fishndude57

Infatuation…

108 posts in this topic

If there is one thing I’ve learned in life, nothing gets you over the last one like the next one. 😇 

On 7/6/2018 at 11:20 AM, satyr694u said:

Out of everybody here who has posted so far. Maybe I am the only one to have dated a provider before having a paid encounter with her. I cannot mention any names but she was young and beautiful and one of the best figures I have ever seen. On a whim I asked her on a date and she accepted. We went out to eat and then I took her home where we laid down on her folding futon and talked. She fell asleep on my arm so I could not leave without waking her. Turns out it was a test to see if I would do anything while she was asleep. I passed the test and because of it I was late to work that night. We were friends until she left the business and after that she was on my facebook page for awhile.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:46 AM, satyr694u said:

YEP! That's right I had three dates with her before the encounter. We both knew it was a business but she was never asked out on a real date during which time nothing but a kiss at her doorstep was expected. We both had a great time being out in public knowing that nothing but a fun time was to be had. She could have charged me but she didn't and I behaved like a gentleman so she had no worries. This made the night of our intimate encounter all the much better. Truth be told, she wasn't the only one either, just the first.

DemureMorman is that you? :D

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Seems to me everyone needs to lighten up. This is supposed to be fun🙄 

Everybody grab a drink and back away from the keyboard 😂😂😂

I'm with Laci. It's a beautiful day, make smiles

2 minutes ago, comfortseeker said:

Everybody grab a drink and back away from the keyboard 😂😂😂

I'm with Laci. It's a beautiful day, make smiles

Everyday should be filled with smiles and love

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:
I like to think I am nice most of the time, but there are posts in this thread that are laced with guilt and that’s BULLSHIT. 

I love and care for many of the wonderful men I see.  Loving and being in love are two very different things and being in love is definitely reserved for my personal life.

You gentlemen should thank the providers that do you keep things in check with your emotions, they are doing right by you instead of taking advantage of hearts. 

Also a friendly reminder that jealously has no place in this realm.

What a lady does on her personal time is really no business to anyone else. For example if she decides to phone a friend for a bootycall it should not matter to any of you. 

Rant over and I’m out. 

What Laci has said is so true. The ladies all have personal lives and what they do in their personal lives is their business and they should not be ostracized for that.

23 hours ago, Laci French said:

Fish and I were holding our lobster claws while we wrote this duet. Enjoy 😉

Just look at you sitting there
You never looked better than tonight
And it'd be so easy to tell ya I'd stay

*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation*
*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation.*
I was so sure this would be the night
You'd close the door and want to stay with me off the clock
And it'd be so easy to tell ya I'll stay
Like I've done so many times. 
*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation
*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation*
Don't fall in love with a hooker 
'Cause she’ll leave you broke and horny
Just when you think you've really given her a good O she’ll just be faking it. 

Oh, turn on the light, hand me my phone. I need to post a listing. 
Before we say goodbye can you cover my rent?
Now it's mornin' and the phone rings
And you say you've gotta wash your hooch before the next appointment 
*he has the proper donation*  *donation*
And if ya knew what I was thinkin' you would tell me how beautiful my cock is
I'd turn around if you'd just spread your legs
Just when you think you've really given her a good O she’ll be faking it 
*proper donation* *proper donation*
Oh, turn on the light and hand me my phone. I need to post a listing. 
Goodbye and you better leave a glowing review. 
😂😂😂😂😂😂

:D:D:D Works on every level!

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

What Laci has said is so true. The ladies all have personal lives and what they do in their personal lives is their business and they should not be ostracized for that.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:
I like to think I am nice most of the time, but there are posts in this thread that are laced with guilt and that’s BULLSHIT. 

I love and care for many of the wonderful men I see.  Loving and being in love are two very different things and being in love is definitely reserved for my personal life.

You gentlemen should thank the providers that do you keep things in check with your emotions, they are doing right by you instead of taking advantage of hearts. 

Also a friendly reminder that jealously has no place in this realm.

What a lady does on her personal time is really no business to anyone else. For example if she decides to phone a friend for a bootycall it should not matter to any of you. 

Rant over and I’m out. 

Dating in this business usually does not work. It’s nit that we don’t want it to work. The simple fact of the matter is that while it’s fun it’s still our “work”. Like Laci said, we love a lot of you guys. It’s different than being in love. Those that have gotten burned or hurt need to ask yourselves if you’re willing and able to take us out if the game. It’s diffucult for some of us to be intimate in our work, and in love with someone at home. I may come across harsh, but I  will never lead someone on.

