jayandj

What happened to beautiful touch?

19 posts in this topic

They seemed to kind of fall of the face of the earth. The website is down and everything. Several ladies have gone indie but haven't even seen their listings as of late. Does anyone know if something happened causing BT to close?

Maybe people realized they were way over-priced? I visited once, many years ago, and never returned.

There is a thread out there where someone mentioned that there has been drama with new ownership there: seems like there always has been, imo, over the years.

So, least dramatic guess, due to all the ladies quitting, probably tough to hire new women due to difficulty in advertising  job openings due to SESTA/FOSTA, tough to advertise to gents these days as well, might have got to the point where became a losing proposition (eg. rent on the space was maybe really high).

Yes, maybe something else could be going on, but not going to put out any conspiracy theories, privately or publicly.

Either way, they had a very long run: can't think of any service in Boulder that ran that many years.

ADD: due to SESTA/FOSTA, might also be legally really risky to run an agency/service. Risk/reward might be too risky to carry on for low return?

Jay,

I do not know what happened to BT they were my very first experience into the hobby but I soon realized I could get better values.  I to had noticed there was a drop overall drop in this type of listing.  Kylie posted today and she is back from vacation.  I also noticed other's listing today that had not seen in a while.

Good luck,

They lost their lease on the little house as of July 1. The two principals were to get a place on the west side of town but I also heard that they might be using other accommodations.

Apparently nothing settled yet.

The owner ran every single girl out of the house for harassment and charging an agency fee. We were sick and tired of the way we were treated and no compromise could be made. Everyone is indie or "retired'.  We actually get to have a life now. Not spend 80 hours a week sitting at the owners demand. LE wasn't an issue. There was no raise in rent. No one lost the lease. No one wanted to work like that anymore. We miss you guys. I hope answering this doesn't get (me) in trouble. 

Thank you. Aside from being harassed anonymously we’re all doing splendid! 

Dani, glad you are charting your own course now.   It's good to know that you are so much happier. 

It is so great when there is a "Whatever happened to...." thread and the subject of inquiry actually responds and lets us know.  Love it.  Love the conversations here.  Too bad that the little house is gone, it was damned handy when you found yourself in Boulder with time on your hands, but it's great that you shared the new stage names with us, so we can find you.  Best of luck.

On 7/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, Bootsce said:

Useless drama, things change. Move on. 

I'm sorry you feel that way. I read a lot of useful, and interesting, info, myself. I rarely get to Boulder, but at least I know a few people I can contact...:)

Sorry to hear that there was drama behind the scenes, I never had a bad experience there and all you ladies are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!!  I'm glad that you all are making a go of it.

On 7/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

ADD: due to SESTA/FOSTA, might also be legally really risky to run an agency/service. Risk/reward might be too risky to carry on for low return?

Bingo!

On 7/31/2018 at 1:06 PM, CountryGentleman said:

Sorry to hear that there was drama behind the scenes, I never had a bad experience there and all you ladies are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!!  I'm glad that you all are making a go of it.

It was all between the Owner and the girls. As with any all female group there was internal drama but we just wanted a safe place to work so typically we just changed our attitudes! Definitely some of the most beautiful, inspiring, interesting ladies in town. I am so grateful to them for all I have learned in the industry & in life from them! Please take time to look up your fav providers from there! We sure do miss our guys! 

On 7/31/2018 at 4:23 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

Bingo!

No, I read the bills and it's forced to work parties of 5+. THe girls just didn't want to give half their money to a selfish a****** anymore. 

I had the pleasure of meeting MissMadison yesterday.  If she is any indication of the rest of these newly independent ladies, then we have been blessed. Smart, sexy, skilled in her craft and just a lot of fun to spend time with.  

Never went to that place, but am now on a mission to just make sure they're each doing ok. ;)  This should be fun.