GoddessM

Hello

27 posts in this topic

Welcome to TOB!  Stay safe and prosper pretty lady. 

Welcome to Denver and to TOB.  Both are great places to be and have some fine folks.  Enjoy yourself, play hard, and have a safe, fun time.  And remember to drink more water, use more sunscreen and take in the sights, sounds and tastes of Colorado.

Welcome to the board. 

10 hours ago, average1 said:

Welcome to Denver and to TOB.  Both are great places to be and have some fine folks.  Enjoy yourself, play hard, and have a safe, fun time.  And remember to drink more water, use more sunscreen and take in the sights, sounds and tastes of Colorado.

Haha, she didnt specify that she was moving to denver...where are you settling down at GoddessM?

2 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

Haha, she didnt specify that she was moving to denver...where are you settling down at GoddessM?

I assumed that she meant the Denver area, and I know that my assumptions can be completely mistaken.  But I hope that if she moves to the area, that Denver will be on her list of places to visit and enjoy.:)

45 minutes ago, average1 said:

I assumed that she meant the Denver area, and I know that my assumptions can be completely mistaken.  But I hope that if she moves to the area, that Denver will be on her list of places to visit and enjoy.:)

I’m hoping for south!  Denver has more than we do, you can’t hog them all!!  Haha!

Hi I’m new as well 😊 welcome 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, GoddessM said:

Introducing myself, I am moving to the area

I think I'm in love! but I know I'm not worthy:o:P:lol:..

Glad you made it. I hope you find TOB a fun place.  Enjoy the mountains and the people.