Is she travelling with Sodom?

How's her Greek?

(yes, I am a hopeless smart ass)

On 7/7/2018 at 0:25 PM, gr8owl said:

Two questions come to mind

Is she travelling with Sodom?

How's her Greek?

(yes, I am a hopeless smart ass)

Being a hopeless nerd (and a nitpicky speller), I was less inclined to associate with Gomorrah and more inclined to associate with Gamora:

940f5c697707145f9ab5bffcb601e485.jpg

7 hours ago, Archetype said:

Being a hopeless nerd (and a nitpicky speller), I was less inclined to associate with Gomorrah and more inclined to associate with Gamora:

940f5c697707145f9ab5bffcb601e485.jpg

I am sure you are correct. But just where did Marvel get the name lol?

5 hours ago, light kisser said:

I may be mistaken but I think this is the same girl. I am not sure why she started posting with a new name? 

TrinaLatina

https://theotherboard.com/users/125733

Think you are correct. Guessing the so-so review required a name change.

Kind of weird that she would change over one so-so review. There are girls on here who have all of their reviews a NO and they still post every day! 

It sure looks like Trina.  Phone and city are different.  I am wondering if the city and ID change have nothing to do with one review but with other issues in her life.  If she isn't doing it for nefarious reasons then it is her prerogative.   Just my thoughts.....

Re: boob tat: yeah, that's what I saw as well and based my opinion on.

Re: changing profiles due to bad reviews:  it happens. Yes, maybe some other drama, but in those cases, usually pull their old info. Some ladies freak out with any non-super review. Tons of threads here where ladies are all a tizzy when they get an average review.

19 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Re: boob tat: yeah, that's what I saw as well and based my opinion on.

Re: changing profiles due to bad reviews:  it happens. Yes, maybe some other drama, but in those cases, usually pull their old info. Some ladies freak out with any non-super review. Tons of threads here where ladies are all a tizzy when they get an average review.

Who wants an "average review"? It feels like a write up at work... it's always there and never goes away! I get what your saying... BUT our reviews are our reputation... and 1 average review CAN (not will) hurt you when so many ladies have ALL stellar reviews..

7 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Who wants an "average review"? It feels like a write up at work... it's always there and never goes away! I get what your saying... BUT our reviews are our reputation... and 1 average review CAN (not will) hurt you when so many ladies have ALL stellar reviews..

But you can offer a rebuttal....

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

But you can offer a rebuttal....

It's a double edged sword... what if an emotional (over that average review) writes something she might regret later.... then it's just there forever! 😐 again...a rebuttal can hurt a reputation too! 

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

An average review is much better than a BAD review

5 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

An average review is much better than a BAD review

Average and BAD are subjective....I'm sorry but I dont think hobbyists will understand being on the other side of the reviews!  

As adults we can agree to disagree right? 

Talk to any big company that surveys on a 10 point scale. They start asking questions when the scores are not 9-10. 

In my opinion, an average review is the same as "not recommended." Not that any of you ladies need me telling you how to run your business, but rather as someone in a service line of work for a large company, we are coached to ask, what do I need to do to be Recommended?

7 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Average and BAD are subjective....I'm sorry but I dont think hobbyists will understand being on the other side of the reviews!  

As adults we can agree to disagree right? 

Hobbyists understand the difference between average and bad reviews. Its summer...many things contribute to being slow.  I have not been on TOB for a bit, a lady and I went to XRCO and other events in La-La Land.