Monicaloveee

New to this site

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone , I’m new to this site  I’m kinda nervous as well not knowing what to expect any and all advice will be very much appreciated 

Hello Monica and Welcome!!  Sit down, grab a frosty cold adult beverage and sit a spell.  You will find a semi functional family of interesting people wandering around here!!  

Nice photos! Welcome.

Welcome to our crazy place where we all share a piece of our mind, some more than others and some you wonder if they have anything left. Be sure to read the rules because we can get points taken away for what we post. Just remember to be nice here and take everything with a grain of salt. (More if you wanna tequila with lime and salt.) We all have an opinion and we all have various experience with the biz, just don't let the review numbers fool you. If you have any questions then PM someone or post the topic and get lots of answers. Stay safe and have fun.

Welcome to TOB pretty lady. Enjoy yourself and stay safe. If you need anything reach out to someone. All a great group of people here. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, Monicaloveee said:

Hello everyone , I’m new to this site  I’m kinda nervous as well not knowing what to expect any and all advice will be very much appreciated 

My first recommendation is that we see each other! 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Smooth 

Welcome have fun, be yourself, and stay safe. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, Monicaloveee said:

Welcome to TOB. Look around, grab a chair and blend in......................