Bob Richards

HAPPY 7/11 Everyone!

12 posts in this topic

Happy 7/11 one and all!  Don't forget to get your free slurpy at all 7/11 stores today! 

Enjoy!

BR

I'm 61 yrs old and I've never had a slurpy! Don't even know where a 711 is even near me and I live off of 6th and Simms. I need a life :angry:

Edited by fishndude57
spelling

20 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm 61 yrs old and I've never had a slurpy! Don't even know where a 711 is even near me and I live off of 6th and Simms. I need a life :angry:

They're on every corner... look for homeless people... throw a rock... you'll hit a 711

29 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

There are several near you. One just a few blocks north on the east side of the street.  Been there forever.  Try a free slurpee today..cross it off your bucket list.

The line is around the corner at mine would rather wait until tomorrow and actually pay for it if I wanted it

Man! Been years since I've had a Slurpee or it's cousin Icee.

On a related note, it's National Ice Cream Day on Sunday (July is Ice Cream month as well), so, deals are popping up. For example, Whole Paycheck will have Ben & Jerry's and Talenti on sale for $3/pint. And if Amazon Prime member, additional 10% off.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Icee's and ice cream - life is good!  And if you go to Hawaii they have shaved ice with ice cream - doesn't get better than that!!!!!!!!!

If I hear a lady is running a slurpy special that will get my interest!! 😜

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm 61 yrs old and I've never had a slurpy! Don't even know where a 711 is even near me and

I live off of 6th and Simms. I need a life :angry:

Just a heads up::

TOB rules

Per rule #4....Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post,...

In this case even as innocuous as it looks including cross street locations isn’t allowed for the safety & concerns of all members.

In a hypothetical Scenario::  let’s say I map out 6th & Simms

68F76F36-C7A7-41C5-8B50-2996DE6EECF7.jpeg

In earlier posts Fish mentions he owns a Boat. Now I can Satellite image the area until I find Fish’s boat.

55FD06CA-D075-4BFC-A08E-B5A553D9E543.jpeg

Now I know where he lives.

Hypothetical of course!

but I don’t thinks it is wise to include Cross Street Locations As a Standard.

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

You’ve never had a slurpee?  You have led a sheltered life Fish.

i can remember when slurpee’s first came out.  You could have any flavor you wanted as long as it was Coke.

The big thing back then was to finish it as quickly as possible to get a brain freeze.  That might explain some things today.  Lol

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

In earlier posts Fish mentions he owns a Boat. Now I can Satellite image the area until I find Fish’s boat.

Now I know where he lives.

Hypothetical of course!

Hypothetical of course! Unfortunately my boat has to reside somewhere besides where I live. I still need a life!