N6_in_the_village

411 on Dallas Brixx

11 posts in this topic

Dallas Brixx 970-404-5180
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/129842

Has anyone met Dallas Brixx? She joined on May 29, and keeps renewing an "outcall only" ad. She also visits here frequently (Forum Stats).

Dallas, I withhold any criticism for admiring yourself in the mirror, IF your pix are real :D

Really?! Not looking too close.

Will go out on a limb and say stolen pics, as the outlets in the second pic are not good ole 'Merican 120v. Obvious some woman in Europe.

19 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Will go out on a limb and say stolen pics, as the outlets in the second pic are not good ole 'Merican 120v. Obvious some woman in Europe.

Who will buy her an airline ticket?

10 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

It is so obvious once you point it out.  I guess that would be a qualifying question if she was still around to ask. Where do you like to visit while you are in Europe?

16 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Good Catch

51F16349-8EC7-447F-A46A-515E6E748E80.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Good Catch

51F16349-8EC7-447F-A46A-515E6E748E80.jpeg

Here's a case where the bathroom pick bites you!

To be fair, not just bathrooms. Bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms. Guys look at the lady but never pay attention to backgrounds. If one does, see odd outlets, switches, doors/door knobs, sodas, soaps, cereals, European cities outside the windows. And so on. Too many dudes get too dumb and focus on the lady only and fall for this nonsense.

14 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Where do you like to visit while you are in Europe?

No sarcasm font on, so, forgive me for the chop busting.

Since when does a US/Denver provider go to Europe to get pro pics done?

Again, this is a situation where common sense comes into play. If guys can't do that, stick to well reviewed ladies.

Nocogeezer,,  No worries.  My mind went to may she was visiting in Europe and who knows did a trade for some pics.  But the question provides a direct line for her to say yeah they are not me or flat out lie.  Either way you can make a decision.