Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
COMoonlight

Maple Creek Massage

5 posts in this topic

Colorado Massage

Hi!  Long-time reader, first-time poster (I know newbs are a dubious sort).

Has anyone been to this place?  The big Massage stuck out to me the other day, but wasn’t sure whether it’s like EW or other places along 28. 

Pertaining to brick and mortar businesses and/or CMT; responses in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage must be general in topic.
By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.
Legitimate Massage Only.
Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM's).
AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,
as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

23 hours ago, COMoonlight said:

Colorado Massage

Hi!  Long-time reader, first-time poster (I know newbs are a dubious sort).

Has anyone been to this place?  The big Massage stuck out to me the other day, but wasn’t sure whether it’s like EW or other places along 28. 

It's difficult to help you if you don't put any information. Does it have a website? What do you mean it's like EW? Places along 28? is that a street? What do you mean by "The big Massage"? 

Those are vague Boulder references, but since we're not allowed to discuss any of this here, I think it's moot.

Edited by turtlerabbit