Joanna Jaxxx

2 profiles?

32 posts in this topic

So what’s with the ladies having more than 1 account here in tob? Does it maximize business? 

6 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

So what’s with the ladies having more than 1 account here in tob? Does it maximize business? 

This is not allowed. And should be reported to the mods 

Xo

Oh okay. Just saw someone posted under me with 2 different profiles. Thought it was allowed. Thanks Megan xo 

21 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Oh okay. Just saw someone posted under me with 2 different profiles. Thought it was allowed. Thanks Megan xo 

Per the rules only one user profile is allowed.

Was it two profiles or two listing.  I have noticed women will have listing in different cities and if you have "Colorado all"  you will see their listing in both cities. 

54 minutes ago, new2hobbying said:

Was it two profiles or two listing.  I have noticed women will have listing in different cities and if you have "Colorado all"  you will see their listing in both cities. 

Great question.....

I bet it is two listing but in different parts of town 

4 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Was definitely 2 profiles. 

3 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

I bet it is two listing but in different parts of town 

Girl had 2 different names as her handle Wasn’t separate ads. 

Different first names same last name using same pictures. First I thought maybe she was a twin but the same pics were in both profiles. I only have one. Just was wondering if allowed. Thought it was weird or a marketing tactic. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know of at least one lady who changed her name and introduced a new profile. I thought the old one was shut down, but it is not.

8 minutes ago, Everhard said:

I know of at least one lady who changed her name and introduced a new profile. I thought the old one was shut down, but it is not.

Maybe that’s what happened. She had 2 pics on one profile and like 5 on the other one but definitely same girl. 

7 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I THINK, ONLY an opinion !They get booted, unless they can provide a REALLY good reason for the split personality! 

I just don't get it from a business standpoint.  You want to keep your Brand unified and impeccable.  Your brand is everything.  That being said I have seen two ad names from the same provider on a different board.  This situation makes some sense to me as one she is promoting BDSM/Domination and the other is FBSM.  Seems kind of opposite end of spectrum to me.  But she is upfront about her identity in both.  Just running under two names here shouldn't statistically improve her numbers.  Just sounds like drama and games to me.

9 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Has anyone sent a message to the Mods as to who the discussion is about? 

Maybe first someone should contact the Lady and let her know having 2 profiles is against the rules. 

If the mods contact her the outcome will probably be very different. 

One possibility that hasn’t been brought up...the pics could be stolen.

If that’s the case, then it is the case of fake pics which is verboten as well.

Contact the ladies in question and let them know. If they respond negatively or don’t respond at all, contact the mods and let them do their thing.

12 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I just don't get it from a business standpoint.  You want to keep your Brand unified and impeccable.  Your brand is everything.  That being said I have seen two ad names from the same provider on a different board.  This situation makes some sense to me as one she is promoting BDSM/Domination and the other is FBSM.  Seems kind of opposite end of spectrum to me.  But she is upfront about her identity in both.  Just running under two names here shouldn't statistically improve her numbers.  Just sounds like drama and games to me.

I have seen a provider use different names on different venues to keep track of where her advertising $s were most effective.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I have seen a provider use different names on different venues to keep track of where her advertising $s were most effective.

Good point there. I swear I have seen a few new ladies go through name changes when they first get here but not with concurrent ads.  Kinda like they were trying them on to gauge response?  That kinda makes sense but one lady running concurrent ads under two names doesn't make sense to me.  Maybe it is just me, but if I had seen her under one name and booked with the other name I would not be real happy about it.

25 minutes ago, Laci French said:

So one of my multiple personalities can’t register as Alotta Fagina? 

David Dunn is so sexy.

And just how many personalities are rattling around that pretty little head?????

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Maybe first someone should contact the Lady and let her know having 2 profiles is against the rules. 

If the mods contact her the outcome will probably be very different. 

I think giving a provider a chance to make a correction is the solution. I texted a lady and got a text back from a guy who wasn't happy. I then tried to email her to inform her that she needed to correct her # and the email bounced. Last try I sent her a pm and waited a day with no reply. Messaged admin., they confirmed and now she is FAKE.

On 7/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, Laci French said:

David Dunn is so sexy.

😂😂😂 

On 7/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, Laci French said:

David Dunn is so sexy.

The musician or the super hero? 

Or just Bruce Willis in general?

On 7/13/2018 at 11:03 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

This is not allowed. And should be reported to the mods 

Xo

It was reported. Claim is they are two different people. 

On 7/13/2018 at 0:35 PM, Kaduk said:

Great question.....

No this is not two people. And I’m not a hater, but are we in fact allowed to use two names now if we have different photos on each profile (albeit the photos are the same outfit :rolleyes:)? When the outfits are the same, the editing is the same, the posts are made at the same time, the visiting dates are the same, oh and it’s the same lady.... it’s one lady using 2 profiles. It could be in error, not knowing the rules or how to place a few different ads, but nevertheless...

The person I found doing this had essentially the same photos, and used similar names in each listing.

I don’t believe that this is allowed on TOB.

Would be hilarious if both profiles were fake. 

40 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Would be hilarious if both profiles were fake. 

And yet not surprising.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

No this is not two people. And I’m not a hater, but are we in fact allowed to use two names now if we have different photos on each profile (albeit the photos are the same outfit :rolleyes:)? When the outfits are the same, the editing is the same, the posts are made at the same time, the visiting dates are the same, oh and it’s the same lady.... it’s one lady using 2 profiles. It could be in error, not knowing the rules or how to place a few different ads, but nevertheless...

Do you have a link