YourmyfavoriteASP

Broomfield/Westminster Men

39 posts in this topic

The other day I was with a provider who used a Broomfield incall.  We got to chatting about the lack of women using this side of town.  She says us Broomfield/Westminster fellas are the best.  She said we are nicer, better gentlemen and just plain funner.  So, shout out to all us Westminster/Broomfield based fellas.  Keep us the good reputation.

Every one tells the ladies to be in Dtc so that’s where they go, so for the ladies who come this way north are awesome 😀

I think the problem with setting up shop in a different part of town than your normal is clients generally won't prebook... especially these days. I think more of us would be willing to work additional areas if more clients were willing to prebook. It's pretty difficult to do last minute arrangements when you can't even check into a hotel until 2ish. 

The north side is hit or miss for a lot of ladies! One trip to westy could be a great time and the next one could be an expense!... 

I can say I appreciate it at it when we get a quality provider on the north side of town.  I understand why they are south but that drive sucks rocks.

I think there are quite a few ladies who practice in the north metro (I consider Westy, Broomfield, Northglenn, Thornton, Boulder). 

Work your searches and find the pleasant surprises awaiting you.

I'm in the south part of town, so I never go north. But I've seen a lot of ads for the north side of town.

I guess this south side guy needs to make a trip up North.

I don't favor most parts of town over any other.  I do favor some ladies and am willing to drive to DTC, downtown, Aurora or up north, depending on the lady.  Sometimes the drive helps build anticipation of what will follow when I get there and meet the lady.  For me, the lady trumps the location.

14 minutes ago, average1 said:

I don't favor most parts of town over any other.  I do favor some ladies and am willing to drive to DTC, downtown, Aurora or up north, depending on the lady.  Sometimes the drive helps build anticipation of what will follow when I get there and meet the lady.  For me, the lady trumps the location.

This.

Not a big fan of making the DTC drive from the north, but, if lady Imhave had an eye on and willing to meet me with minimal hassle, sign me up.

That said, like to stick to north metro, Lodo/Rino/Lohi.

20 hours ago, YourmyfavoriteASP said:

The other day I was with a provider who used a Broomfield incall.  We got to chatting about the lack of women using this side of town.  She says us Broomfield/Westminster fellas are the best.  She said we are nicer, better gentlemen and just plain funner.  So, shout out to all us Westminster/Broomfield based fellas.  Keep us the good reputation.

I have heard the same comments from a North suburban provider who I have seen several times and occasionally works the DTC area. 

20 hours ago, YourmyfavoriteASP said:

The other day I was with a provider who used a Broomfield incall.  We got to chatting about the lack of women using this side of town.  She says us Broomfield/Westminster fellas are the best.  She said we are nicer, better gentlemen and just plain funner.  So, shout out to all us Westminster/Broomfield based fellas.  Keep us the good 

For Boulderites, even Westminster is really far. But DTC is basically out of the question. After an hour or more of sitting in traffic, I wouldn't be any fun anyway.

Although I'm north suburbs, my list of ladies I'd like to see ranges pretty far, but I make dates based on 1) my familiarity with or attraction to the lady; 2) convenience of getting to her. I count it a double bonus when a lady I want to meet is working near me.

There are ladies that are generally south (west Aurora/Cherry Creek/DTC) that I have seen, but the logistics are trickier until the other half is out of town. Then it's party time!

I find that during work hours it behooves me to stay at my home base. Unfortunately to drive to an outcall in Westy or Broomfield takes extra time that I could be spending on more than one appointment.  Plus I like having my own space and know where everything is. When ladies feel comfortable and relaxed it allows us to offer a better experience for you. 

1 hour ago, DiscreetTasha said:

I find that during work hours it behooves me to stay at my home base. Unfortunately to drive to an outcall in Westy or Broomfield takes extra time that I could be spending on more than one appointment.  Plus I like having my own space and know where everything is. When ladies feel comfortable and relaxed it allows us to offer a better experience for you. 

That's great! I don't think outcall is for everyone. I certainly prefer to visit a lady in her preferred domain.

I think a lady should work where she thinks she'll do her best for herself and her clientele. Safety and security are first above all then creating the experience that matches your business.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, stevie-2249 said:

Every one tells the ladies to be in Dtc so that’s where they go, so for the ladies who come this way north are awesome 😀

Kudos from a Northerner!😎

On 7/10/2018 at 9:20 AM, YourmyfavoriteASP said:

Whoo hoo. Ladies, please come visit us!😎

On 7/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, new2hobbying said:

I can say I appreciate it at it when we get a quality provider on the north side of town.  I understand why they are south but that drive sucks rocks.

