MeganMarie4u

Zodiac Signs

64 posts in this topic

Who follows the Zodiac? 

Being a cusp baby makes me feel like I have split personalities... one day I'm a Sag...the next day a Cap... is it just me?(maybe I'm just bipolar) 😂

Do you think sign compatibility is a thing? Do you vibe with some signs on an intimate level and other signs on a friend level? Have you ever even thought about it?

Keep it positive♡

I’m the poster child for Pisces. 

I'm a Gemini/Taurus cusp. 05/21. We were blessed with mini dicks!

Edited by fishndude57

I'm told I am a typical Ram personality (not sure if 3/25 is cusp of Pisces or not). I think anybody can connect with anybody else if they have the "want to."

I once had a friend tell me there's not such thing as a personality conflict. Just stubborn people who don't listen and keep talking past each other. I think there's some truth to that.

Edited by eatu55

11/24: Sun Sign: last day of Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp but I am truly 100% #SagLady...My Moon: Scorpio and my Life Number: 1

Edited by Alexa Rayne
misspelled word

I have found that people do tend to be like their zodiac sign personality states. And depending where in the month they were born  they can also share  some traits of the sign closest to theirs.  Just like farmers will use the moon on deciding when to plant.  There is something to be said for phases of the moon on how we act. Ask any emergency room person or first responder on how full moons will generally see a increase in business. The zodiac is  largely based on phases of the moon cycles.🍀

Ummm. Yeah......  not sure but I think someone changed languages hear.  I can read the words but can't make them out to mean anything.......  Somebody cusped somebody under a full moon while their house was rising?????  Prolly just my well edumacarted redneck upbringin.......

I’m a Pisces and full of love and try to be easy going.

But piss me off, do me wrong and I will not forget it.

Doesn’t mean I’ll treat you like shit if you do me wrong, but I may not be willing to be very helpful unless it becomes a life or death situation.

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I’m a Pisces and full of love and try to be easy going.

But piss me off, do me wrong and I will not forget it.

Doesn’t mean I’ll treat you like shit if you do me wrong, but I may not be willing to be very helpful unless it becomes a life or death situation.

Just call another sign provider if someone’s earth. water, or fire is rubbing you wrong...sorry! 🤔😟

1 hour ago, Alexa Rayne said:

11/24: Sun Sign: last day of Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp but I am truly 100% #SagLady...My Moon: Scorpio and my Life Number: 1

Surfing the cusp with you, babe.  Maybe we are compatible. B)

Don’t know much about astrology other than I was born 10/12 and I am a Libra. 

I have no clue what I am but my birthday is in Sept.  I am always horny, does that matter?  Lol

BR

Edited by Bob Richards

Astrology: 1 cup superstitious froth; 2 tbs. confirmation bias; 1/2 cup placebo effect; dash of genuine Woo; pinch of salt.

7 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

Astrology: 1 cup superstitious froth; 2 tbs. confirmation bias; 1/2 cup placebo effect; dash of genuine Woo; pinch of salt.

Tried to give you neg shade but I got to wait. It's coming. 

AQUARIUS (Jan 20/Feb 18)   You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. On the other hand, you are inclined to be careless 'and impractical, causing you to make the same mistakes repeatedly. Everyone thinks you are a fucking jerk.

PISCES (Feb 19/Mar 20) You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence over your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a coward. Pisces people screw small animals and pick their noses.

ARIES (Mar 21/Apr 19) You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice.  You are a prick.

TAURUS (Apr 20/May 19) You are practical and persistent. You have dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded.' You are nothing but a goddamn communist.

GEMINI (May 21/Jun 20) You are quick and intelligent and a thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard.  Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.

CANCER (Jun 21/Jul 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems. They think you are a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit.

LEO (Jul 23/Aug 22) You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are pushy. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving bastards and kiss mirrors a lot.

VIRGO (Aug 23/Sep 22) You are the logical type and hate disorder. This shit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while screwing. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

LIBRA (Sep 23/Oct 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are a male, you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are excellent. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

SCORPIO (Oct 23/Nov 11) You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son of a bitch.    Most Scorpio people are murderers.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22/Dec 21) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sanitarians are drunks and potheads. People laugh at you a lot because you are always getting fucked.

CAPRICORN (Dec 22/Jan 19) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

<Sarcasm font off>

Cannot remember what my sign is I'm sure it looks like an asshole 

You guys made my day! 

3 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Ummm. Yeah......  not sure but I think someone changed languages hear.  I can read the words but can't make them out to mean anything.......  Somebody cusped somebody under a full moon while their house was rising?????  Prolly just my well edumacarted redneck upbringin.......

A cusp sign falls within the week of the signs changing... dec 22 (day 1 capricorn) means I have traits of both signs...

34 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You guys made my day! 

A cusp sign falls within the week of the signs changing... dec 22 (day 1 capricorn) means I have traits of both signs...

Sorry but I have had people try to explain it all to me.  After the basic signs I am wandering off looking for cold beer.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/woahdude/comments/87i09h/japanese_sunrise_dovetail_joint/?st=JFAD6MZI&sh=2bc5c10b?st=JFAD6MZI&sh=2bc5c10b

Show me how to do this and you have my undivided attention!

4 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Well that didn't work.......

I'm confused 😂😂😂

The link does work.  If you care to follow it.  You will find some insight to my real passionate hobby.  

It would have made more sense if the picture would have posted.  Sorry. Please return to your regularly scheduled Zodiac Readings......

1 minute ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

The link does work.  If you care to follow it.  You will find some insight to my real passionate hobby.  

Your more passionate about wood than about the ladies on TOB?! 😂 you're fired!! Good luck getting help with that "wood" 

36 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Your more passionate about wood than about the ladies on TOB?! 😂 you're fired!! Good luck getting help with that "wood" 

True, but the hands that can do that and the attention to detail.........

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

I’m the poster child for Pisces. 

Same here, Laci! I’m living in my daydreams, with my head in the clouds. :) 

17 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Do you think this is accurate? :)

718a669ce960a0101620d88971139302.jpg

I’m a Pisces but definitely have more of an Aries approach when it comes to this! 

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Tried to give you neg shade but I got to wait. It's coming. 

:lol::lol::lol:  Yeah, ten reps/day is a bitch, aint it? Knock yourself out.

Hate to be the one to drop a turd in the party punch bowl, but I’m going to do it anyways.

The zodiac in its original form was based on a 360 day system. Not 365. The Egyptians later converted the old Babylonian system to 365 to keep better calculations on the flooding of the Nile. Later the Romans wanted to get clever, changed the year to 304 days then added 2 new months; January and February when they realized this new 304 system didn’t match the seasons. Back to 365 but with 2 added months. This is literally thousands of years after the Sumerians. On top of all of that, the Earth has a wobbly orbit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/9292-wobbly-earth-means-horoscope-wrong.html

So even IF it was a consistent system, which it’s clearly not, you’d be off by about a month.

Alas, we are what we believe we are. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Edited by Vassago
Typo

Correction. It was 354 days in the Babylonian calendar not 360 and they later added leap years but that’s actually worse off from 365 than the original 360 I thought it was.

Edited by Vassago