Savoir Faire

TOB Gentleman's Special Listing

12 posts in this topic

I was just thinking to myself, what if TOB designed or came up with a TOB Gentleman's Special Listing where men can post their availability specifically for these specified times and the ladies could cruise and shoot whomever they wanted to see a pm. Me, I think this would be a GRAND IDEA because it would put providers/gentlemen in touch with one another that didn't know that they both were available to see each other. Also, it would help those ladies that are just sitting there bored with a way to know that someone is available and waiting to hear from you. There are times when I see certain providers posting but I am not available, then when I become available, well you know the story, they are not available........ Mods/guys/girls please post your thoughts, this is just something that came to mind and I wanted to hear different thoughts/opinions.....

Hmmm... the first idea that comes to my mind is that It would be awkward if you show that you are available, a provider that you don't particularly like contacts you to have fun, you'll have to tell her "no thanks, I'm free but not for you"... because you don't have the excuse of not being available ;) 

This may very well show my ignorance (which is legion) but wouldn't this be basically an ISO section?  That being said, why not?  I get Boras point but we are adults here and should be able to handle it.

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

Hmmm... the first idea that comes to my mind is that It would be awkward if you show that you are available, a provider that you don't particularly like contacts you to have fun, you'll have to tell her "no thanks, I'm free but not for you"... because you don't have the excuse of not being available ;) 

It's all about her passing your screening. 

Sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander.:P

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

I see your point Bora LOL. I guess it would be a little awkward for some guys to not just be honest and up front about their preference.

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

This may very well show my ignorance (which is legion) but wouldn't this be basically an ISO section?  That being said, why not?  I get Boras point but we are adults here and should be able to handle it.

BHDT I see your point as well. As far as being adults here, well I for one have been turned down twice and I am just fine with it. So I was able to handle it LOL and move to the next.................

18 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

It's all about her passing your screening. 

Sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander.:P

55 that is an EXCELLENT ANSWER LOL. I like that......

In other boards, some guys have written that they are around, and I will sometimes respond if I am available.  If I hear from them, cool...if not, cool. It would be nice to get a response, but I am sure that if I am not their type then it would feel awkward for them to tell me "Thanks, but no thanks." Overall, I think it is a good idea though.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I also would think this would be way cool. I can’t hobby full time and catching someone available is always 50/50.. would be nice to look and see who’s around and wanting to play Jenga lol! 

Note to self:  learn to play Jenga!

Seriously though why not?  Personally have tried a few times to make a last minute connection due to unexpected circumstances.  Can't say it has worked well in the past........

7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

In other boards, some guys have written that they are around, and I will sometimes respond if I am available.  If I hear from them, cool...if not, cool. It would be nice to get a response, but I am sure that if I am not their type then it would feel awkward for them to tell me "Thanks, but no thanks." Overall, I think it is a good idea though.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sultry = my kind of lady. I do believe you have SUMMED it up NICELY..................per Samantha Sheppard.......

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I also would think this would be way cool. I can’t hobby full time and catching someone available is always 50/50.. would be nice to look and see who’s around and wanting to play Jenga lol! 

Sexy F. I seem to be just like you, not able to play all the time. Looks @ Sexy F. and says, its your turn to make a move, think carefully, I don't want everything crashing to the floor.............Love me some Jenga

19 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I am not very good at that game, tbh... but others I play fantastically lol! :) 

I will let you in on a secret, I am very good at watching women play LOL because its a GUARANTEE for me to see them lose all of their clothes. Now you have us curious what other games you are fantastic @?