HollyMarie

What is your dream vacation?

44 posts in this topic

I swear this question never gets old for me. 

What is your dream vacation? You have an unlimited budget and can spend a month there. Would you go alone? Take a friend? 
Let's have some fun. 

I would definitely take a friend.  I think a place in ththe beach with nightlife would be fantastic. And if she preferred to go somewhere else, then I would more than happy to go there.

Spending time with my friend is what would make a perfect vacation.

Just now, ilovewomen said:

I would definitely take a friend.  I think a place in ththe beach with nightlife would be fantastic. And if she preferred to go somewhere else, then I would more than happy to go there.

Spending time with my friend is what would make a perfect vacation.

I totally agree I love going on trips with my friends. Sharing an experience together is far more fulfilling. 

9 minutes ago, HollyMarie said:

I swear this question never gets old for me. 

What is your dream vacation? You have an unlimited budget and can spend a month there. Would you go alone? Take a friend? 
Let's have some fun. 

Welcome Back Sexy Lady!

Just now, Chrissy said:

Welcome Back Sexy Lady!

Thank you, honey! Traveling is fun, but coming home is amazing. 

If u ever get the chance Go to Amangiri in Utah. I spent a weekend there in 2015. I WANT TO LIVE THERE!!! 😖😖  

I would take a trip to Florida and visit universal studios, Disney World and go to the beach with my niece and everyone.... Would also give me a chance to visit a good friend from highschool that moved out there 😊

Edited by Strange_Ice

2 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

I would take a trip to Florida and visit universal studios, Disney World and go to the beach with my niece and everyone.... Would also give me a chance to visit a good friend from highschool that moved out there 😊

I love Disney as an adult, it's so much fun. Plus DoleWhips. Oh god, now I want a corndog and a Dole Whip. 

Halibut fishing in Alaska. with or without friends I'm not picky. 

How about one of the Greek Islands - it's all there: Great food, superb scuba diving, great food, great wreck diving, great food, sunbathing, great food, great hiking, great food, surfing, great food, skydiving, great food, culture and friendly people, and of course, great food.

Oh yes, and great wine and food.

Oh yes, and lots of naked and semi-naked European women on vacation.

And great food.

33 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I'd go here: Little Dix Bay     and take you, and Chrissy, with.  

@Chrissy wanna go on vacation? 
That looks like a beautiful place. 

36 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Are there decent places to fish around here? What kind of fish does one catch in Colorado? 

8 minutes ago, HollyMarie said:

@Chrissy wanna go on vacation? 
That looks like a beautiful place. 

I am soooooo Down! Only thing I ask, is We stay in Thongs the entire time. You too @pfunk 😂

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Water, a boat, a guide, a bikini hatch, Costa Rica. 

Elephant Island... or South Georgia Island would be perfect for me.  Couple weeks so far away from everyone and everything, except... penguins.

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I am soooooo Down! Only thing I ask, is We stay in Thongs the entire time. You too @pfunk 😂

SOLD! 

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

How about one of the Greek Islands - it's all there: Great food, superb scuba diving, great food, great wreck diving, great food, sunbathing, great food, great hiking, great food, surfing, great food, skydiving, great food, culture and friendly people, and of course, great food.

Oh yes, and great wine and food.

Oh yes, and lots of naked and semi-naked European women on vacation.

And great food.

Mykonos is a beautiful Island as are several of the others great choice hard to decide for myself between some of Mother Nature's Wilderness Beauty and some of man's creative Beauty and I guess given a single choice Rome and the Amalfi Coast in Italy would be perfect

Bora Bora!! I'd love to go one day and explore the island, and it would be better to go with a beautiful, sexy and friendly company ;)

From Wikipedia: Bora Bora is a small South Pacific island northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. Surrounded by sand-fringed motus (islets) and a turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef, it’s known for its scuba diving. It's also a popular luxury resort destination where some guest bungalows are perched over the water on stilts.

stay-4-pay-3-bora-bora-pearl-beach-resor

islands, any and all of them - beach time baby!

Back to Italy with a beautiful lady of course.

My dream would be to explore everything that Iceland has to offer - breathtaking landscapes, geothermal activity, waterfalls, snorkeling the Silfra fissure, touring ice caves, laying under the Aurora Borealis in a glass igloo, swimming in the Blue Lagoon. There is so much natural beauty in our world, but the contrast of fire and ice puts Iceland at the very top of my bucket list. 

Tahiti/ Bora Bora!!! One of those rooms with the glass floor over the water! And if we’re dreaming, the big 30k a week deals! Why not have it all!?

7 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Bora Bora!! I'd love to go one day and explore the island, and it would be better to go with a beautiful, sexy and friendly company ;)

From Wikipedia: Bora Bora is a small South Pacific island northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. Surrounded by sand-fringed motus (islets) and a turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef, it’s known for its scuba diving. It's also a popular luxury resort destination where some guest bungalows are perched over the water on stilts.

stay-4-pay-3-bora-bora-pearl-beach-resor

Yes!!!

Japan for 1 month with my other half. 

I would love to follow my favorite opera singer around the world.  I have stayed on the beaches and mountains of central America, traveled through Europe, been to the Bahamas a few times, lived in the PNW, and CA, and mid-west.  Time for some Ballet and Opera in my life.... 

For me it would have to be a trip to Paris. I was a history major with a focus on French history and it’s a travesty that I haven’t been to Versailles or the Louvre yet. I also really have been wanting to visit Scotland. I adore the culture and especially the men. A man in a kilt with whiskey on his lips makes me weak in the knees every time. I also really want to experience haggis. :) 

39 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

For me it would have to be a trip to Paris. I was a history major with a focus on French history and it’s a travesty that I haven’t been to Versailles or the Louvre yet. I also really have been wanting to visit Scotland. I adore the culture and especially the men. A man in a kilt with whiskey on his lips makes me weak in the knees every time. I also really want to experience haggis. :) 

I spent a week in Paris, I saw Versailles and the Lourve.  I was the only person that did not want to see another baby Jesus and the modonna painting.  I know burn me at the stack. The sculpture rooms at the Met in NY were amazing, and much more interesting.  I love Scottish beer, dark and malty, so that sounds good to me!!

6 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I spent a week in Paris, I saw Versailles and the Lourve.  I was the only person that did not want to see another baby Jesus and the modonna painting.  I know burn me at the stack. The sculpture rooms at the Met in NY were amazing, and much more interesting.  I love Scottish beer, dark and malty, so that sounds good to me!!

Come to Scotland with me! ;) 

Bordeaux first and than up to Paris and then to Florence. Europe has so much history,good food and amazing wines.