fun4both

New Again!?!

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So as you can see by my join date I've been here before and was somewhat active for a while and was a member of 411. Now I live even a bit farther away than when I stopped coming around, but I regress - did I just use that word :-D. Any way, I'm coming through Colorado Springs weekend after this one and am looking for someone nice to see. I'll only be one night and will probably be a bit tired from driving, none-the-less I'd like to get an idea for someone to see that can come to where I'll be at (which I don't know yet). Plus its been a while since I have hobbied so I have no idea how to even look up anyone you all may point me at. So a little help with this would be very appreciated. This was always a fun place to get and share info. Thanks all!

Ahhh I see that my original date doesn't show which was early 2000's. Still, thanks just the same!

Edited by fun4both
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fun4both said:

So as you can see by my join date I've been here before and was somewhat active for a while and was a member of 411. Now I live even a bit farther away than when I stopped coming around, but I regress - did I just use that word :-D. Any way, I'm coming through Colorado Springs weekend after this one and am looking for someone nice to see. I'll only be one night and will probably be a bit tired from driving, none-the-less I'd like to get an idea for someone to see that can come to where I'll be at (which I don't know yet). Plus its been a while since I have hobbied so I have no idea how to even look up anyone you all may point me at. So a little help with this would be very appreciated. This was always a fun place to get and share info. Thanks all!

Ahhh I see that my original date doesn't show which was early 2000's. Still, thanks just the same!

This should be a PM only thread... I also suggest searching the listings in the springs and see who's there! Read their reviews, get prescreened and prebook an appointment! 

*on the listings page you can choose colorado springs, (theres not a million providers to look thru) scroll thru and see who sparks your interest. At the top of the listings page theres a search tool! 

Hope this helps!

Xo

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this isn’t your first rodeo you should know what to do.  Research and don’t expect for the golden pussy to fall in your lap.

 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laci French said:

If this isn’t your first rodeo you should know what to do.  Research and don’t expect for the golden pussy to fall in your lap.

 

Is "golden pussy" a searchable provider attribute?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fun4both said:

So as you can see by my join date I've been here before and was somewhat active for a while and was a member of 411. Now I live even a bit farther away than when I stopped coming around, but I regress - did I just use that word :-D. Any way, I'm coming through Colorado Springs weekend after this one and am looking for someone nice to see. I'll only be one night and will probably be a bit tired from driving, none-the-less I'd like to get an idea for someone to see that can come to where I'll be at (which I don't know yet). Plus its been a while since I have hobbied so I have no idea how to even look up anyone you all may point me at. So a little help with this would be very appreciated. This was always a fun place to get and share info. Thanks all!

Ahhh I see that my original date doesn't show which was early 2000's. Still, thanks just the same!

You say that your original join date is early 2000’s, if that is the case then this isn’t your first rodeo and you know how this works.  Not much has changed on how to find a friend for an hour normal.

Do a search in the listings formladies in COS and once you find someone that appeals to you, contact her by her preferred method and follow her screening instructions. And above all, be respectful.

Do not expect the men in this board to do your footwork for you.

And as Laci said above, do not expect the golden pussy  to fall out of the sky to you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep I do know all that was simply asking as its been a while but no need to get chippy for no real reason but if that makes you feel better then its all good. Thanks for the replies just the same.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fun4both said:

Yep I do know all that was simply asking as its been a while but no need to get chippy for no real reason but if that makes you feel better then its all good. Thanks for the replies just the same.

Please don’t leave, there are at least another 5 similar responses coming!!!

🤪

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, this isn't your first rodeo.....blah blah blah.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoot I wouldn't leave for something that trivial I know some folks enjoy being dicks, its in their nature, not happy unless they are unhappy or negative.

On the other hand these last to responses were pretty funny...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fun4both said:

Yep I do know all that was simply asking as its been a while but no need to get chippy for no real reason but if that makes you feel better then its all good. Thanks for the replies just the same.

I’m sorry for my cunty response. Uncalled for and I apologize.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m sorry for my cunty response. Uncalled for and I apologize.

Damn...you were just being "cunty".... I was hoping for a description of, and map to, the Golden Pussy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Please don’t leave, there are at least another 5 similar responses coming!!!

🤪

Number 2 response here.

Yeah, how hard is this? Look at the listings, see someone, call. Or, look at reviews. Or use the search box to track down someone. And, how would someone know what you are looking for? And to be fair, someone that has not been on the board for a decade, not going to put a lady out there. Hell, people that have been around longer and more prolific are probably not going to get a name from me.

Sorry, but in the new climate, getting too many messages and seeing too many posts from way too many "noones" want very specific info.

And Laci's reply was not cunty: simple facts/steps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Really, I don't think anyone trying that hard to be snarky. I do believe however, that  the proverbial thick skin helps. The main form of humour here tends to be on the sarcastic end.

Back channel, look at the listings,and read what the ladies write in the forums. Educate yourself, and let your big brain make the decision,along with some input from your little brain between your legs. Have a "fucking" good time above all else.🦊🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Forgot a comma.☘️
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the emoji beating the dead horse? Too funny, same thing over and over, did you people even read anything anyone else said? Its funny that even though its been said, ya just gotta say it again or you don't feel complete! Thick skinned is need and thick skulled is BIG... LOL at this!  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't Golden Pussy the name of a James Bond villian?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Wasn't Golden Pussy the name of a James Bond villian?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Wasn't Golden Pussy the name of a James Bond villian?

Pussy Galore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget that Maud Adams played the title role of "Octopussy" in the 1983 James Bond movie starring Roger Moore.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Damn...you were just being "cunty".... I was hoping for a description of, and map to, the Golden Pussy.

I believe it might be the PPP Platinum Plated  P*@@y

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, fun4both said:

Plus its been a while since I have hobbied so I have no idea how to even look up anyone you all may point me at. So a little help with this would be very appreciated. This was always a fun place to get and share info. Thanks all!

First, I don't believe this even slighty. ^^^

Second, your responses are very rude. If you really want help, remember, you get more bees with honey, than vinegar.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, fun4both said:

Plus its been a while since I have hobbied so I have no idea how to even look up anyone you all may point me at. So a little help with this would be very appreciated.

Sure! what are friends for! :) You have to go here:

Screen_Shot_2018_07_14_at_10_08_26_PM.jp

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, Laci French said:

If this isn’t your first rodeo you should know what to do.  Research and don’t expect for the golden pussy to fall in your lap.

 

Not so much 'fall', but 'bounce' works great.:)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now