Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Johnson

How to Post a Review

24 posts in this topic

I recently attempted to write a review.  On entering the Lady’s name and number, I was told that this Lady was already in the database and suggested amending her name with a part of her telephone number (not sure why).  When it came to entering the city, other than "United States," my only choices in the form of pull down menus were Alabama and Arkansas.  I was unable to type the word, "Denver" in the city cell but I was unable to advance because the city was required.  Why is writing a review impossible on this site?

this Lady uses both a first and last name.  It is unlikely that any two providers are going by (for example) Stacy Diamond.  So I assigned her last 4 digits as I have seen others listed.  And when entering a city (Denver) where I saw this lady and the only choices were Alabama and Arkansas.  I was unable to manually enter "Denver."

I recently noticed a male member has 3 reviews approved and posted within a week while TOB Site Rules suggest the following:

Review Guideline: One review per 60 days with no more than four per year if there is no change. This should allow a reviewer some latitude on posting to a particular lady....

Four per year seems meager while three per week seems excessive.

Was it 3 reviews for the same gal?  That's what the site rules prevent.  3 for different people?  That's a good week!

Different gals. One review per gal makes sense perhaps. Definitely a good week!

Edited by Rick_A

13 hours ago, Pretty Adrianna said:

I have had a few people tell me that that their reviews they try and leave get denied multiple times what are the specifics that should or shouldn’t be said in a review? 

Also been wondering this! Sometimes people tell me they wrote a review but I never see them. Never sure if they didn’t get around to it!

Guys MUST request a reference from the lady they are REVIEWING BEFORE they send the review.. 

54 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Guys MUST request a reference from the lady they are REVIEWING BEFORE they send the review.. 

Never knew this! Thank you Megan 🙏

What happens if the provider is not already on the board? I thought we were told a new lady could be reviewed, and then she could claim the review, then go through the necessary steps to become a member without be vouched for by a provider.  My friend got her review denied. How does a reviewer and new provider go about this kind of situation where she can become a member and get reviews. She's on Twitter and P411 and has seen a member who's seen and reviewed other ladies. I'm still confused...which is not uncommon at all. 😋

7 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I don't believe this is the case, unless something has changed.  I used to review ladies all the time before I even know references were a thing. 

55 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I don't believe this is the case, unless something has changed.  I used to review ladies all the time before I even know references were a thing. 

It is a somewhat recent change.  

I was recently given this advice from TOB REVIEW STAFF:

Get references before submitting a review or you would be sent this...
The system has flagged your review and it was denied.
Please obtain a "TOB REFERENCE" from a provider that already has a review history with us. (3 or more reviews)
Once she approves your "TOB REFERENCE" resubmit the review and include a note in the Admin area of the review that you've obtained a TOB REFERENCE.
To obtain a tob reference do this, go to the providers page click the blue button that says Request Reference. Once you do that we suggest you immediately follow up with the providers and let them know it is awaiting their approval.
NOTE: Always obtain references for any positive reviews you submit.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

What happens if the provider is not already on the board? I thought we were told a new lady could be reviewed, and then she could claim the review, then go through the necessary steps to become a member without be vouched for by a provider.  My friend got her review denied. How does a reviewer and new provider go about this kind of situation where she can become a member and get reviews. She's on Twitter and P411 and has seen a member who's seen and reviewed other ladies. I'm still confused...which is not uncommon at all. 😋

I am as well because people keep posting knowledge about "rules" such as this one that are found nowhere in the official site descriptions, help, etc.  If true that one must ask for a reference BEFORE submitting review this is a major departure from past and no wonder bad reviews are extremely rare and even good ones have dwindled.  I have often had requests for reference held up by the lady until the review posts B)

On 11/9/2019 at 9:27 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I have tried to review 2 providers. They have both been flagged. On my last review, the denied email seems to threaten banning me from TOB...WTF!

Did you request a reference from the providers before submitting your reviews? 

Yes, both told me I could use them as a reference, neither have responded to request. Both have responded to direct contact from potential providers.

6 hours ago, Squigman said:

Yes, both told me I could use them as a reference, neither have responded to request. Both have responded to direct contact from potential providers.

You have to request a reference on their profile. If they don't approve that request no review will be approved.

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You have to request a reference on their profile. If they don't approve that request no review will be approved.

From what I understand, all reviewers (including old, well established members) should get an okay form the lady in questions before submitting a review.

So if they don’t respond to the request. I basically can leave a review. Nor will I have a reference?

