airamericavet65

Favorite snack

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

A fresh, warm Krispy Kreme is delicious. A cold Krispy Kreme is ehhhh....no better than your average everyday King Soopers or Safeway glazed doughnut.

No offense to those who love Krispy Kreme...just my opinion.

But if you put it in the microwave for 10 seconds.... nom nom!!! Or make monkey bread with day old doughnuts! Cinnamon sugar and icing.... 😍😍😍

Black raspberries, fresh west slope peaches (soon!!), Brazil nuts, cashews, anything involving dark chocolate - darker the better - but especially dipped cherries.

6 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Image result for rocky ford watermelon and cantaloupe imagesSee the source image

Cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto.... 😍😍😍

Vanilla pudding or cheesecake

The desert I had last night is my new favorite snack: Traditional round water cracker, schmear of organic blackberry jam, with a slice of very aged Jarlsberg cheese on top.  OMG (and I never use OMG), but OMG!

Pears, apples, swiss cheese, rye crackers and Chardonnay...OR....Cherries, dark chocolate and sea salt bars, dark rye, sharp cheddar and Zinfandel.

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

Anyone seen any yellow watermelon in stores?  

Last time I had it was 1965, I think. 

35 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Last time I had it was 1965, I think. 

That doesn’t sound hopeful😕

Blue diamond smokehouse almonds, cottage cheese with fresh pineapple, honeymaid graham crackers dunked in milk, dymatize chocolate milk, nature valley cashew granola bars, mother's iced oatmeal cookies, wheat thins with cream cheese.

banana split, anyone?

bananasplit.jpg

Edited by Rick_A

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

The desert I had last night is my new favorite snack: Traditional round water cracker, schmear of organic blackberry jam, with a slice of very aged Jarlsberg cheese on top.  OMG (and I never use OMG), but OMG!

Oooooooooooo!

Well, no gourmet snacks I can identify so Keeblers chocolate covered grahams with peanut butter.  Or, peanuts or pistachios and a Rockies game.  But most of all, Melissa's suggestion, a VAgeterian diet, for sure.....  :)

OMG I luv Krispy Kreme!

I also enjoy eating dry froot loops mixed with cheetos