Vassago

Singing in the Shower

25 posts in this topic

Otherwise referred to as The Foreign Women Litmus Test.

I like to sing famous songs in the shower but insert my own lyrics. 

My favorite is Riders on the Storm but inserting the words of Children of the Corn in place of The Doors’.

If you get out of the shower and the room is empty, turns out they understand English better than you thought they did.

9 times out of 10 though, when I get out of the shower, they are lying naked on the bed looking at their cell phones, completely oblivious.

I sing in the Shower. Can't Hit the correct Note to save my life, But when I come out, No one is lying naked in my bed, so What am I doing wrong !?! 😃

11 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I sing in the Shower. Can't Hit the correct Note to save my life, But when I come out, No one is lying naked in my bed, so What am I doing wrong !?! 😃

He was never there. Either that or he died sitting on the chair. You come out of that shower singing, any sane man will be doing exactly what those foreign ladies were doing, except maybe not playing with their cell phones, exactly.

You need a better scientific Control. Too many variables in your experiment. 

Edited by Vassago

My unconscious mind keeps trying to give me strange lyrics to "Rock Me, Baby." All kinds of odd rhymes.

10 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

The cell phone is the key

To think, this entire time I thought I had the voice of Richard Sterban and it was the rest of the world that was confused.

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

I prefer to pee in the shower.;)

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

To think, this entire time I thought I had the voice of Richard Sterban and it was the rest of the world that was confused.

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Hmm, rumor has it your voice is closer to Tiny Tim than an Oak Ridge Boy. But...as you know...rumors vary ;)

Edited by JRWolfe
response..joking,of course...nothing mean

Singing in the Shower

imagegif

Now I can’t get this tune out a my head.....

11 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Hmm, rumor has it your voice is closer to Tiny Tim than an Oak Ridge Boy. But...as you know...rumors vary ;)

Ah it’s funny cause it’s true. And another rumor has it I sound like Vitas going through puberty with a wet piece of asparagus stuck halfway down my gullet.

No. Not this:

33 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Do you at least aim for the drain?

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Do you at least aim for the drain?

That depends; it could be February 5th....

9BE8FAE8-2A0F-4262-AF68-34C8E4CD2C85.jpeg

Kaduk, did you just make this up?  How have I never heard of this special day.

38 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Kaduk, did you just make this up?  How have I never heard of this special day.

A little history; 1954 had been the driest year in recent Denver Water history. The runoff in Spring 2002 was 1/3 less than 1954. This was a major wake-up call for Denver to institute a Shower with a Friend Policy. In 2004 February 5th was chosen and recognized as the National Day reminder to everyone of the upcoming summer water restrictions.

3 hours ago, 2Big said:

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

A little history; 1954 had been the driest year in recent Denver Water history. The runoff in Spring 2002 was 1/3 less than 1954. This was a major wake-up call for Denver to institute a Shower with a Friend Policy. In 2004 February 5th was chosen and recognized as the National Day reminder to everyone of the upcoming summer water restrictions.

Both are environmentally sound options, wondering how a friend will react if you share a shower and go number 1 on them? Golden shower - shower?

5 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Both are environmentally sound options, wondering how a friend will react if you share a shower and go number 1 on them? Golden shower - shower?

Always ask first, I think her answer might surprise you.....

36 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

41 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

I’ve never tried a golden shower, but with the right person, I would definitely give it a try.

Could be interesting.

Don’t need asparagus before 🤮😂

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I’ve never tried a golden shower, but with the right person, I would definitely give it a try.

Could be interesting.

Only if she’d be equally receptive to the pea soup geyser that would quite expectedly follow.

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

That depends; it could be February 5th....

9BE8FAE8-2A0F-4262-AF68-34C8E4CD2C85.jpeg

Hmm, will have to have some of the ladies over for a group shower on Feb. 5 ! Now,where is that piggy bank ?

You're on your way to your favorite provider, planning to spend a relaxing afternoon in the hot tub. She's already prepared everything: rose petals, scented roses, strawberries with chocolate and cream. 

You're hungry, though, so you decided to stop at that Mexican place down the road and gulp down a big plate of Enchiladas. 

10 minutes later you carefully lower yourself into the water, when you realize your mistake. Your innards are about to declare war on the rest of your body. You try, desperately, to scramble out of the water, while the Oldies but Goldies station plays Hit me with your best shot followed by Brown Girl in the Ring".;)

8 minutes ago, 2Big said:

You're on your way to your favorite provider, planning to spend a relaxing afternoon in the hot tub. She's already prepared everything: rose petals, scented roses, strawberries with chocolate and cream. 

You're hungry, though, so you decided to stop at that Mexican place down the road and gulp down a big plate of Enchiladas. 

10 minutes later you carefully lower yourself into the water, when you realize your mistake. Your innards are about to declare war on the rest of your body. You try, desperately, to scramble out of the water, while the Oldies but Goldies station plays Hit me with your best shot followed by Brown Girl in the Ring".;)

I just spit my coffee. That's hilarious. 

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

33p7dl5.jpg