MeganMarie4u

Zodiac Signs

64 posts in this topic

Scorpio.  And yes, somehow, there does seem to be an uncanny mix and match of the signs.

8 hours ago, FireKitten said:

Scorpio.  And yes, somehow, there does seem to be an uncanny mix and match of the signs.

It’s what you’ve been conditioned to do. Defy the label of your birth and make archaeological foundations with your soul. I am Aries but I walk with Imhotep. Society told me I should be under the shadow of Mars, but my self wants to scream at me to wake up with a dinning denouncement. I am not born yet. Get your fucking hands off of me.

22 minutes ago, Vassago said:

It’s what you’ve been conditioned to do. Defy the label of your birth and make archaeological foundations with your soul. I am Aries but I walk with Imhotep. Society told me I should be under the shadow of Mars, but my self wants to scream at me to wake up with a dinning denouncement. I am not born yet. Get your fucking hands off of me.

Clearly Sir, you operate on a different plane.

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

Clearly Sir, you operate on a different plane.

And yet I walk amongst you, looking like every other man. Pay my taxes, mow my lawn, show up at the office every day.

Clickety Clack.

‘A different plane’ is tomorrow. Unexpected. Rude and without introductions.

Will she lie to me?

Will she tear me to pieces?

Will she shelter me with her broad back against the rain, mouth stinking of her last meal?

I’ve no idea, but by the graces I am like no other explorer. I am not afraid of the ‘plane’ of tomorrow. 

I shake at the front lines in the deep fog. Terrified am I while I chant; 

Death today. Tomorrow forever.