Mr.Pink

Ummm, Mom in the other room....

11 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

That broke my heart. 

Dont know about breaking my heart, but I found it pretty sad to the point of tragic, for a whole lot of reasons.  

Edited by Happymon
Clarity

I'll echo what has been said.  That is a sad situation.  I want this hobby to be fun for all involved, and that seemed like desperation.  Not for me at all.  

Well, this reminds me of a girl (not in the hobby) that I met at a night club many years ago. We had fun and she invited me to what I thought was her house. I had no idea someone was at home besides us, I honestly thought it was just me and her. We started at around 4 am, we played war games for a good 4 hours and she asked me if I wanted breakfast before leaving. I said sure, I secretly wanted to see if she could cook as well as she played war and lets just say she was just as good. Half way into my breakfast, she goes to her room and I hear her talking to someone. I am not going to lie LOL, I was looking for an object to do some heavy damage just in case I was being set up but it was her MOM LOL. She came in the kitchen and properly introduced herself. And I know what you guys are thinking so I am going to answer it for you, YES, YES, YES her Mom was very attractive from head to toe. Yes, I was thinking I would love to bend her over with my breakfast right now. Anyway, her Mom said to me HONESTLY, she wanted to meet whoever MICHELLE had in her room because she couldn't get any sleep. So that is part of my Mom in the next room story..........................

I really truly believe that stuff like that is the reason why some this industry is seen by outsiders as a bad or twisted thing. I have so many questions.  Why not get a hotel and host incalls out of it? Why is her mom there? Why is she shorting people on time or just not informing them of the situation beforehand? How could you do that in front of your mother? Is she being forced into this? Does she need help? In my opinion, it all just seems so sad and shady. :( 

Edited by CallieVane
Spelling, grammar.

Sad?  Yes, for many reasons.  But maybe just me missing something.  Sad that if one assumes the review is true, why spot light her situation in the forum and embarrass her further?  The described situation would obviously not be any lady's first choice.  Equally sad that she has 8 glowing reviews in a row, many from  well known reviewers, but everyone jumps into believing a bizarre bad review from a guy who is 3 out of 5 bad to good.  And describes'the main complaint as not that her mom was there because she was there the LAST time also and he went back , but rather the problem was she was trying her best to hide their activity and not giving him her full attention.  Something smells or says something about him more than her.  But, yes, something very sad is going on, even if it is a revenge work of fiction and doubly sad if accurate. This is a cold fucking "hobby" regardless of how many sunshine and rainbows need-to-be-positive posts are seen.  Rant over, back to whatever it is, hope whatever the truth is that it becomes clear before long. 

25 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

I really truly believe that stuff like that is the reason why some this industry is seen by outsiders as a bad or twisted thing. I have so many questions.  Why not get a hotel and host incalls out of it? Why is her mom there? Why is she shorting people on time or just not informing them of the situation beforehand? How could you do that in front of your mother? Is she being forced into this? Does she need help? In my opinion, it all just seems so sad and shady. :( 

ditto

IMO this thread is just in bad form. This is just such a bad situation and probably needs to not be addressed in a public forum. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

IMO this thread is just in bad form. This is just such a bad situation and probably needs to not be addressed in a public forum. 

I agree Laci.