Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Todoesprivado

How many more?

10 posts in this topic

This is the first time that I encounter this situation..... so I thought I would ask...

There is a person that frequently posts her ads and 50% of the time she gets a Rip-off review, and the other 50% a  negative recommendation.

So, question is.... are accounts banned/suspended/flagged based on reviews?? (Specially ripoff reviews) - I know YMMV but at some point several ripoff reviews are a good indication of someone you want to avoid...specially in this risky business.

I don't know I'm new here but I would think you should post at least her phone number maybe the name she goes by then I can add her to my contacts as a fraud rip off

4 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

I don't know I'm new here but I would think you should post at least her phone number maybe the name she goes by then I can add her to my contacts as a fraud rip off

Pretty sure that would be a violation. Pretty sure you'd need direct knowledge and post a review. Myself, I simply stay away from new Ladies, no problems that way. 

26 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

This is the first time that I encounter this situation..... so I thought I would ask...

There is a person that frequently posts her ads and 50% of the time she gets a Rip-off review, and the other 50% a  negative recommendation.

So, question is.... are accounts banned/suspended/flagged based on reviews?? (Specially ripoff reviews) - I know YMMV but at some point several ripoff reviews are a good indication of someone you want to avoid...specially in this risky business.

Caveat Emptor

I doubt TOB would ban a provider for a poor review history, which is open for any potential clients to peruse.

4 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Caveat Emptor

I doubt TOB would ban a provider for a poor review history, which is open for any potential clients to peruse.

I get your point on giving the clients the potential to misuse it... but there is a difference between poor reviews (recommend no and so-so) and rip-off , right?

Edited by Todoesprivado

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Isnt this the point of the review though?  If she has some bad review history but I can't shake the interest why shouldn't I see her?  Ultimately an individual choice.  I would think having an automatic boot for bad reviews could lead to abuse by reviewers.....

29 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Isnt this the point of the review though?  If she has some bad review history but I can't shake the interest why shouldn't I see her?  Ultimately an individual choice.  I would think having an automatic boot for bad reviews could lead to abuse by reviewers.....

Exactly!! 

Besides, with the details back in the reviews, one should explain “Why?” for a less than stellar review. It’s the readers’ choice what to do with that information. 

I'm glad we have the reviews for us to make informed decisions. It's completely up to the guy if he thinks he's gonna change the pattern with a gal who has many bad reviews. hey, he may be that guy, sucker! I don't think they should be kicked off. but I don't know why a guy would even waste their time??

there are two ladies currently on the board that have HORRIBLE reviews!!!!

lady A has,

1-Yes

1-So-So

2-No's

she was delusion in asking me if I was interested in an appointment? I mentioned to her that I wasn't gonna gamble that I may be in the 25% group of a favorable time with her. her explanation for her reviews was comical!!!

lady B has,

2-Yes

1-So-So

3-No's

4-Rip Offs

She is a lady from backpage as I remember seeing her listings up there. But how is it possible a lady can be that bad???? the bigger question is why the fu*k are guys even seeing her??? again, it's their choice........

12 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Posting a name and or a phone number in the forum is a violation and will get you points and possibly a suspension.

Read the reviews if you want information in a specific lady and then make decision if you want to see her or not.

I'd say a big reason some ladies are still here with less than stellar reviews because the listings are paid, and also TOB supports the hobby for everyone, until you break the rules (having good reviews IS NOT a rule).. Yes, they can ban people who have paid for the listings... but her reputation doesnt reflect the reputation of the board itself. I know in the past they turned off reviews due to bad reviews, and just recently reinstated them... sometimes reviews (bad , so-so) are written out of spite.... sometimes guys go in with high expectations and write the reviews because they didnt get what they wanted, and sometimes shes a RIP off! We just gotta look past the negativity... too many ladies here to be so bothered by the ones with poor reviews! 

Xo

Edited by MeganMarie4u