STLBRONCO

Advance Planning Mistakes?

31 posts in this topic

When is it too early  to reach out and contact a provider? I imagine that there are positives and negatives to setting up meetings well in advance but there seems to be a lot of lag, or little response if it isn’t a day or two prior to the meeting. Anyone have thoughts on this? 

The only mistake is DON'T CANCEL OR NCNS. Always be a gent about it if you do and pay their cancellation fee. I have on one occasion, it was $100, no she did not reduce her fee I was embarrassed by my back eczema. I will book no less than 2 days in advance, and as much as a week. They have lives too, and I respect that, ALWAYS!

20 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

There's no answer to your question.  There are some providers that think you're a waste of time unless you're ready to set a date within the next few hours.  Some providers require a minimum 24 hours notice.  It's hit or miss, because every provider is different.

This.

Have met ladies and or seen ads where required week out, two days out, same day only, or only meet if ready to go in 20 minutes or less.

That said, I tend to be a same day guy as my schedule does change from time to time, so, don't want to cancel and get dinged as a time waster. And I won't hound the lady with text messages, phone calls as they have lives, other clients, things come up, and are not sitting by the phone waiting for me to call.

My general approach is to prescreen and let her know that's what I'm doing so that when our schedules align, we'll be ready to go. Some ladies' screening is time consuming and I never want to deprive her of the comfort of following her process. 

My hope is she sees me as a gentleman since I'm no Thor in the physique department.

6 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

My general approach is to prescreen and let her know that's what I'm doing so that when our schedules align, we'll be ready to go. Some ladies' screening is time consuming and I never want to deprive her of the comfort of following her process. 

I like this approach as well. It's better to go through the screening process in advance and then the scheduling part is easier.

Always read their websites first.  The websites should answer your questions. Research is your friend!

If the website is vague or lacks the 411 you seek then during screening just respectfully ask the lady you wish to see how she prefers you reach out to her and how far in advance.   Then do as she requests.   

Then have a fucking blast;)

Last time I was in Denver I  pre-booked several days in advance with a lady I'd seen before. When I got to her place the planned morning it was radio silence. Later she texted to say she'd forgotten. I like to pre-book when traveling because sometimes my time is very tight like on that trip. I was in Denver for 10 hours with other things planned, no time to go to a plan b.  

Oh, and by the way, I'll be in Denver again first friday of August if any ladies want to hit me up with a special.

MrA

39 minutes ago, MrAtomic said:

Oh, and by the way, I'll be in Denver again first friday of August if any ladies want to hit me up with a special.

MrA

You’ll be in Denver again first friday of August if any ladies want to hit you up with a special.

Wait what???

21 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

You’ll be in Denver again first friday of August if any ladies want to hit you up with a special.

Wait what???

?

5 hours ago, STLBRONCO said:

When is it too early  to reach out and contact a provider? I imagine that there are positives and negatives to setting up meetings well in advance but there seems to be a lot of lag, or little response if it isn’t a day or two prior to the meeting. Anyone have thoughts on this? 

I have gents set up as early as 2 months in advance. I have never had a issue.. Go for it! My best extended dates and friends have booked in advance.

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Wait what???

😂 I thought the same thing. Some of these guys are real characters in a bad way. 

4 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I have gents set up as early as 2 months in advance. I have never had a issue.. Go for it! My best extended dates and friends have booked in advance.

I have set things up about 1 month out before also.   As I am not local to Denver and traveling there only for some "relaxation".  

A guy wants to make sure who they want to spend time with will be available.  Is she going out of town,  family commitments? 

The process goes something like:  Email introducing yourself, mention you travel plans.  Every week I would drop a quick email that my plans are still a go, plane tickets purchased,  hotel reserved.  Followed by a email the day or two before.  

12 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I have set things up about 1 month out before also.   As I am not local to Denver and traveling there only for some "relaxation".  

A guy wants to make sure who they want to spend time with will be available.  Is she going out of town,  family commitments? 

The process goes something like:  Email introducing yourself, mention you travel plans.  Every week I would drop a quick email that my plans are still a go, plane tickets purchased,  hotel reserved.  Followed by a email the day or two before.  

And THAT my friend is Just how you do it! I prefer text after screening but email is just as good :)

2 hours ago, MrAtomic said:

Last time I was in Denver I  pre-booked several days in advance with a lady I'd seen before. When I got to her place the planned morning it was radio silence. Later she texted to say she'd forgotten. I like to pre-book when traveling because sometimes my time is very tight like on that trip. I was in Denver for 10 hours with other things planned, no time to go to a plan b.  

MrA

You’ll be in Denver the first Friday of August and want a lady to give you a special?

Takes a lot of nerve to ask for a special from a lady you will probably never see again.

