OffShoreWind

411 on Winnie

7 posts in this topic

Winnie-2191
Colorado Companion

Has a lot of reviews and looks legit but just double checking...  Any insight is much appreciated. 

Man, no link and it's for a provider with 49 positive reviews? What do you need to double check?

Do a little research on your own.  She has many positive review, and is on P411.  Not sure what else you are looking for.  And to reply to your PM, she is not LE...

I found Winnie to be a fun lady to spend time and talk with.  

For those that added helpful insight, thank you!  I appreciate your time and patience with somebody new to this site. To the others who chose to belittle due to my simple questions thank you as well!  I now know to avoid asking questions. 

Cheers!

2 hours ago, DoubleHelix3125 said:

For those that added helpful insight, thank you!  I appreciate your time and patience with somebody new to this site. To the others who chose to belittle due to my simple questions thank you as well!  I now know to avoid asking questions. 

Cheers!

It's just part of the new guy hazing. If you can take it, you'll be fine. This hobby is rather like any other team sport, no one else can pitch for you, but we can all tell you you're not holding your hands right.:cool:

Hope you don't just hide in the corner but find your way and help others along too.