Mr.Pink

Tattoos...

20 posts in this topic

Lol...are you trying to pick a fight with bad boy? This is a easy topic to start one.😘

10 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

What's the appeal?

I was gonna get your name over my left boob...is that a bad idea?🤔

I personally don't have any tattoos (due to indecision) but I tend to adore them on others! There's something about an artfully done tattoo on a gentleman (or lovely lady) that gets me riled up and ready to go! I think it's because I'm a wimp myself and admire anyone who could sit through a tattoo where I would be wiggling and crying in pain! 

42 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I think it's generally a bad idea to put other people's names in ink. There's only so much real estate available for that and some people might need a really small font for all the names they might need ;)

Mom, being a title and not a name per se, seems OK to me for a guy in a movie of a certain era.

I missed the tattoo stage in life. It was a court marshal offense for my unit. I do have plans for my first tattoo, but that’s for much later in my life. 

That being said, I do appreciate the artistic expression some tattoos evoke. I’m particularly enamored of the story telling by a carefully planned full body suit. There are, however, many distasteful tattoos (LOVE & HATE on knuckles for example).

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

You do the left I'll do the right😂

Some tats are nice but when the woman takes it over board it becomes tasteless in my opinion.  I would rather see one or two at most.  I have one myself, but it is nothing large and it is on a part of me that no one sees nor will it shrink or stretch over the age of time.

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

What's the appeal?

Slow day at the office, eh? 

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

What's the appeal?

Need color coodinated hair to really set it off right. :cool:

But, with sarcasm font now off, what about:

bnnoDPW.jpg

I think the entire package is pretty f'ing hot.  So, yeah kinda side tracking thread into colored hair (not of any naturally occurring color) like it or not?.

Shit did anyone remember to cover JR's eyes?

6 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

... Shit did anyone remember to cover JR's eyes?

I’m not sure what JR’s personal preferences are, but from a business perspective I believe that he has the stats to back up his stated position as a photographer. 

Cause it is a slow night, a test for guys only.  Do not look at photo yet. Grab something to cover the photo with.  Look at photo no more than ten seconds and cover photo again.

7fScsIp.jpg

Now, tell me.  Did she have tats?  (If you say yes just because that is what thread is about - that and pink is bored, so I inject color - you may be taken out back and beaten.) If so what were they and where?

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m not sure what JR’s personal preferences are, but from a business perspective I believe that he has the stats to back up his stated position as a photographer. 

I know he does and do not remotely question his data.  But I am not looking for a lady to make her a model or movie star.  ;)

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

Me first! Me first! :D

I love tattoos (just got one today) I think it has to do with a primal urge to mark your body, to tell your story on your skin.  Humans have been tattooing themselves since we began walking upright.  Creative expression.  Plus the look fucking cool and sexy if done properly.  

Why would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? 

1 minute ago, Vassago said:

Why would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? 

So you get the right name as you pull her pigtails while riding her behind? 🤪

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

So you get the right name as you pull her pigtails while riding her behind? 🤪

Her name is ‘Exit Only?’ Is that Spanish?

That being said, just because my girlfriend is drunk, doesn’t mean I won’t be bringing her with me to the party. If knocking over glasses of champagne and putting olives in inappropriate sections of the ice sculptures is the worst of her problems, I’d consider you a lucky man. 

... but if you don’t already have them, maybe you’re quite all right entirely without, like fine porcelain