On 3/18/2022 at 8:56 AM, Squigman said:

So if they don’t respond to the request. I basically can leave a review. Nor will I have a reference?

My understanding is starting out you need references that can vouch for you before you can begin writing reviews. You need street cred, otherwise how do we know if you're a pimp/trafficker, a provider, a client that hates providers or is being vindictive for examples.  Thankfully moderators do ask for references first since you don't have to provide any identification.  

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My understanding is starting out you need references that can vouch for you before you can begin writing reviews. You need street cred, otherwise how do we know if you're a pimp/trafficker, a provider, a client that hates providers or is being vindictive for examples.  Thankfully moderators do ask for references first since you don't have to provide any identification.  

They don't even have to be starting out I don't think anymore. It's just a general rule from what I can tell. 

On 8/7/2016 at 9:00 AM, Robert Johnson said:

I recently attempted to write a review.  On entering the Lady’s name and number,

I was told that this lady was already in the database and suggested amending her name with a part of her telephone number (not sure why).

When it came to entering the city, other than "United States," my only choices in the form of pull down menus were Alabama and Arkansas.  I was unable to type the word, "Denver" in the city cell but I was unable to advance because the city was required.  Why is writing a review impossible on this site?

To clarify; If a name has already been chosen, as in say stacy for example you would find these names already established---> StacyQ, stacyhughes,  stacy.

So if you try to create a review with the name stacy you need to create a separate & unique identity for the new stacy. Using part of her phone number as her ID will accomplish this for example stacy402. Also to note if a lady wants to change her name let say for example  from stacy402 to stacy nash then that could be accommodated...

Again the whole idea is to have an exclusive name for each individual.....

1.screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-08-08 09-17-04.png

2.screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-08-08 09-13-08.png

3.screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-08-08 09-15-21.png

4.screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-08-08 09-30-10.png

Additional information:: The avenue to create a profile and submit a review for a non member. All pending reviews are looked at on an individual basis to determine whether to approve and/or deny. If a non member review is approved there is a process for the lady to then claim the created profile as her own without interference following procedures we have in place for new arrivals regardless of how they came to be on TOB.

•The avenue to submit a review for a non-member:: Reviewer will created a new profile, have the phone number and/or e-mail also the URL to her web-site.  Go to Reviews

9CD23547-9F4D-4A28-A601-B6A2EB83DB5A_4_5005_c.jpeg

E547FC20-43F3-4B85-AFBA-A6ACAFF5F58F_1_201_a.jpeg

•The next step will indicate that the profile isn't in the database

6B81F643-9055-48B9-A905-A2902387FF3B.jpeg

•Used only as an example the name [ cherry ]

5703B3FB-075C-42D3-92CF-D4212FEBF4AE_1_201_a.jpeg

•Now the name has been changed...

4FA5C4C5-5EC4-46BD-A325-5B058AB959C0_1_201_a.jpeg

97E5EECE-1D15-48DC-AD3C-4E1EE15FA404_1_201_a.jpeg

These pending submissions looked at individually can take up to eight days to be approved and/or denied. If and only after the reviewer created review/profile is approved can the profile be claimed by the provider, one can't grab the profile when the non-member review is still pending.  The process can take some time for the lady to complete the integral elements pertaining to claiming the profile as her own. The reviewer can't ask for this specific reference until the non-member is vetted.

On 7/6/2018 at 7:17 AM, Rick_A said:

I recently noticed a male member has 3 reviews approved and posted within a week while TOB Site Rules suggest the following:

Review Guideline: One review per 60 days with no more than four per year if there is no change. This should allow a reviewer some latitude on posting to a particular lady....

Four per year seems meager while three per week seems excessive.

Particular Lady as in one Lady reviewed by one reviewer.

Example::

1. reviewed 1st time
  2. review at 60 day 2nd
  3. review at 120 day 3rd
  4. Can review only one more time at and/or after the 180 day mark per that calendar year.\

Review submission Guidelines:: communication protocol dictates a confirmation the day of the appointment and must be within a 30 day parameter. Sixty days must pass when submitting an additional review for the same lady with no more than four per year if there is no change for that particular individual, allowing a reviewer some latitude. Review submissions added to the queue may take up to 8 days to process.

Whenever possible follow up and obtain references: Request references or share references from your profile with any established TOB female member with a click of a button.

New Reviewer Submissions will remain pending until a reference has been procured from an established user.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:05 PM, TheWhisperer said:

New reviewers must obtain a reference from an established user before submitting a review.

We are requesting all reviewers obtain references whenever possible.