Timmay

Wife is out of town & feeling kinda "off"

17 posts in this topic

Haven't done the hobby thing much lately.  Any suggestions for a guy northeast of metro Denver?

Used to be known as the candy shop, or platinum 84.  Greatest club ever off of 84th and Pecos.  Not sure how far NE you’re talking about but that place would always get my creative juices flowing and help lead me in the direction of finding a hobby expert when I was feeling kind of shy.  I miss the days of the strip club...where crack head moms did what they thought was the only thing to do...did I say that out loud?!

2 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

Used to be known as the candy shop, or platinum 84.  Greatest club ever off of 84th and Pecos.  Not sure how far NE you’re talking about but that place would always get my creative juices flowing and help lead me in the direction of finding a hobby expert when I was feeling kind of shy.  I miss the days of the strip club...where crack head moms did what they thought was the only thing to do...did I say that out loud?!

Wow. That was low

You would not believe how hard it is to hold a half a gallon of moo juice and polish the one eyed gopher while doing 75 in an 18 wheeler.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:59 PM, Bullseye73 said:

You would not believe how hard it is to hold a half a gallon of moo juice and polish the one eyed gopher while doing 75 in an 18 wheeler.

And people wonder how a trucker could get into such ingenious accidents on a clear sunny day, now we know.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:59 PM, Bullseye73 said:

Confirming all of my suspicions and worst fears.

On 7/7/2018 at 6:52 PM, Bullseye73 said:

You have a way with words and will go far in this little world of ours. Keep being the peach you are.

Maybe I should cite my source on some of those lines...the song is “a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying”.  Lyrics by The Bloodhound Gang.  I had help with those demented lines, that wasn’t all from my brain, it was planted there...

16 minutes ago, Bullseye73 said:

Maybe I should cite my source on some of those lines...the song is “a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying”.  Lyrics by The Bloodhound Gang.  I had help with those demented lines, that wasn’t all from my brain, it was planted there...

Be kind. Everyone is just trying to find their way in life. Offer a hand up instead of a slap. 

53 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Be kind. Everyone is just trying to find their way in life. Offer a hand up instead of a slap. 

Words to love by.

I actually meant to type “words to live by” but “love by” is what my fingers wound up typing. 

We can always count on Laci to offer very profound and sound advice and lead us in the right direction.

30 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Words to love by.

I actually meant to type “words to live by” but “love by” is what my fingers wound up typing. 

We can always count on Laci to offer very profound and sound advice and lead us in the right direction.

Unless I’m drinking scotch and I will lead ya to trouble.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

+1

That works for me too 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:28 AM, Laci French said:

I'm right behind you girl!!   with the jello shots!!! LOL

3 hours ago, Sundance said:

I'm right behind you girl!!   with the jello shots!!! LOL

7304290014_l.jpg

How about Gummy Bear Shots...

imagejpeg🐻 ______ 🐻 ______ 🐻______🐻 🐻 ______ 🐻______🐻 🐻 ______ 🐻______🐻 _____ 🐻 

Or 

SHREK PISS

1 oz. (30ml) Tequila
1 oz. (30ml) Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz. (15ml) Gin
1/2 oz. (15ml) Triple Sec
1/2 oz. (15ml) Sour Apple Pucker
1/2 oz. (15ml) Melon Liqueur
1/2 oz. (15ml) Sweet & Sour Mix
2 oz. (60ml) Pineapple Juice
1 oz. (30ml) Watermelon Juice
Garnish: Lemon Wheel

On 7/7/2018 at 10:59 PM, Bullseye73 said:

Bullseye you should know better!!! USDOT regs clearly state that you must decelerate to 72mph in those conditions and then only if your logs are clearly noted with the change of duty status!

Just now, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Bullseye you should know better!!! USDOT regs clearly state that you must decelerate to 72mph in those conditions and then only if your logs are clearly noted with the change of duty status!

I love your humor.

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I love your humor.

Just trying to look out for the safety of the motoring public;)