fishndude57

Infatuation…

108 posts in this topic

And after reading all the posts so far, I have to also add femboy to the class of 2Big.

From what I’m reading, I hear that femboy is an expert on all the ladies here. He knows that none of them have college degrees let alone advanced degrees. My take is that femboy believes the ladies here are desperate.

For your information femboy, many of the ladies here have college degrees or are working in a college degree.  And a few even have advanced degrees.

As for desperation, you are the desperate one here.

Just now, ilovewomen said:

And after reading all the posts so far, I have to also add femboy to the class of 2Big.

From what I’m reading, I hear that femboy is an expert on all the ladies here. He knows that none of them have college degrees let alone advanced degrees. My take is that femboy believes the ladies here are desperate.

For your information femboy, many of the ladies here have college degrees or are working in a college degree.  And a few even have advanced degrees.

As for desperation, you are the desperate one here.

That’s so wrong. I like 2Big. 

4 hours ago, Femboy286510 said:

Highly educated? Or college graduated? I’m talking about a degree. Not just being highly educated in general. 

I never said anybody was living hand to mouth. My point was most prob don’t have a college degree so they would likely not qualify for more than an entry level paid job. Ie: without a college degree it would be difficult to find a $100k salary job therefore turning to this profession in order to be able to make the same quick money without a college degree. 

Perhaps you missed the points that I made in regards to having time flexibility. I get to attend ALL of the Little’s events. I get to take off whenever I want to go to the zoo, hike, vacation etc. I got to take care of my dying relative. Education, or lack of, doesn’t come into play for most of us. Independence, a flexible schedule, and doing what we enjoy are what it’s about. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Femboy286510 said:

Apparently you know all the providers with PhDs. My experience was different. My intention wasn’t to generalize or categorize and apologize if I did. My point was trying to answer the question “what motivates women in this hobby” You decided to cherry pick a statement and turn it against me. I even said PROB (probably) I wasn’t even making it out to be a concrete statement. Sounds like you’re taking it personally. I’m sure the ladies will do just fine without you having to swoop in and “white knight” to their defense. 

Sure they will, Fembot, you did say you wanted a pegging, didn't you....

MdHUezF.gif

On 6/30/2018 at 6:33 PM, fishndude57 said:

…mostly I think for us dudes. Can it happen? Has it happened to you? I know for a fact it has to me. How do we handle it? I mean this is an atmosphere where we’re able to gain satisfaction, but how is that defined? For me at least, it cannot just be a physical thing. For 2Big…who cares. But if I cannot have at least a thought process, why fuckin bother. I’ve fallen hard for 2x now. One I stay in touch with, one who cares. I’m learning how to control, not my emotions, but my thought process. We are all people, we are all people, it can be hard, because there can be sincere exchanges over time between all. Does there have to be a deviation, or can we remain friends. I’m gonna wish the latter. I so want it to be the latter…or was it all just a fuckin waste of time. Personally, I put a lot of energy into this, so I really hope not…Peace

Are you referring to falling for providers or just women in general?

2 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Are you referring to falling for providers or just women in general?

Hmmmm, aren't Providers Women in General too?

Sorry, wasn't sure if OP was referring to women outside the hobby or to providers at first.  No, I don't think I could ever become infatuated with a provided.  I may find one that I like and feel super comfortable with but in the back of my mind I will always know where it originated and that I am but one of many "friends" so that would easily keep me in check.  Maybe when I get older and if I find myself alone my opinion on this will change but even then I don't see it happening. 

9 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Hmmmm, aren't Providers Women in General too?

Providers just have friendlier vaginas😂

Thank-you Fish.

Yep, I've been crushed by Love more than once by ladies I've met hobbying.  Dating for me is a joke, conversation etc. is so much more stimulating when your naked.  My last relationship ended 1-1/2 years ago, I have no regrets at all, we were wonderful. You are a good dude, keep looking.  Have fun, be safe.  Best of good to you and all.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Providers just have friendlier vaginas😂

Don't we though?! 😂 😜 😅

Somebody please take the shovel away from Femboy, if he digs any deeper he'll surely hit China! 

As for the ridiculous idea that providers must be uneducated, we aren't just hookers, we're business owners. If it was as simple as you make it out to be then there wouldn't be any more cocktail waitresses or walmart cashiers. (LMFAO, I'm joking!) Seriously though, the ones who succeed here do so because of their educations or prior business experiences. 

I hope that someday you'll be able to let go of your ill feelings surrounding your ex. But in the mean time you must realize that she is not representative of the rest of us.

Wow!!!  I get busy and don't look at this thread for a couple days and find it has taken a hard left turn into the weeds!  Sounds like Femboy has some serious issues shading his perceptions of the ladies here!  For my own experience here talking with the ladies there is no lacking of intelligence, determination, business acumen and an above average quotient of good old common sense.  As has been mentioned many have multiple business endeavors going at one time.Sure sounds hypocritical to me to automatically put them down because they have included providing this service coming from someone that, I assume, is a consumer of this service.  