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Dating in this business usually does not work. It’s nit that we don’t want it to work. The simple fact of the matter is that while it’s fun it’s still our “work”. Like Laci said, we love a lot of you guys. It’s different than being in love. Those that have gotten burned or hurt need to ask yourselves if you’re willing and able to take us out if the game. It’s diffucult for some of us to be intimate in our work, and in love with someone at home. I may come across harsh, but I  will never lead someone on.

It's crazy to think you would ask anyone to quit what they love for a relationship. I know it happens sometimes, but I can't even imagine the awkward conversation. 

"Honey, I love you. I will take care of you. Will you quit work and sit at home bored while I bring home the bacon?"

Just can't imagine getting off the scene with your junk intact. Seriously.

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

It's crazy to think you would ask anyone to quit what they love for a relationship. I know it happens sometimes, but I can't even imagine the awkward conversation. 

"Honey, I love you. I will take care of you. Will you quit work and sit at home bored while I bring home the bacon?"

Just can't imagine getting off the scene with your junk intact. Seriously.

Ask me! Lol Most of us are very independent. I know for me I’d want to contribute financially and use my noggin, but my true passion is my man, my home and his tummy.

My point really was that most men can’t /or won’t offer to take the lady “out of the game, so the point it’s fairly irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ask me! Lol Most of us are very independent. I know for me I’d want to contribute financially and use my noggin, but my true passion is my man, my home and his tummy.

My point really was that most men can’t /or won’t offer to take the lady “out of the game, so the point it’s fairly irrelevant.

If she wants out of the game, I think the story is different, but if the business is her joy and passion, it's a dumb idea to even think it.  It's as MR says:

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

It's the same with dating anyone with a certain job, like OTR truckers, dancers, providers, military, or oil field worker.  If you go into the relationship, knowing their field, then you can't ask them to walk away from that.  If they decide to leave that career then it's their decision and the person should be supportive in either outcome, whether that's next month or 5 years from now.  Forcing someone to make a decision of their career vs you would only create animosity and most likely doom the relationship. 

All is good...Fernando is okay with everything 😂😂😂

Just now, mountainrider33 said:

"Yes, if I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando"

You get me😂😂😂

On 7/8/2018 at 0:03 PM, Audrey Astor said:

And they eventually wind up like Nicolas Cage.

not worth it.

This is a classic. It will surely get in to the rock and roll hall of fame.

On 7/8/2018 at 6:24 AM, airamericavet65 said:

Close to Rodgers and Hammerstein as difficult as it might be it often gets pointed out in subtle ways that this is simply a business

Actually for me if it is just a physical thing I cannot get in to it....no matter how physically attractive a woman is.  If I contact a lady on P411 and she contacts me back and is straight to the point I rarely will book with her....now if she responds in a way that shows she is not a robot or it is not just a transaction than I am interested...

On 7/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, Bit Banger said:

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I was away from my computer for a few days and typing this detailed response on a phone screen is just crazy!

To answer the "Why do men...?" question I'll quote an old friend, Ravenous Randi - "You don't pay us to get laid, you pay us to leave afterwards."

Infatuation - That doesn't begin to cover the subject.  Over the years there are many YL in the profession with whom I have developed deep friendships.  Some have been retired for years, or moved to other areas of the country, and yet we still chat, text, and have dinner when circumstances allow.  While I was married I generally only scheduled 1-2 visits per year with any individual to avoid complications.  I already had a fulfilling personal relationship at home, just not a sexual one.  Since being widowed several of these relationships have flourished, one in particular has become significant.  We love each other.  Oh not in the 'I want to marry you' kind of way, but in that we have each other's back.  She's taken care of me post-surgery; I nursed her through a protracted illness.  We worry about what's happening in each other's lives.  We have date nights with dinner & a movie; sometimes these end with BCD activities (compensated - more on that later), but usually not.  We frequently travel together (also compensated).  Have we discussed taking the relationship further? Yes, and mutually agreed that we like things just the way they are.  We also both agree that what we have is an open relationship.  We're both free to see others, to form other relationships, to pursue our lives.  We do, however, expect other relationships to be tolerant of what we have.

Compensation - One thing we have to remember, this profession is often a livelihood for these ladies.  It's how they pay their bills. (For some it's extra income, the difference between hamburger & steak.) If you monopolize her time, even for a short while, then it is your responsibility to shoulder that burden.  They may protest, giving you the gift of their time, but that just means that she'll have to work extra to offset the loss of income.  We have to draw boundaries - this is business, this is personal.  I treat it just like any other professional who is a friend; at the BBQ we'll chat, but when I step into her office I expect to be billed.  For my travelling companions, I of course pay all the trip costs, but I also try to ensure that their expenses back home are covered with some extra for fun times.

Short answer - Yes, it's complicated!

It does sound complicated but also sounds really nice too. You’ve found something special it seems. Thanks for sharing this.