boink36

Pictures.

18 posts in this topic

I did! Let me see if I can remember the name!! 

Great catch by both of you! Different phone numbers, emails, ages, weights and heights. Slightly different names. Could she just be updating her profile?

3 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You are a champion of the memory game !!  I knew I had seen the pic before, but could not place it.  But I am old and forgetful.  I'm sorry...what were we discussing?  ;)

Thankfully, I do remember some things just because they stand out in number of ways.  :)

1 minute ago, meetandgreet said:

Great catch by both of you! Different phone numbers, emails, ages, weights and heights. Slightly different names. Could she just be updating her profile?

Either way, judging off of the one review on that profile she seems like a scam. 

Part of a crew. This one is in it as using 602 area code number, ala the 602 in email address of OP. Ok, a stretch, but, bathroom pics are same location:

https://theotherboard.com/users/131381

Guessing this one is one of the friends working with Bianca mentioned in Beanca review in profile Megan Marie tracked down.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

1 hour ago, average1 said:

You are a champion of the memory game !!  I knew I had seen the pic before, but could not place it.  But I am old and forgetful.  I'm sorry...what were we discussing?  ;)

Thankfully, I do remember some things just because they stand out in number of ways.  :)

All she did was spell her name different... 😄😄 come on boink!! 

1 hour ago, average1 said:

I have that happen often that's why I posted it here.

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Oh my! I quoted you and commented to Boink! I'm sorry!! I know your memory is top notch when you need it to be!:) 

10 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Oh my! I quoted you and commented to Boink! I'm sorry!! I know your memory is top notch when you need it to be!:) 

It's all good.  We are in this thing together.  I just wish I could remember what "this thing" is that I am supposed to remember !!  ;)

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

When are you going to drop the hammer on them?

They sorta did. Moved the Beanca "No" review to new Bianca profile.

Guessing maybe put a lock on the old profile ala can't have multiple profiles.

ADD: also going to put the phone for Bianca's cohort, Trinity B, here for possible future searching needs. 602-918-3304 (see my earlier post for link).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

This is why I love this place.  All you providing info. I wish I was better at contributing. May be sooner or later the scams will figure out to not post here or better yet not even show up.