johnnybgood

411 on SamanthaSex-FAKE

26 posts in this topic

I was wondering the same thing, I contacted her, and after I asked if she had any reviews I got ghosted and haven't heard anything back 

I did not see any tineye or google images come up and her phone number did not bring up anything either.  However, She is in Lakewood.  That area was not hobby friendly.  I remember when I started I was warned to stay out of Lakewood unless you knew the girl.  But wow she is some looker.

Also contacted her - refused to send any images or links for verification and was told rudely to research more.  I had already researched.

tgtbt.

2 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

I did not see any tineye or google images come up and her phone number did not bring up anything either.  However, She is in Lakewood.  That area was not hobby friendly.  I remember when I started I was warned to stay out of Lakewood unless you knew the girl.  But wow she is some looker.

Lakewood is like any other city! Just do your homework and know WHO you are visiting and you should have no problems!! Your intuition will NEVER steer you wrong!

Intuition can definitely steer you wrong, research and calculation are a lot more reliable. But Lakewood is not de facto law enforcement. 

I have met several ladies in/near Lakewood. 

Research, research, research.

2 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I have met several ladies in/near Lakewood. 

Research, research, research.

Like etu55, I have met a number of ladies in Lakewood.  However, they were all established and reviewed. Research is our friend, and I realize It must be tough for the new ladies with no reviews who have just joined our TOB community.  Safety is important to me, and believe it is very important to the ladies.

6 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

5 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

A new girl with no reviews and not willing to send a verification pic definitely means TGTBT.

As others have mentioned, Lakewood is not an immediate no-go: seen plenty of ladies there with no ill LE effect. But... lady with no reviews, no track record, out of state, unwilling to send a selfie, pics appear to be from Instagram (unfortunately, many of those pics are not searchable by Google), pics are relatively chaste for an ASP... and Lakewood is similar to FoCo in that lots of the scammer traveling ladies setup shop there... Avoid, imo.

Or look at it this way: all these out of state ladies have blessed Denver with their start in the ASP world? Really?

Edited by NoCoGeezer

From the ad and pictures, it sounds to me like the basement troll in California who sets up appointments for ladies. I don't know for certain but looks like it to me! Just don't expect the lady behind the door to be who you think you are getting and likely bad service and bait and switch. I'd stear clear!

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, wannaskinaked said:

209-600-3581

Does anyone have info on Samantha Sex?

It does not appear any one has toftt.  Why don't you try and let us know. Because I am curious also.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, wannaskinaked said:

209-600-3581

Does anyone have info on Samantha Sex?

I do! Message me please!

2 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

It does not appear any one has toftt.  Why don't you try and let us know. Because I am curious also.

I tried to TOFTT as is my modus oprandi,  Alas, I failed, and let you guys down 😕

Happy,

Thanks for trying.  The question is did you fail and just go fishing or did she fail and let us guys down.  She was to far down my list to try. 

17 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I tried to TOFTT as is my modus oprandi,  Alas, I failed, and let you guys down 😕

9 minutes ago, new2hobbying said:

Happy,

Thanks for trying.  The question is did you fail and just go fishing or did she fail and let us guys down.  She was to far down my list to try. 

Hmmm! 🤔Good question. I certainly don’t want to place blame. I went fishing 🎣 and failed to hook a catch. Wrong bait?

On 7/17/2018 at 3:28 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Lakewood is like any other city! Just do your homework and know WHO you are visiting and you should have no problems!! Your intuition will NEVER steer you wrong!

I have seen MANY ladies in Lakewood. Never had an issue! I know that Louisville is more actually dangerous! 

On 7/16/2018 at 1:39 PM, qdiddy said:

I was wondering the same thing, I contacted her, and after I asked if she had any reviews I got ghosted and haven't heard anything back 

Check her GREAT review! lol

2 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I guess that guy wasn't reading this thread.  That was definitely too risky for a TOFTT.  A girl that nobody has seen, refused to verify with pic(s), and ends up with a review of "no, fake pictures".....who'd have thunk it.

Funny. I wasn’t going to mention this in the Forum. BUT.lol I was told: “  I like my men to be TOO sexy to engage in Forum banter, so I don’t think we would be a good fit.” 

Better him than to TOFTT.

You guys beat me to it.  I saw that this morning. I have not had a chance but will send the guy a pm to remind him to report the fake images.

Good to know

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

To report the fake images, you have to have a link to where the images came from.  

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

To report the fake images, you have to have a link to where the images came from.  

17 minutes ago, new2hobbying said:

Good to know

Does this include in reviews? 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Does this include in reviews? 

No;

anyone can report fake images with links to confirm. From the reviewer perspective this would be his first hand account which can be commented on for further research. The vilidity of said reviewer will grow with his review count/history.

just had a wonderful txt chat with this lady's "handler" .  What an ass.

41 minutes ago, Fritzie said:

just had a wonderful txt chat with this lady's "handler" .  What an ass.

I wonder 🤔 if my texts were with that person too? At any rate. She has 2 reviews! Glad one isn’t mine! 😎