Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
new2hobbying

Kingkam60

8 posts in this topic

Kingkam60 806-367-3715
Colorado Companion

Has any one done any research on Kingcam60 https://theotherboard.com/users/129981. 

I did a phone search and came up with a dead link from companionreviews.  

Google image search did not come up with anything and of course she has no reviews.  Would some of you that are more competent at this help please.

I do not know if she is legit, I recall those photos somewhere else. I do KNOW one thing. She is not Caucasian 😂

Zaren reviewed her. Based on his other four reviews, looks legitimate. 🤔

Tried to go see her last night. She gave me crossroads and told me to call when I was in the general area. I did. She picked up and said she’d send me the location. Never got it and she went dark from that point on....

She is legit. I submitted a review a few days ago, hopefully it'll post soon. In a nutshell hot, pics are accurate, she actually is Caucasian, some of those pics make her look Asian but she's not. 3G. PM me for more.

Edited by ZHTR

6 hours ago, ZHTR said:

She is legit. I submitted a review a few days ago, hopefully it'll post soon. In a nutshell hot, pics are accurate, she actually is Caucasian, some of those pics make her look Asian but she's not. 3G. PM me for more.

Thanks for the heads up.  I had contacted in the midst of these responses and the 3g vibe is what I got and choose not to see her.  Not my thing.  She NCNS after your review was posted.