Dinger

Expectations for Incall Necessities

49 posts in this topic

General question what’s everyone’s expectations for all the necessities being available at an incall appointment? I’ve never brought my own items or had problems until recently. One lady was very low on stuff and another didn’t have anything needed. 

I would search the BYOK thread.... you might find what your digging for! It wasnt lomg ago when the guys were discussing it!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Don’t forget food for the lady

1 hour ago, Dinger said:

General question what’s everyone’s expectations for all the necessities being available at an incall appointment? I’ve never brought my own items or had problems until recently. One lady was very low on stuff and another didn’t have anything needed. 

Ask the lady. "Do you need me to bring anything," is a question I always ask. Sometimes it's for the pregame, sometimes it's for the big show. Whatever the case, it's part of the set up unless you keep a stocked kit in your trunk for emergencies.

Yeah, maybe a good idea to be prepared when visiting, as yes, seen over the years where ladies will not carry needed favors as they believe those can be used as evidence against them by LE.

As to asking before meeting, maybe not a great idea. See: ladies vent about "dumb questions" that could be used against them. This, imo, crosses that line, and some ladies might get in a snit about it.

As to keeping a travel kit in the car, also probably not a great idea, as the temperatures in there might be akin to keeping favors in the wallet: not ideal storage conditions.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Running water and electricity 😂

Now that’s just Shocking  💦⚡️💦⚡️

3 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Yeah, maybe a good idea to be prepared when visiting, as yes, seen over the years where ladies will not carry needed favors as they believe those can be used as evidence against them by LE.

As to asking before meeting, maybe not a great idea. See: ladies vent about "dumb questions" that could be used against them. This, imo, crosses that line, and some ladies might get in a snit about it.

As to keeping a travel kit in the car, also probably not a great idea, as the temperatures in there might be akin to keeping favors in the wallet: not ideal storage conditions.

I always ask the question exactly as I said, "Is there anything you need me to bring." If she's concerned about LE, she'll say, "No thanks" or maybe suggest a beverage. I don't see how it even approaches a line; there's plenty of room for discretion all the way around, in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

I always ask the question exactly as I said, "Is there anything you need me to bring." "No thanks" or maybe suggest a beverage....

What if her request is for a keg, 🍺 

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

Ask her to take care of the deposit?????

I had one YL ask for a bag of ice.  She wanted to make drinks and was out of ice.  Sure no problem.  I always put a few necessary packets in my pocket before I go to an IC. OC I have the HOPEFULLY needed items at hand, massage oil (for her), lube if needed, clean towels (motel clean), etc.  Host should be prepared but the gentleman should always carry covers.

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If your going to ladies who are not prepared by all means, then I would have to say your seeing the wrong ones!! I personally would never ask anyone to bring anything that would make them feel uneasy! In my professional opinion an incall should hold everything for a stress free adventure!

I agree with SabrinaLynn. If someone is offering a service, at their location, I expect them to have all the tools and supplies required. 

I don't bring napkins to a restaurant, either.

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

She’s carrying that fucking thing in herself. I’ve a bad knee.

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

It would be a first.

Might have to think hard about that one, I have standards. I have been asked to bring a chilled Veuve Cliquot, but that was in SF.

19 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

If you come see me bring your oxygen tank and insurance card.

That is funny . But seriously since I am a med student I always ask a client if they have any medical conditions that I need to know about or that could impair our session. Or if they are on any cardiovascular medications. If may be a habit because of school. But it’s good to be safe either way. 

Lol well I'm not a med school student but I did take a CPR class cause I've had a couple close calls. 

10 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Bring your oxygen tank and insurance card.

Cherry, for us older guys, sometimes those might be a good idea.  ;)  Fortunately, we have some of you wonderful ladies to keep us young at heart.

For real, I have had ladies ask that I bring "supplies" and have no trouble with that.  It hasn't happened very often.  I've also had a couple of ladies who wanted to go to either Fascinations or Romantix to pick up some items.  Those shopping trips have been fun and what followed was outstanding.  I try to be open to suggestions !!  :);)

I need A/C difficult to perform in the heat 

All l need is a Sexy lady.

Just like a kid l always have one somewhere.

Lol

19 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If your going to ladies who are not prepared by all means, then I would have to say your seeing the wrong ones!! I personally would never ask anyone to bring anything that would make them feel uneasy! In my professional opinion an incall should hold everything for a stress free adventure!

Agreed +1. The gentleman is already going to some lengths to see you. The least you can do is be prepared 💋

I stay prepared.... and when a guy asks if he should bring anything.... I respond with "oh yeah! A million dollars" it lightens the mood and shows my sense of humor! 

One day, I hope someone actually has a million dollars to share.... 😂

Liquid soap, wipes, covers, fresh towels, clean sheets....all too easy to come by to not keep a supply!!  Bottled water and energy snacks are offered as well! The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach... also think it applies to this situation.... (maybe it's just the southern thinking in me) 

With in-calls you just have to roll with it (JMO). Many moons ago I booked with a younger young girl just joining the community. Could tell she wasn't quite with the program by the venue, but got that old sinking feeling when she announced we had to go out to buy some protection. Then had to front for it. Went with it, hell, I was there, and looking at her all the blood had left the big head, so we did the little rod trip thing. In the end it was one off the bucket list. Never know. Part of the charm that is the hobby.

I do have an in-call kit I've developed over the years for hotels, but nothing that could link you with the hobby. More of an 'i'm here for legitimate reasons' kit. Hobbying 201. Guys that have been around for a while have probably figured out the same 'disguise'.

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I stay prepared.... and when a guy asks if he should bring anything.... I respond with "oh yeah! A million dollars" it lightens the mood and shows my sense of humor! 

One day, I hope someone actually has a million dollars to share.... 😂

Liquid soap, wipes, covers, fresh towels, clean sheets....all too easy to come by to not keep a supply!!  Bottled water and energy snacks are offered as well! The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach... also think it applies to this situation.... (maybe it's just the southern thinking in me) 

Megan Marie, it is true that the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, but you can get there by being a bit below his stomach !!  ;)

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

This is my job, and first impressions last. Have a clean place, (not cluttered, no animal hair, no smells)a decent area of town, furniture that is clean and inviting,clean linens every date, romantic lighting, some fun toys to share, a variety of beverages, nice stemware,a variety and quality supplies, a nice music center, clean bathroom, fluffy quality towels, non-scented soaps, lotions, mouthwash. How hard is it? It's difficult for me to get in the mood when my surroundings are off or uncomfortable.

I like this!!

On 7/14/2018 at 4:16 PM, Kaduk said:

Better be for something I like 

5 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

I like this!!