Laci French

Gentlemen post your Fantasy listings

47 posts in this topic

Gentlemen roles have suddenly been reversed and you must post your listing for us ladies.  Don’t forget to introduce yourself by your new chosen name. 

Good luck and make us want you!

10 feet of swingin meat, head as big as my fist, and thick as my wrist, they call me LIAR!

Edited by fishndude57

3 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

10 feet of swingin meat, head as big as my fist, and thick as my wrist, they call me LIAR!

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

How do you walk?

😂😂😂 this thread is gonna be TOP F'N NOTCH!

Just trying to keep TOB classy. 

8 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

And Fish comes out of the gate swinging for the fences!  Leave it to a fisherman to tell the whopper of the one that got away!

In this case I will go with de minimums.  Just gonna post my picture watch my phone melt down!

Thor-The_Dark_World-starring_Chris_Hemsw

Less is sometimes more😂

Vassago - FAKE

I may not be handsome, but I am easy.

2jajk3d.jpg

Edited by Vassago
Forgot my name

I bet any of us ladies would buy you a beer. 🍻 

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I bet any of us ladies would buy you a beer. 🍻 

Hey! I work for my beer!

Good looking, well educated gentleman available for dates, weddings, family events, work parties, formal galas, and any other occasion that requires a charming companion with the skills to be whoever you might need on your arm for the evening.

JD Single Barrel good things come in little packages

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

How do you walk?

Seriously where to we read the clients posting and/or listing can you explain to me in further detail. Thank you Ms. Laci French. 

1 hour ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Seriously where to we read the clients posting and/or listing can you explain to me in further detail. Thank you Ms. Laci French. 

I think you read them right here.

6ft blond athletic male. lesbian like tongue skills, guaranteed multiple squirting orgasms. 

37 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Loving this thread on a Saturday night! Come on boys and sell it!! ❤️  Xo

Hello. My name is Bishop. Im 6"1 187lbs, 44 shoulders with a 32 waist. I am world traveled and can be your refined event guest or your black tshirt, blue jean wearin bad boy who drinks whisky and likes fast cars. Either way or both I will not disappoint. If its Soft & slow romance you crave or hard hitting, gut wrenchin, wall banging fun Im all about it.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Mature gentleman here.

Always have a smile on my face and will do my best to put a smile on your face and make you laugh.

I am available for whatever your needs are. Services include but are not limited to:

Being your +1 at business or family function 

Dinner companion

Driving you around town as needed

Accompanying you to cultural and sporting events

Overnight companion

Mucking stalls

Housework (I do windows)

Cooking a down home meal for you 

Bartender/server at your personal functions

Yard work

All services cherrfully performed fully clothed, fully nude, or anywhere in between

You may request specific outfits

Rates depend on service provided and are negotiable

Preferred method of contact is by pm or email

6'1" Southern raised man. Available for Body Rubs with VIP options for respectful ladies. Pics are 100% me and satisfaction guaranteed or next session is free. Must pass screening.

421B3A39-6118-4398-83C9-38757905E2B5.jpeg

how may I help you To help me help you.  

👉👌💋💋👀👅🍆🍆🥑🥨🌮🌮🥄🥄🍽🍭🏆🏆

17 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

In this case I will go with de minimums.  Just gonna post my picture watch my phone melt down!

What is Your rate! I am Interested :) Do you offer BFE? Is Your hammer Current? Can I touch Your Medallions? 

Edited by Chrissy

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Mature gentleman here.

Always have a smile on my face and will do my best to put a smile on your face and make you laugh.

I am available for whatever your needs are. Services include but are not limited to:

Being your +1 at business or family function 

Dinner companion

Driving you around town as needed

Accompanying you to cultural and sporting events

Overnight companion

Mucking stalls

Housework (I do windows)

Cooking a down home meal for you 

Bartender/server at your personal functions

Yard work

All services cherrfully performed fully clothed, fully nude, or anywhere in between

You may request specific outfits

Rates depend on service provided and are negotiable

Preferred method of contact is by pm or email

Plumbing, yard work, and littles card, and YOU ARE the ONE!!!! 

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

What is Your rate! I am Interested :) Do you offer BFE? Is Your hammer Current? Can I touch Your Medallions? 

My Dear Chrissy,

I am quite reasonable and depend on duration of our date.  My specialty is all about BFE starting with a Hot Oil Massage for my beautiful partner.  Best method of contact is by phone but intergalactic rates do apply.  Alas I must give fair warning that dates nay be interrupted by my day job of saving the universe.  Can't wait to hear from you!

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

My Dear Chrissy,

I am quite reasonable and depend on duration of our date.  My specialty is all about BFE starting with a Hot Oil Massage for my beautiful partner.  Best method of contact is by phone but intergalactic rates do apply.  Alas I must give fair warning that dates nay be interrupted by my day job of saving the universe.  Can't wait to hear from you!

So loooving This Thread❗

NEWSFLASH!!! My good friend is in town and we will be offer duo sessions on a very limited basis. This is only for the more adventurous and discerning ladies here.  Rest assured that our attention will be 1000% on the lucky lovely lady.  Just imagine this four hand massage to get this date started!  Light screening required.  Please provide two references and a current note from your doctor attesting to your ability to to participate in intense adult activities.

Age-of-Ultron-America-and-Thor.jpg

30 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

NEWSFLASH!!! My good friend is in town and we will be offer duo sessions on a very limited basis. This is only for the more adventurous and discerning ladies here.  Rest assured that our attention will be 1000% on the lucky lovely lady.  Just imagine this four hand massage to get this date started!  Light screening required.  Please provide two references and a current note from your doctor attesting to your ability to to participate in intense adult activities.

Age-of-Ultron-America-and-Thor.jpg

In 2012 Captain America used this photo: 

2s168hl.jpgI

In 2018 he uses this:

14csltx.jpgDon’t be surprised if when you get to the door Captain America doesn’t look like either one. 

Spidey senses are detecting a bait and switch.

Edited by Vassago
Typo

Ladies please wipe your ass before coming to see me. I just had a client leave skid marks all over my 500 dollar 1500 TC Egyptian sheets.

Hint: shower is available.

22 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Hey, U available?  :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard