30 posts in this topic

If someone stiffed you and then a few months later tried to schedule with you again??

I ask Hypothetically of course? Do certain guys really forget that easily? 

Semi comical... tia 😊

28 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

If someone stiffed you and then a few months later tried to schedule with you again??

Semi comical... tia 😊

Forget what? Lol

teasing  you of course. 

No some are just bad characters. .

I would stiff you in a completely different  way!

16 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

No some are just bad characters. .

I would stiff you in a completely different  way!

You knuckle head 😎

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Semi comical... tia 😊

I would tell them to pound sand and add a smiley. I’m still getting the hang of this passive aggressive thing.

There are too many great men to give the disrespectful gentlemen second or third chances. 

My rememberer doesn't work as good as it used to, but my fergitter is getting better every day.

No, it wasn't me.

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Semi comical... tia 😊

Depends on your mood and whether you are interested in seeing him again.

If you would consider seeing him again, I'd say, "Why would you want to see me again? You didn't value me enough to pay what we agreed last time. Why would I think you wouldn't do that again?"

If he's an honest guy and made a mistake (not doubt it was a mistake, but he may not want to own it), he'll find a way to make it right by you first.

If you don't care to see him again, do the hobby a favor and say, "No. You cheated me." Hopefully, he'll straighten up going forward.

Thanks everyone 

Remaining positive with a smile on ones face and a belief in karma is probably the best way to deal with the situation like that...hypothetically

😊

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Semi comical... tia 😊

I've only ever had one NCNS in my line of work and will only accept double my rates ,if she would want to book again. As for clients that bounce checks or try other ways of not paying....no way would I reschedule,unless they paid double in cash in advance.

Yes, clients in all kinds of work, do forget their bad habits easily .

I'd say somewhere along the same lines as eatu.... Find out if it was an honest mistake first, I saw a young lady not too long ago and was so into things that I completely spaced it and almost walked out with it still in my pocket if she didn't mention it as I was headed to the door.... I'm the type that I probably would have gotten to the car and felt it when I reached in my pocket and went back in to give it to her but I could see some guys being too embarrassed to go back to the door or actually drive and not want to go through with going back..... Then again there are probably more guys that are just plain f*d up and did that on purpose, so I think it's a case by case (if you would like to give that particular guy the benefit of a doubt)

Perhaps he didn't forget, but he is hoping YOU did........

I actually had a someone that upon arrival a few months ago was going to pay by credit card but when he went to pay, the card declined twice in a row. Then he contacted his bank and it was a random identity check that most card companies do. I was not that upset about it. When u go shopping you can view the item but you can’t have possession of it until you pay for it . Think in a business sense. Now if this was a regular or something of that nature then it was probably an honest mistake. But most unless like another person posted both parties had an awesome time and just forgot that is understandable but when someone reaches out to look to obtain an appointment they already know what they want and how much the donation is going to be . 

1 hour ago, Calisurfgirl said:

...Then he contacted his bank and it was a random identity check that most card companies do. ...

I know some people like paying with CC, but then they risk having to five all his "identity check" information (Full name, SS, etc) over the phone in front of the lady.

Definitely a character based thing. I like the double rate idea. Mistakes do happen of course but then its still an organized structure of events. I'd base it off of the potential connection there and just how that person carries themself. 

Would I schedule a second date with a provider that robbed me?  Probably not, unless I subconsciously developed a new fetish.  I tend to live by the old adage “Fool me once, Shame on you;  Fool me twice, Shame on me.  I suppose there are scenarios where it may have been an accident, however I presume that probability is extremly low.  However, I always take care of the business aspect first, so I may enjoy my company fully.  

I must be missing something. If I do a job or perform a service for someone and they don't pay me why would I even consider performing another service for that person until they have paid me?

How does that happen? Does he say "oh no I forgot my wallet?" :confused:

Well after pointing out the previous situation... you guessed it, crickets.. 

although he is still seeing ladies, presumably paying, and writing reviews. Maybe it was just me But you would think if it was an honest mistake he would try to make it right now but he has not!

I like the poster that said fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me ..because I’m no fool!

😊

5 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Well after pointing out the previous situation... you guessed it, crickets.. 

although he is still seeing ladies, presumably paying, and writing reviews. Maybe it was just me But you would think if it was an honest mistake he would try to make it right now but he has not!

I like the poster that said fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me ..because I’m no fool!

😊

Thank you for sharing the information with me.  If he ever attempts to schedule I will let him know he needs to first make things right with you. 

In my experience he will make the same mistake again and again...

Thank you Laci for putting people,values and principles before paychecks. You are very much an  inspirational person and a stand up lady! 😊

Ive had that happen to me  a few times.I absolutely book the appointment. Yes they do forget and yes i pick up my donatiion from the previous appt and at that point we start fresh.  . I smile Graciously and thank them for  remembering to make good on there BAD! 

One time i  just took and said  SEE YA  AND LEFT

Stay safe 💪

I confirm the rate with every appt so if one of my clients stiffed me, that is the last time they see me. I have never seen any good come from seeing them in the future, and they know better. 

You don't stiff at a restaurant, your therapist, doctor, dentist, lawyer, etc. so when they stiff you, what do they really think of you?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 7/12/2018 at 5:33 AM, Sexy Francesca said:

Semi comical... tia 😊

Sweetheart ..it always sucks bottom line.

I just recently had a gentleman I've seen a few times go back in my purse and take out $100 when I was in the bathroom. Granted it was my mistake for leaving my purse in the living room. But that does not change the fact I was ripped off.

anytime you feel you have been taken advantage of, or not financially compensated for your time and business .. you're not in the wrong....

This is your business. Your body. Your time. Your risk. YOUR LIFE.. It takes 2 seconds for a situation to go from great to the worst scenario possible... if you feel that it is a true wrong doing and the excuses-reasons to why aren't floating the boat..  send that shyt to your closest friends and get it circulated ...that it could be a future problem... just like any situation in life... you get away with it once, you do a attempt it a second time.. it's just human nature....

When I make an appointment I take it seriously. I make a point of being on time. If traffic or other factors cause a delay I will be on the phone right away.

I remember one time when I was in a minor traffic accident on the way to an appointment. I called, no problem.

I remember another time when I was on my way to an appointment and received a call that my brother was in an emergency room (he later died). I called, no problem.

I remember more than once being on time, calling to make final arrangements (room number, etc) and received no reply, or was told that it would be another half-hour, or that the location had changed so I needed to drive somewhere else. Obviously some ladies are not as attentive to their appointments as I try to be.

I remember once showing up at a decent motel, going to the room and finding 3 women. I was informed that the other two would just wait in the bathroom. I left.

I remember a couple of ladies that seemed to think it was OK to sit and text on their phones, pretty much ignoring me for extended periods. I left.

Sometimes the experience just isn't worth the aggravation. YMMV

10 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

When I make an appointment I take it seriously. I make a point of being on time. If traffic or other factors cause a delay I will be on the phone right away.

I remember one time when I was in a minor traffic accident on the way to an appointment. I called, no problem.

I remember another time when I was on my way to an appointment and received a call that my brother was in an emergency room (he later died). I called, no problem.

I remember more than once being on time, calling to make final arrangements (room number, etc) and received no reply, or was told that it would be another half-hour, or that the location had changed so I needed to drive somewhere else. Obviously some ladies are not as attentive to their appointments as I try to be.

I remember once showing up at a decent motel, going to the room and finding 3 women. I was informed that the other two would just wait in the bathroom. I left.

I remember a couple of ladies that seemed to think it was OK to sit and text on their phones, pretty much ignoring me for extended periods. I left.

Well if they were all like you (most are) but we need some bad with good to keep us grounded. Also we need something we can RANT about, B*^~* about , to keep our reputations as women up to date lol. 

Stay safe having fun

Semi comical... tia 😊

For a small fee I can hide some dead fish in the trunk of his car. :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Lmao! Always willing to help! Thanks Boink xoxo

13 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

I would completely agree with you there! And to Be honest, I am shocked that this kind of thing still happens.. on both sides! But we have all heard the horror stories.

This is why I value the other girls at The Other Board so very much. Not the girls who just advertise here but the girls who really  try to set the standard for how we’re supposed to do this safely, maximizing fun  and minimizing risk on all sides. Contributing to the forums and sharing information with one another!  A very classy clique of beauties Denver has...  imo! 💋

I couldn’t imagine not wanting to say “hey babe, please with the phone on our time!” But I have not ever been in a situation where I thought about my phone in session unless to change the music up! 

6 hours ago, boink36 said:

Just leave it on his doorstep, wrapped in the obit section of the newspaper.

Semi comical... tia 😊

Nope, if he can't be respectful to make it the first time, he doesn't deserve to see you.