For this special, I think the ladies should require double their normal donation.

16 hours ago, STLBRONCO said:

When is it too early  to reach out and contact a provider? 

Every provider is different. There is no set way. TOB is not an agency. Contact an INDEPENDENT provider and ask her directly. 

1 hour ago, Nina Rox said:

Every provider is different. There is no set way. TOB is not an agency. Contact an INDEPENDENT provider and ask her directly. 

TOB is not an agency, but I think this is also a place to learn from other people's experience and ask questions that you can't ask in any other place. Especially it's a good place for guys to ask the girls and also the other way around, about thing we don't know or we are not sure.

This hobby can be intimidating, there is so much to learn! Let's welcome honest questions. I think the original question about when is too early to schedule is a simple but valid question. We all know that it depends on the lady, obviously, but in the different answers and experiences you get a lot of information beyond the "it depends" :).

This is exactly why I posted the question. Most providers have a minimum time to check references and get their schedule set, but not really a maximum. This can play havoc when I am traveling to cities for a few days or a week and am trying to maximize the leisure time I have off. I don’t want to appear overzealous or creepy if I contact someone 6 weeks to a month out. The other side of the coin is that if I do set something up with one provider, and a different provider that ignored my original contact until the week of the suggested meeting then makes contact, then I am wasting their time and could see negative reviews or elimination of the possibility of seeing that provider in the future. Catch 22 I guess!

4 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

I understood the man's "discount" comment as a mild joke, nothing to get upset about.

With the fuckery that has occurred and the fucktards coming out of the woodwork since BP shutdown, you’d be amazed at how many guys would say that and mean that.

Sometimes I schedule way ahead, particularly with a visiting lady, but I always stay in contact.  It's a fine line, and I don't want to be a pest, but a couple days ahead of time I send a brief, "I am really looking forward to seeing you on Friday afternoon..." text.  The day before, I send a "I am really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 p.m. text ..." and the morning of, I send a "I am just confirming that I am really looking forward to seeing you at 3:00 p.m. this afternoon..." text.  I know it seems a bit of overkill, but these gals are busy and some rely on memory for their appointments.  I have never had any complaints about my texts and it keeps the ghosting to a minimum.  If I get no replies, I am pretty overt about sending a "Please confirm that we are still on for our date tomorrow at 3:00 p.m., please let me know if it still works for you...." text.

Communicate, communicate.  Or just book an hour ahead, both work.

It's always been true:

Failure to plan is planning to fail. 

Learn what the lady requires then work the plan together.

Building trust together before the encounter enhances the experience for everyone.

The more notice, the better. It never hurts to follow up with a confirmation a week out, day prior etc. (if the provider does not do so first). 

On 7/17/2018 at 10:09 AM, ilovewomen said:

With the fuckery that has occurred and the fucktards coming out of the woodwork since BP shutdown, you’d be amazed at how many guys would say that and mean that.

I've been around the hobby for many moons, used to be an moderator for ASPD back in the day, and would never intentionally insult a lady. 

That was more a fishing expedition to see who responded more than anything else. With the changing scene on the web I don't have time to shoot off messages to every gal on here to figure out where they are and other pertinent information. So please don't jump all over me when I post an ISO in the forum around the end of the month if I haven't decided on anyone special.

MrA

Edited by MrAtomic

I wasn’t going to respond to MrA, but after some reflection time, I feel the need and I’ll try to it without being snarky.

MrA, you say you were a mod for ASPD back in the day and that you have been around for many moons. Based on that, you know how things work.

On ECCIE & ASPD, ISO’s will work.  But TOB is not ECCIE or ASPD and ISO’s on TOB generally yield very few results from the long established ladies on TOB.

We are all very busy, just like you. But if you really want to find a lady that piques your interest, it is best if you do some footwork, research her and then contact her. 

You are planning far enough in advance so their should be time for you and the lady ) or ladies) you are interested in to correspond and see if you are a match.

Maybe you were joking when you said “special” in your post, but with all that has transpired since April, a lot of the ladies may take that as a guy who is full of himself and not reply to your ISO.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:21 PM, eatu55 said:

My hope is she sees me as a gentleman since I'm no Thor in the physique department.

THIS

On 7/16/2018 at 7:11 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Wait what???

You made me chuckle Sabrina ❤️

I offer specials. So ladies? ?? Hit ME up.

Edited by a_happycamper_12

On 7/16/2018 at 3:21 PM, eatu55 said:

That is ok!! I also take The Hulk, Captain America and Aqua Man look alikes.. 😂

51 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I'm closer to Leonard Hofstadter.

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

2EE582CE-1496-44AA-9630-847825DBF5B4.jpeg

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

I'm closer to Leonard Hofstadter.

Wellll He does have Dreamy eyes 😏