Mike940370

I think that was rude

15 posts in this topic

I guess this may get me kicked out of here and I'm sure nobody would miss me but I started a thread called ladies, your first. I see this for the guys it's gone two or three pages but I guess it's discrimination and we can't have any of that fun and the whole thread has disappeared and I didn't even get an explanation as to why.

I've been looking forward to it and thought it would be fun but I may get kicked off in this may be my last post so I love all you peeps anyway. I tried to post a review of one of our ladies but I don't know they don't like it anyway for some unknown reason. I'm not trying to be a whiner or something but is this a cliquish site??

8 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

I guess this may get me kicked out of here and I'm sure nobody would miss me but I started a thread called ladies, your first. I see this for the guys it's gone two or three pages but I guess it's discrimination and we can't have any of that fun and the whole thread has disappeared and I didn't even get an explanation as to why.

I've been looking forward to it and thought it would be fun but I may get kicked off in this may be my last post so I love all you peeps anyway. I tried to post a review of one of our ladies but I don't know they don't like it anyway for some unknown reason. I'm not trying to be a whiner or something but is this a cliquish site??

Now, don't get all defensive and offended.  The mods have to delete all kinds of stuff that might get the Board into trouble under the new laws.  I'm sure that your thread didn't get pulled due to your being the OP, don't take it personally.  It's quite possible that a couple of postings from the ladies might have crossed the line and they just pulled the whole thing, or some such thing.  As to reviews:  First, it takes a while, so don't be worried if it has been less than 10 days or so.  Also, some reviews get deleted due to mechanical error.  I have like 38 reviews, so you think I would know how to do it, but I am forever forgetting to fill something in, or some such and my review doesn't post.  Again, probably not personal.

Finally, to answer your question, yes this site is a bit cliquish, but the good news is that you are inside the clique.  You can sit at our table in the lunchroom any time you want, just be sure to be offensive and obnoxious.  You will fit right in.

PS - I enjoyed your thread, enjoyed seeing how the ladies got started.

Edited by BadBoy

You gotta keep in mind this site is not subject to regular rules. Censorship because it's controlled is fine. I get slammed and warned on occasion. Roll with it. Free speech laws simply do not apply here, or really on any private forum. 

In reality, free speech laws are really only for speech against the government.  One really has no protection of free speech in the workplace or in forums that are private(non government)

8 minutes ago, mustang said:

In reality, free speech laws are really only for speech against the government.  One really has no protection of free speech in the workplace or in forums that are private(non government)

See there ya go...even my fishn forum runs parallel to this forum. 

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

The ability to message others for details is too valuable to risk losing by violating a forum policy. There are potential pitfalls of things being deemed shilling, FUD, flaming, etc. and those are judgement calls.  I suggest avoidance of anything that could in any conceivable way be interpreted wrong. Stick to jokes, meme's, video's, compliments to ladies, not overly detailed answers to direct questions and surveys. If you like rolling the dice on edgy stuff, use 2Big as your model there as his longevity suggests an excellent grasp of where to draw the line. When it comes to posting, less is more as they say. CYA is the order of the day.

Don't take it too seriously or too personal... have fun! It's nothing against you, it was not the best topic, that's it. We've all gone through that.

Change the subject and keep participating.

3 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I dont think you'll be removed for asking questions... but I might suggest sending mods a message instead of posting it publically :) they might could shed some light as to why the post was removed... I can guarantee it wasnt against you... just gotta protect our playground... the mods here are GREAT! VERY VERY helpful! Send them a message! They wont mind!

Xo

3 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

but is this a cliquish site??

Cliques here?  Why no, what gives you that idea?

<sarcasm drips from the letters>

He/she who owns the board makes the rules, as it should be.  Best to question why, reasons, motives, etc. by directing private message to a mod rather than in a thread.  Delay or difficulty getting review to post is pretty common and can take a while.  As to thread deletion - ask a mod directly because a mod is the only one that can answer the question.  Lastly if you have violated a rule you will generally see a note to the effect of warning given and date, etc. on your profile page where only you can see.  Or so I hear, hehe.

4 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

My best guess Mike is that the answer is the same for all of us ladies. We like to get to know gentlemen and obviously are good at it...no brainer.

Buck up buddy and better luck next thread!

Edited by Laci French
Was kinder and gentler

Being new here and making mistakes, I really admire the moderators for helping us keep this place open and thriving by identifying, calling out to each of us, and removing stuff that's not conducive to keeping group alive.  Thank you Mod's!

OK, thanks everyone, I'm over it and feel better now :).  I just thought it'd be a fun thread,  the other one for the guys is doing ok. 

But 

"The system has flagged your review and it was denied."   :confused:

Ive had a few reviews flagged over the years.  I was mad for a few minutes and then I was fine.

Ugh.

Reviews, in the past, talking about donation gets a ding. Using lady's computer or submitting review from same location she is in (ie. reviews and posts coming from same IP address). Mentioning specific location. Outing level info.

In new environment, getting too graphic might get a ding.

R-E-L-A-X. If not, ask Boink for a refund on the membership fee.

Mike it seems like you have went through the TOUGH part, now all you have to do is obtain a reference and resubmit another review. No offense, LOL as a TOBBIE (TOB Newbie) one of the girls I chose to see had self review drama and I went through hell to get my review approved. I credit TOB and myself with helping boosting her REPUTATION as an established PROVIDER. Now that I look back on the situation, I had to UNDERSTAND the TOB culture and how things work. I must say, it was well worth it too because your REPUTATION is worth more than GOLD.......... Don't give up buddy, get back in the seat and take care of business. I am pulling for ya..........