Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lakerboy24

411:: Thalia marie-BANNED Profile

25 posts in this topic

Thalia Marie 573-590-1766
Colorado Companion

Hey fellas and maybe ladies, does anyone have any details on this incredibly gorgeous girl? The p411 link shows that she is a "verified provider" although idk how reliable that is. My God is she gorgeous though. If anyone has any info please let us know!!! 

https://theotherboard.com/users/131433

Edited by Kaduk
Header has been updated to include-BANNED

On 7/8/2018 at 1:25 PM, lakerboy24 said:

Colorado Companion

Hey fellas and maybe ladies, does anyone have any details on this incredibly gorgeous girl? The p411 link shows that she is a "verified provider" although idk how reliable that is. My God is she gorgeous though. If anyone has any info please let us know!!! 

I don't have a P411 so can't follow her link really; but it's pretty much considered the bee's knees of verification in the industry.  If I see a lady on here with a p411 then it basically tells me they are legit.

That being said, I have met a provider who said she would login with her friend's credentials but I think that is few and far between

Colorado Companion

The p411 link shows that she is a "verified provider" although idk how reliable that is.

42 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

I don't have a P411 so can't follow her link really; but it's pretty much considered the bee's knees of verification in the industry.  If I see a lady on here with a p411 then it basically tells me they are legit.

As we speak if you click the p411 link on both profiles without being logged in to p411 you still get the "verified provider" message. If you ARE logged in you get "profile is temporarily unavailable" message. P411 is not perfect. It greatly improves the odds that a lady is legit but NEVER assume a lady is 100% based simply on p411 membership - or TOB, TER, etc. Somehow both appear to have obtained p411 approval - and both appear to perhaps be losing.

Colorado Companion

Hello I do not know the above mentioned provider but I will say this with caution. If TOB has banned a provider there is a very good reason behind it. Because they do give providers chances because everyone has an off day or two. But if it is behavior like theft, drug use or putting a client in risk they will take action. More than likely my guess is it is one of the above. Because TOB gives providers and clients the ability to reach out to them on the forums and via email. It’s not just a he say she say game either they gather all the information and any proof of claim regarding the situation they are reviewing then will respond in a timely matter. So if you feel that the gamble of seeing someone who is banned because of a few photographs I would say like any rational person that you are taking a great risk. A good time for how ever long may have consequences with this banned provider: I hope that this helps and maybe you can reach out to a provider that meets more that a photo and your actual wants . 

6 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

... If TOB has banned a provider there is a very good reason behind it. Because they do give providers chances ...

They also ban people for repeated violations of TOB rules.

14 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Hello I do not know the above mentioned provider but I will say this with caution. If TOB has banned a provider there is a very good reason behind it. Because they do give providers chances because everyone has an off day or two. But if it is behavior like theft, drug use or putting a client in risk they will take action. More than likely my guess is it is one of the above. Because TOB gives providers and clients the ability to reach out to them on the forums and via email. It’s not just a he say she say game either they gather all the information and any proof of claim regarding the situation they are reviewing then will respond in a timely matter. So if you feel that the gamble of seeing someone who is banned because of a few photographs I would say like any rational person that you are taking a great risk. A good time for how ever long may have consequences with this banned provider: I hope that this helps and maybe you can reach out to a provider that meets more that a photo and your actual wants . 

Great advice. Although I will add that I posted this 411 before she was a banned profile. I would never see someone on here that is banned. But again, thanks again, solid advice for those that didn't know! 

She is part of a crew running with a manager out of texas. Her travel mate is banned also, Naomi mae aka vara faye. Perhaps others as well. A reputable provider sussed it out and saved my ass.

17 minutes ago, light kisser said:

She strikes again, this time with dark hair.  Armani Stone aka Thalia Marie, Diamond White, 

https://theotherboard.com/users/132254

just curious ; what was your research methodology to connect the Profiles? 

And basically same as the banned links in the Xena thread, where there is also same area code  number.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Pics have changed since I last looked (about two hours ago). Went from AA-ish woman to now Asian-ish.

And the Asian lady has an Instagram. And lives in CA. And is a cosmetologist.

https://www.instagram.com/kdpham220/ 

Sorry for the too large attachment from the ad: saving it for future tracking.

000940bc.jpg

Edited by NoCoGeezer

^

Whoever is making these profiles is getting creative, if that's the word - the height of the petite looking Asian lady (picture posted above by NoCoGeezer) is listed as 6' 1".

Edited by N6_in_the_village
correction