Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Wolf Creek Lodge

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever visited Wolf Creek Lodge? Or even the Yogi Bear Camp Grounds! Any information is appreciated!

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Has anyone ever visited Wolf Creek Lodge? Or even the Yogi Bear Camp Grounds! Any information is appreciated!

I have taken my nieces and nephews. They love the Wave pool and Forest themed room we had. I enjoyed the Bar , Food and other grownups alike while I watched them play. There is a lot to do so plan a 2 day staycation so You can enjoy it with out rushing. Not the best place for babies. Best for Running, talking kids :)

Water world is way better! It’s almost $300 a night and if you don’t have ....it’s a family place. And you have to stay there, you can’t just go to the water park.

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Water world is way better! It’s almost $300 a night and if you don’t have ....it’s a family place. And you have to stay there, you can’t just go to the water park.

Is the OP referring to Wolf Creek Lodge or Great Wolf Lodge in Colo.Spgs?

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Is the OP referring to Wolf Creek Lodge or Great Wolf Lodge in Colo.Spgs?

LoL! So glad you pointed that out! I was referring to The Indoor Theme Water and Hotel park in COS for families  :) Great Wolf Lodge( first time at a " Wolf Lodge" anything LoL)

Sorry Sabrina , Haven't been to Wolf Creek Lodge or Yogi's :(

If you are talking about Wolf Creek Lodge up on Wolf Creek Pass, I do believe (subject to correction) that it is the blur to your right at 2:39.  Look quick, but even if you miss it, CW McCall is about as funny as country schtick can get:

For all you eagle-eye old coots, I know that the video goes backwards from the song, and starts in Pagosa Springs.  What can I say, still a great fun video.

Folks might not realize it, but that song was close to home for C.W.  He spent 6yrs as mayor of Ouray.

I’ve been to a few of the Jellystone parks with family. It’s a good place to introduce kids to the concept of camping, without any of that pesky roughing it or communion with nature.