Laci French

Discretion is paramount

22 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

A gentleman came to visit and started dropping personal details about other ladies he has visited. NO!  Just NO!

Do not ever share personal information that a provider/hobbyist shares with you. 

Not good! <_<

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

A gentleman came to visit and started dropping personal details about other ladies he has visited. NO!  Just NO!

Do not ever share personal information that a provider/hobbyist shares with you. 

This is something which should never be done by either party

I honestly can’t believe this even needs to be said. Gentlemen, you would lose your collective minds if word came around that we were sharing your personal, confidential information with our other clients. You expect and deserve discretion from us; we expect and deserve discretion from you as well. If a lady shares private information during pillow talk with you, you should thank your lucky stars that she trusts you enough to share, AND NOT BETRAY THAT TRUST. It’s not rocket surgery, people. This community runs on Dunkin and secrets, and we’re all out of Dunkin. 

Sharing personal information is never acceptable and should get you blacklisted or at the very least ratted out to the person whose personal  information you are sharing.

Its just not acceptable under any circumstances....period

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Gossiper and wow not good!

Wow, I'm not a long time hobbyist, but common sense kinda tells you that. I guess common sense is going out the window every where nowadays

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

A gentleman came to visit and started dropping personal details about other ladies he has visited.

Not a gentleman in my book. That's awful. 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

And don't sit there and LISTEN to it either - cut him/her off - politely but firmly.  Hopefully they get the message!

On the flip side, seen this with new providers, asking about what other girls, do/don't. I will play along, to an extent, just won't name names, locations (eg. Yes, others have done this that, some no, ymmv).

Guessing new guys talking big? Then again, lots of old hats out there pulling a passive/aggressive type thing, I'm a big deal, other girls do, this why not you, do you know who I am. 

Edited by NoCoGeezer

This bitch will rat ya out too! Chicks before dicks, cause if we ain't got each others six then we're not being safe.

This is just so hurtful and I thank you for letting us know Laci!   I am sorry you had to hear about someone talk gossip/negative garbage. 

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

And know that “this bitch” will rat your ass out to the ladies you betray. 

Hahaha, you're amazing. 😘 

Xoxo Laci's Play Thing

I second that emotion. Besides being disrespectful, it's just Tacky. As. Fuck.

19 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And don't sit there and LISTEN to it either - cut him/her off - politely but firmly.  Hopefully they get the message!

It happens, and I just say, "stop, don't tell me that". Locations and family details are often discussed. No bueno. 

19 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I confess, I like to hear about provider gossip. B)

Well take it with a grain of salt. Did you ever play the telephone game in grade school? This is much like that! I don't want to hear it from other gents or ladies. Often it has some crazy ass spin on it, and I'm much too busy.

15 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Often it has some crazy ass spin on it, and I'm much too busy.

:lol: true

I never kiss and tell, however if the lady I want to see asks for references I do have to put some names on the table. One of them even asked to to describe another ladies bedroom. She must have known what it looked like because when I answered she then agreed to the meet.