mikeb77

Ultimate fantasy

8 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and hobbyists, 

I am in search of three reputable ladies in Denver area that know each other well and can make my fantasy come true by treating me to a 3 girl show, Please pm me if you are or know someone who can make it happen. I am looking forward to hear from you. 

Thank you, 

Mike

Why not ask for six and you can pretend you are Larry Bird. 

5 hours ago, mikeb77 said:

I am in search of three reputable ladies in Denver area that know each other well and can make my fantasy come true by treating me to a 3 girl show, Please pm me if you are or know someone who can make it happen. I am looking forward to hear from you. 

Thank you, 

Mike

Like your style. Go big!  

Have an amazing time. 

9 hours ago, mikeb77 said:

Thank you, 

Mike

Be prepared to screen three different ways as each lady may prefer her own methods...  

:) Can't wait to see that review! 

9 hours ago, mikeb77 said:

Thank you, 

Mike

Seriously tho, you need to "Go Find Your Own 3 Girl Show". Truly not a fantasy of mine, I do like my 3somes tho. I have never posted an ISO for anything, including honey hole fishing spots. Here's how I did my due and research. I met with a Lady when I 1st started this hobby. As we were chatting she simply stated she hadn't been with another women for a long time. So I took it upon myself to ummmm, errrr interview prospects. It did not turn out to be an easy endeavor at all, because most did not know her. I finally was able to put her with me and someone, it was a blast. I have taken advantage back in the day when they advertised "Ask Me About", that worked well too. For the most part tho I almost always meet both parties 1st, then see if we can mesh. That's proven to be the best way to do it. In fact, I won't see some doubles because I've never met the other half. Just my $.03. 

I appreciate everyone's input and a few pms. I hope everything works out.