NoCoGeezer

SESTA/FOSTA Backfires on LE

11 posts in this topic

The primary traits of our elected officials, Incompetence and Unintended Consequences........  Write a giant turd of a bill that nobody dared oppose and all it does is hurt people that dont deserve it and helps hide those that should be pursued......  And now it is too big to kill the beast.......  Sorry, I will go put my soapbox away now.

45 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Cops in Indy say they are having a tougher time taking down pimps and trafficers since Backpage etc have been shut down. 

https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/09/indianapolis-vice-cop-says-sesta-fosta-closure-of-backpage-has-blinded-investigators/

Well go figure...

Right, the rich folks who write the laws have full time mistresses... what do they care if normal folks can't hobby safely?

9 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Cops in Indy say they are having a tougher time taking down pimps and trafficers since Backpage etc have been shut down. 

https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/09/indianapolis-vice-cop-says-sesta-fosta-closure-of-backpage-has-blinded-investigators/

Duh. I think everyone could have told our lawmakers this would have happened.

The only reason Sesta/Fosta passed was so  our politicians and law enforcement could tell the vocal minority they were doing something to stop trafficking...which of course has not happened because now they can’t find the traffickers.

Another "Feel good law" that goes wrong.   Sex trafficking is horrible as no one should be forced into this biz.  It should be a clear choice for all parties.

Another irresponsible law that was designed to make a small part of the population happy and bring zero results. 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

How can I get a full-time mistress.....or even a part time one?

First, double your income. Then look for any lady seeking a "sugar daddy." Then, spend all your money on her. It's a lot like marriage in that regard.

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

First, double your income. Then look for any lady seeking a "sugar daddy." Then, spend all your money on her. It's a lot like marriage in that regard.

The best I can do is be a Splenda daddy.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

The best I can do is be a Splenda daddy.

I’m a natural kind of guy, make mine a Stevia baby 🤪