Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexielexy

Traveling

6 posts in this topic

So as a lot know I’ve been home for a good minute. It’s been nice to settle down, but I’m starting to get bored. I had the opportunity to go to Denver this week. Although with my schedule it didn’t work... Was wondering when the best time of year you think is best to come into town? I miss it and I’m ready to come back for some fun. 

Good vibes xo

Any time is good, we have all four seasons, depends on what kinda weather you like best. If your wondering when the best time for hobby is anytime is good a lot of horny men here 😀

Weather wise, anytime is a good time.

Work wise for the ladies, it is what you make of it. Your reputation will precede you.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Weather wise, anytime is a good time.

Work wise for the ladies, it is what you make of it. Your reputation will precede you.

Oh yes I already know your reputation will take you far. I was wondering more about other fun things to do. I like to have balance and go to concerts and such when I’m there.  

Summer time is best for you then if concerts is what you like, So much more to do in the summer

Or run with opposite theory and cone in late fall early winter for work. Its before the ski season and its the slow down from summer activities. Fall <3