MeganMarie4u

Zodiac Signs

64 posts in this topic

Life is what you make it and not what sign you were born under. 

Then there's the fact that there are about 13 lunar months in a solar year. I read recently that someone decided there needed to be a 13th sign.

What do you do with the 12-year Chinese zodiac?

43 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Then there's the fact that there are about 13 lunar months in a solar year. I read recently that someone decided there needed to be a 13th sign.

Pisces and Rooster. 

I'm a Ram and Goat. Guess that means I'm horny?

Pisces & Rabbit

Y’all know what that means

5 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I’m gonna put my vote in now for the 13th sign.

Vassago

15 hours ago, Laci French said:

Life is what you make it and not what sign you were born under. 

True, but being a Libra certainly is reflected in my research and writing as a mild mannered reporter and my judge of character in real life.

I’m a Scorpio through and through. Everything except the jealousy part. 

19 hours ago, CallieVane said:

I’m a Pisces but definitely have more of an Aries approach when it comes to this! 

im a cancer and that so does not apply to me

Theres a reason my zodiac sign is a 69. Im a cancer through and through. a true sexual being. 

On 7/10/2018 at 4:36 PM, Laci French said:

I’m the poster child for Pisces. 

Me too! I love intamacy with Gemini and Scorpio men, but they are horrible relationships.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:16 PM, Karmen7398 said:

Theres a reason my zodiac sign is a 69. Im a cancer through and through. a true sexual being. 

“All celestial signs point to you suddenly coming into possession of a great deal of twisted aircraft-grade aluminum, charred wiring, and burning jet fuel, but it’s not what you think.”

The Onion - Horoscope - Cancer; week of  July 3.

They’re a little late.

https://www.theonion.com/your-horoscopes-week-of-july-3-2018-1827286818

On 7/10/2018 at 9:59 PM, Bora Bora said:

Do you think this is accurate? :)

718a669ce960a0101620d88971139302.jpg

Pisces Aries cusp

I don't need to remember your name, to be interested in doing it again.

10 hours ago, Skylighter said:

Pisces Aries cusp

I don't need to remember your name, to be interested in doing it again.

^^^ Probably true. What are the dates for this cusp? I may be a bit too late in March to qualify.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:36 PM, Laci French said:

I’m the poster child for Pisces. 

Me too Laci! We are natural born 'healers'. LOL

5 hours ago, eatu55 said:

^^^ Probably true. What are the dates for this cusp? I may be a bit too late in March to qualify.

So I googled it. Apparently, I'm just Aries. The cusp is March 17-23. Not that it changes me at all. I've always identified more with Aries traits.

I follow astrology Megan, and have taken numerology classes and am about to start a course in Astronumerology which is a combination of the two. I have an unusual chart I've been told multiple times. I have a planet in 10 of the 12 signs. There is a book by a woman from Denver called You're Every Sign. I had a reading w/ her recently and she said I was truly every sign. Life is never dull for me, anyway! Or those around me! LOL Check out the book. People put too much emphasis on just the sun sign, when the position of other planets at birth also play a role.

Your sun sign is who you are at the core of your being and process things internally. How you see the world. (mine is Pisces)
Your rising sign or ascendant is how you appear to the outside world. (Mine is Leo)
Your moon sign is how you process emotionally. (mine is Gemini)

I had 2 astrologers (while I was married) in readings a year apart each tell me based on my chart, I should have never gotten married. That monogamy was a challenge for me b/c I could connect so deeply with multiple people simultaneously. No shit! LOL After that I read books on polyamory and suggested it to my husband as the marriage was quickly losing it's luster for us both. He didn't like that idea. Now he's my 'was'-band. Ha! We are still friends though.

Check out the book. I think you'll like it.

8 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

So I googled it. Apparently, I'm just Aries. The cusp is March 17-23. Not that it changes me at all. I've always identified more with Aries traits.

I am March 17th, but have 2 planets in Aries and have a lot of Aries energy and Aries friends. And was married to one. They are at opposite ends of the zodiac. Aries the beginning and Pisces the end, so very different signs. Makes life interesting. ;)

7 hours ago, milehijas said:

I follow astrology Megan, and have taken numerology classes and am about to start a course in Astronumerology which is a combination of the two. I have an unusual chart I've been told multiple times. I have a planet in 10 of the 12 signs. There is a book by a woman from Denver called You're Every Sign. I had a reading w/ her recently and she said I was truly every sign. Life is never dull for me, anyway! Or those around me! LOL Check out the book. People put too much emphasis on just the sun sign, when the position of other planets at birth also play a role.

Your sun sign is who you are at the core of your being and process things internally. How you see the world. (mine is Pisces)
Your rising sign or ascendant is how you appear to the outside world. (Mine is Leo)
Your moon sign is how you process emotionally. (mine is Gemini)

I had 2 astrologers (while I was married) in readings a year apart each tell me based on my chart, I should have never gotten married. That monogamy was a challenge for me b/c I could connect so deeply with multiple people simultaneously. No shit! LOL After that I read books on polyamory and suggested it to my husband as the marriage was quickly losing it's luster for us both. He didn't like that idea. Now he's my 'was'-band. Ha! We are still friends though.

Check out the book. I think you'll like it.

What did you mean by “How you process emotionally”.

Not being sarcastic. Just want to understand what you mean.

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

What did you mean by “How you process emotionally”.

Not being sarcastic. Just want to understand what you mean.

In astrology language, your Sun sign dictates your zodiac personality, while your Moon sign, the second most important influence in your horoscope chart after the Sun, represents your emotions, your inner mood. And the two together strongly influence your emotional mode of operation.

One of my posts got mysteriously duplicated last night while I was sitting under a tree. Does that make me a Gemini?

5 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

krZlgJY.jpg?1

Yessss!! Dec 22. Sagittarius Capricorn cusp! 😂 fitting 👏👏👏

I'm Gemini.  

I find that people will say something, some attribute of gemini to me... sometimes I think sure that's me, sometimes nah.

Careful about over generalizing olgunn.

Lol