Mistress Christian Gentry

Relocating to Denver

7 posts in this topic

Wanting to know best place to move to in Denver

I am vegetarian so I want to know best place to eat

Where to move depends on many factors. Do you have a family or single?  Apartment or house?  What areas did you enjoy when you visited? 

I would take a look at the real estate market before moving so you don’t get taken by surprise.  

Best of luck to you!  Colorado is the best place in the world to live. 

For vegetarian, try City 'O City or Watercourse.  Though I am an omnivore, City 'O City's Satan Buffalo Wings are tasty.  I also like muffin munchin'.  ;) 

Hello, I moved from Santa Monica to Denver almost two years ago but not quite. I thought that the food fair would be an issue along with the inability to surf everyday but Denver is great . It all depends on where you live in Denver to be honest. Coors Field we have in Lodo, the highlands, RiNo, downtown area more of a selection that caters to vegetarians and vegans. That’s because most that live in my area area young business professionals or students that can afford to. But the wide variety of food is great and affordable. Plus we have sprouts, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods too. 

12 hours ago, average1 said:

For vegetarian, try City 'O City or Watercourse.  Though I am an omnivore, City 'O City's Satan Buffalo Wings are tasty.  I also like muffin munchin'.  ;) 

Thanks for the food choices 

Boulder will have a lot more vegetarian options for food. I know there are a couple restaurants in cherry creek that are good I've heard. And where to live, budget is a big play. Right downtown is great. Near the convention center. Not cheap. Few other locations that are nice. Feel free to pm. Just did a bunch of house and appartment shopping actually for specific neighborhoods.