For real the drive sucks For me minimum 30 minutes each way. Then if there is a football 🏈 , baseball ⚾️ Game,   Or some other event add to that. Oh and you can ALWAYS count on a wreck on I- 25. Or rubber neckers that have never seen a car off to shoulder of the highway. 

Just now, a_happycamper_12 said:

For real the drive sucks For me minimum 30 minutes each way. Then if there is a football 🏈 , baseball ⚾️ Game,   Or some other event add to that. Oh and you can ALWAYS count on a wreck on I- 25. Or rubber neckers that have never seen a car off to shoulder of the highway. 

I always check sports and other activities scheduled in the city before considering venturing south of I-70.

I tend to forget about the events until it is too late.  DTC ends up being between 45min or 1hr depending on their location and basic traffic.  If they are on the south end It is a solid hour with no traffic to get home.  I try to schedule while I am in Denver and typically during the day just to make the drive easier.

4 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I always check sports and other activities scheduled in the city before considering venturing south of I-70.

I'm a northsider, and like some of the others in this thread, would rather have a filling without novocain before driving to South Denver, Lakewood or Aurora.  Luckily, there are enough lovely ladies in  Eastern Boulder County, to keep me busy for a long time.  It's nice to hear that we are considered nice guys by the ladies.

I'm from the DTC area and in the last month or so I have been to see ladies in Cherry Creek, Downtown, Broomfield, and Loveland.  All were during the day and none of the trips took an hour.  I think you guys need two things: a faster car, and a car that is fun to drive.  I love driving my car so much that I am happy to just sit in traffic and listen to the music on my Harmon Kardon twelve-speaker (faithfully tuned to the XM digital Grateful Dead channel), either anticipating the meeting or recalling the meeting.  Of course I always take Highway 420, so maybe that is part of the solution for those of you so cranky about traffic.

I'd drive to hell and back for the right girl, or maybe take my favorite train:

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I'm from the DTC area and in the last month or so I have been to see ladies in Cherry Creek, Downtown, Broomfield, and Loveland.  All were during the day and none of the trips took an hour.  I think you guys need two things: a faster car, and a car that is fun to drive.  I love driving my car so much that I am happy to just sit in traffic and listen to the music on my Harmon Kardon twelve-speaker (faithfully tuned to the XM digital Grateful Dead channel), either anticipating the meeting or recalling the meeting.  Of course I always take Highway 420, so maybe that is part of the solution for those of you so cranky about traffic.

I'd drive to hell and back for the right girl, or maybe take my favorite train:

See I think it's more of when and which route you take..... I live up in northglenn but work around the sobo area and it only takes me around 20mins to get to work (4am) but it takes me between an hour to an hour and a half to get home (leaving work between 4pm-5pm) but if I was to wait until shortly after 6pm it would be closer to between 30 mins to an hour to get home from down there... It also varies from day to day certain days of the week at certain times of the month are lighter then others (I'm starting to notice that only recently)

Here is the thing I don’t get.  This is directed more at traveling girls or agencies.  Denver is a decent sized city.  Why not spend 3 days in DTC and 3 days in Westminster?  It would be a whole lot cheaper than constantly flying to new cities.  Plus every time you go to a different city you lose several hours of client time.  You could say this for many cities.  Chicago-Loop and the North Shore, New York- Manhattan and just about any other borough, Philly Downtown and the Main line, well you get the idea.  After looks and service location is my number one reason to see or not see someone.  Half the population of Colorado is north of I-70, yet 70% of the ASP’s are south.  I’ve had girls tell me it is slow or busy in either area.  

Come to the darkside we have cookies 

Northsider here, Ive met some pretty awesome women in the Westy Broomfield Arvada area. Trying to get down to DTC from up north is quite a trip. I have done it several times and found that I not quite the same guy after sitting in a car for an hour. I perfer to book appts with Northside women just based on simple convience. Glad to hear that the great women on this Board Appreciate men from the North!!

Location does matter - and I am surprised how many websites and ads say "incall" but don't say where. I can sometimes find it in a review or on Slixa. Location, Location, Location. 

We have talked about this before, of course, those of us on the western slope are driving 2 plus hours for an opportunity to see a favorite lady.

On 7/14/2018 at 11:51 PM, Sexy Francesca said:

I would just like to state that I personally know that there are a lot of quality, well known providers who’s homebase is on the north-side. The drive to the DTC does suck but the gentleman down there are just as friendly as the north side gents who seem to be in hiding lol! IMO 

Blasphemy!!!!  :D