Dinger

Expectations for Incall Necessities

49 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If your going to ladies who are not prepared by all means, then I would have to say your seeing the wrong ones!! I personally would never ask anyone to bring anything that would make them feel uneasy! In my professional opinion an incall should hold everything for a stress free adventure!

Well said and very true. It's all about providing a relaxing atmosphere the moment they step through the door. 

On 7/14/2018 at 4:16 PM, Kaduk said:

What if her request is for a keg, 🍺 

She'll have to settle for a 40oz of Steel Reserve.

Are we talking

SUNDRIES

or

FUNDRIES???

8 hours ago, Ryann said:

Are we talking

SUNDRIES

or

FUNDRIES???

Great line. Made me laugh out loud.  Thanks.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Ryann said:

Are we talking

SUNDRIES

or

FUNDRIES???

Yes

An incall needs everything we need to feel safe, both sides of the street.  

I like safe parking and locations, and clean incalls are the best (weirds me out seeing the remnants of a previous date when I get there), all the accoutrements necessary to have good clean safe fun:)

On 7/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If your going to ladies who are not prepared by all means, then I would have to say your seeing the wrong ones!! I personally would never ask anyone to bring anything that would make them feel uneasy! In my professional opinion an incall should hold everything for a stress free adventure!

I like adventures!

3 hours ago, RandySavage said:

I like adventures!

Well then your in the right place 😀

On 7/14/2018 at 11:17 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

That is funny . But seriously since I am a med student I always ask a client if they have any medical conditions that I need to know about or that could impair our session. Or if they are on any cardiovascular medications. If may be a habit because of school. But it’s good to be safe either way. 

Wow, I would love to know what you do that could lead to a cardiac event? 

On 7/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, coloradoguy75 said:

Wow, I would love to know what you do that could lead to a cardiac event? 

Well your welcome to come find out but be sure to bring your insurance card. 

On 7/15/2018 at 1:30 PM, Audrey Astor said:

The reason I prefer to be on my own turf is because It's comfortable. I have been out to some dates, where beverages were not offered, no music, the cleanliness of linens and surroundings were very questionable, and I didn't dare ask for towels or soap (there weren't any). If I go to see an attorney, and his office is a mess, smells funky, is in a questionable area, why would I hire him/her? It says to me that they don't really care about their business.

This is my job, and first impressions last. Have a clean place, (not cluttered, no animal hair, no smells)a decent area of town, furniture that is clean and inviting,clean linens every date, romantic lighting, some fun toys to share, a variety of beverages, nice stemware,a variety and quality supplies, a nice music center, clean bathroom, fluffy quality towels, non-scented soaps, lotions, mouthwash. How hard is it? It's difficult for me to get in the mood when my surroundings are off or uncomfortable.

Damn girl, that sounds inviting. I might be coming by for a visit. Lol

46 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Damn girl, that sounds inviting. I might be coming by for a visit. Lol

WHEN???:P

59 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

WHEN???:P

Hmm...I wonder how long it would take kaduk to get that keg over there???  

I think we're in the same area.  I love a rainy night. 🎵🎵🎵

On 7/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, Dinger said:

General question what’s everyone’s expectations for all the necessities being available at an incall appointment? I’ve never brought my own items or had problems until recently. One lady was very low on stuff and another didn’t have anything needed. 

If I see someone and the necessities are provided I don't bring my own the next time.  I like to be able to shower after.  Or at least a hand towel, never brought a hand towel with. I feel like there not being a bed might throw a few of us off.

15 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

+1

Well said!!  This is also why I prefer incall to outs and have a hard time being comfortable in someone else’s environment... especially if it were brand new. 

Me too+2 I am very comfortable in my own surroundings. Making sure my client is also relaxed and comfortable  is of great importance to ensure an incredible time for both of us. If you like? I brew my own Kombucha. If the client is not comfortable and relaxed? Neither is the provider. 

On 7/14/2018 at 7:45 AM, Laci French said:

Running water and electricity 😂

Indeed!  Once upon a time I sublet a studio in the cherry Creek area. The girl I sublet from let the electricity get turned off two days after I had given her the rent. I had a client scheduled, it was hot in there....and my phone was having a near death experience. It worked out but you have to have electricity.☘️

Watch out for Lightning...

The property where my incall is has had some serious problems with the water. 

Every since the water main broke last year!

The city of Denver finded the property pretty big for not having there pipes up to date and there was lead found.

I have had issues with this crap and it has affected my buisness. I can not wait until the lease is up!