Laci French

Gentlemen post your Fantasy listings

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Ladies please wipe your ass before coming to see me. I just had a client leave skid marks all over my 500 dollar 1500 TC Egyptian sheets.

Hint: shower is available.

😂😂😂

5 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

NEWSFLASH!!! My good friend is in town and we will be offer duo sessions on a very limited basis. This is only for the more adventurous and discerning ladies here.  Rest assured that our attention will be 1000% on the lucky lovely lady.  Just imagine this four hand massage to get this date started!  Light screening required.  Please provide two references and a current note from your doctor attesting to your ability to to participate in intense adult activities.

Age-of-Ultron-America-and-Thor.jpg

I'm sure you're just advertising for the ladies... but if not, add me to your queue!

LMAO, there is no market for male providers...unless you are seeing other men.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:00 PM, Laci French said:

Gentlemen roles have suddenly been reversed and you must post your listing for us ladies.  Don’t forget to introduce yourself by your new chosen name. 

Good luck and make us want you!

Just consider us as having been trained and certified by your very best clients for many months, and offering guaranteed satisfaction of all desires and fantasies. Complete toy buffet and bar for all tastes available on request. Screening not optional... and call me whatever you'd like. ;)

Additionally, free hot tub and lifeguard (with massage certification) enabled swimming privileges for the rest of the day... including any kids you may have during swimming season. Roaring fireplaces, fur rugs and massage certified bartenders in cooler or cold weather...

Edited by shane

17 minutes ago, Everhard said:

I have a massive wallet. That is all.

Do you take gift cards?  Any specials?  

44 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Do you take gift cards?  Any specials?  

Oh, I am not charging for my services. I freely give it away if you'll have me. As a business man, I suck, but the fringe benefits are great.

Bora Bora - FAKE - caught self reviewing

Last days in Denver! Private personal trainer, ask about special. Outcalls only. Photos are 100% real.

Serious calls only! Screening required. No discounts. Any mention to illegal acronyms and I'll hung up immediately. 

Screen_Shot_2018_07_18_at_1_42_59_PM.jpg

Edited by Bora Bora

6 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Last days in Denver! Private personal trainer, ask about special. Outcalls only. Photos are 100% real.

Serious calls only! Screening required. No discounts. Any mention to illegal acronyms and I'll hung up immediately. 

aha ha ha ha. Priceless.

49 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Absolutely hilarious!  Thanks for the laugh 

Vassago-BANNED

Why don’t you come over and show me how to put my arms down?

2wqfpfp.jpg

Vassago-BANNED

No, seriously. Can you please help me put my arms down?

Hi Beautiful!  I am new to Denver and hope to make it a permanent place.  I would love for you to show me around. I am looking for just a few lovely ladies that like a woodworking man as I want to devote my time to just a few. I love what I do and I do woodworking and I can really work my wood.  Would you like to help me?  i have a very nice shop decorated with you in mind.  My work tables and tool is top of the line.   I have pine and cedar scented oils that smell and feel oh so nice. I will even clean up after myself and make sure all of you is clean as well before we depart.  I can also visit your shop and will bring my wood and we can work it together;  that would be so romantic.

Available for outcalls to Lakewood,  There is no extra charge for outcalls.  That is how serious I am about seeing you.  Hurry I am waiting for you!! 

Newbie friendly. Available 24/7. Please text first as I sometimes don't hear the phone as my woodworking machinery is loud and powerful. Pictures of my wood available on request!!!

7 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

Hi Beautiful!  I am new to Denver and hope to make it a permanent place.  I would love for you to show me around. I am looking for just a few lovely ladies that like a woodworking man as I want to devote my time to just a few. I love what I do and I do woodworking and I can really work my wood.  Would you like to help me?  i have a very nice shop decorated with you in mind.  My work tables and tool is top of the line.   I have pine and cedar scented oils that smell and feel oh so nice. I will even clean up after myself and make sure all of you is clean as well before we depart.  I can also visit your shop and will bring my wood and we can work it together;  that would be so romantic.

Available for outcalls to Lakewood,  There is no extra charge for outcalls.  That is how serious I am about seeing you.  Hurry I am waiting for you!! 

Newbie friendly. Available 24/7. Please text first as I sometimes don't hear the phone as my woodworking machinery is loud and powerful. Pictures of my wood available on request!!!

Love it😂😂

Do you enjoy travel?

Let me be your guide/companion on  trips domestic, foreign, and sensual.  I specialize in museums, leaning towards history, art, and classical music. For domestic travel I can provide transportation and accommodations to explore the back roads this great country of ours.  I love our National Park system. Big cities and foreign sojourns take a little more planning.  I enjoy varied cuisine, both the exotic & the mundane.   I focus on French and Japanese arts for sensual gratification.

Let me share the adventure with you.

Edited by Bit Banger

Not so hung male that is available to service you all day or night whenever you want. Can duck for an hour and very little time to recharge.