I have worked with and employed scores of women in my RW business life.  The biggest difference I see here is that the ladies here are more honest about how things work in this world!

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I was away from my computer for a few days and typing this detailed response on a phone screen is just crazy!

To answer the "Why do men...?" question I'll quote an old friend, Ravenous Randi - "You don't pay us to get laid, you pay us to leave afterwards."

Infatuation - That doesn't begin to cover the subject.  Over the years there are many YL in the profession with whom I have developed deep friendships.  Some have been retired for years, or moved to other areas of the country, and yet we still chat, text, and have dinner when circumstances allow.  While I was married I generally only scheduled 1-2 visits per year with any individual to avoid complications.  I already had a fulfilling personal relationship at home, just not a sexual one.  Since being widowed several of these relationships have flourished, one in particular has become significant.  We love each other.  Oh not in the 'I want to marry you' kind of way, but in that we have each other's back.  She's taken care of me post-surgery; I nursed her through a protracted illness.  We worry about what's happening in each other's lives.  We have date nights with dinner & a movie; sometimes these end with BCD activities (compensated - more on that later), but usually not.  We frequently travel together (also compensated).  Have we discussed taking the relationship further? Yes, and mutually agreed that we like things just the way they are.  We also both agree that what we have is an open relationship.  We're both free to see others, to form other relationships, to pursue our lives.  We do, however, expect other relationships to be tolerant of what we have.

Compensation - One thing we have to remember, this profession is often a livelihood for these ladies.  It's how they pay their bills. (For some it's extra income, the difference between hamburger & steak.) If you monopolize her time, even for a short while, then it is your responsibility to shoulder that burden.  They may protest, giving you the gift of their time, but that just means that she'll have to work extra to offset the loss of income.  We have to draw boundaries - this is business, this is personal.  I treat it just like any other professional who is a friend; at the BBQ we'll chat, but when I step into her office I expect to be billed.  For my travelling companions, I of course pay all the trip costs, but I also try to ensure that their expenses back home are covered with some extra for fun times.

Short answer - Yes, it's complicated!

Pay close attention to the lyrics. They sum up my feelings on the subject quite well. 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Short answer - Yes, it's complicated!

^^^ I agree, wholeheartedly! ^^^

I've gotta get to the positive.  To much drama and trauma in real life.  This hobby is one of my pleasures.  And many ladies I've met are wonderful.  Do I get infatuated....nope.  Do I have a genuine interest in parts of the lives of the one's I've met....yep.  I can be caring without being infatuated and that is what adds to part of my fun in the hobby.  I have no desire to have a "relationship".  I have no desire to get too personal.  But I do have the desire to get to know a bit about the ladies I share pleasure with, while completely respecting their boundaries.  I know different people may approach this thing differently, but so far this has worked for me.  And I'll repeat, I've met some fantastic, fun, sexy and engaging ladies.  I hope the fun continues !!  

First and foremost, this hallowed hobby can be the only form of sensual intimacy that some of us choose to enjoy (outside of any artistic or professional passions, of course).  A great provider is a healer, a friend, an inspiration.

I've met educated ladies, some who also ran another successful business and many who are stunningly intelligent.  It takes courage to do this job and all deserve respect.  The best providers are nurturing.  Most of the ones who enjoy their work have much more compassion than women in the civilian population.  They are honest about their motives. 

Rather than brag about the romantic encounters of my past (rare as they were) in past online incarnations this has garnered what I like to believe has been some envy - based ridicule, I will just say that a hobbyist is far more equipped to understand a provider & vice versa. 

The realm of civilian dating at any age can be a cesspool of manipulation.  Many civilian women appear desperate to snag another husband.  They are starving for some implied guarantee of monogamy.  The cost of dealing with this can be a huge burden on every level.  And it is hard for me to lie to a woman about where she stands with me.  How can I tell someone, "Look, I like you - you have some wonderful qualities.  Why don't we get together, enjoy one another and then do it again?  Life is short.  Let's enjoy pleasure, companionship and friendship without turning this into a lifetime commitment..."

I guess the point of this post is to express gratitude for this community.  I am grateful for this avenue of experiencing pleasure & companionship without the binding baggage required by mainstream society.  How can we NOT love our finest providers? 

1 hour ago, Robert Johnson said:

..., I will just say that a hobbyist is far more equipped to understand a provider & vice versa. 

The realm of civilian dating at any age can be a cesspool of manipulation.  Many civilian women appear desperate to snag another husband.  They are starving for some implied guarantee of monogamy.  The cost of dealing with this can be a huge burden on every level.  And it is hard for me to lie to a woman about where she stands with me.  How can I tell someone, "Look, I like you - you have some wonderful qualities.  Why don't we get together, enjoy one another and then do it again?  Life is short.  Let's enjoy pleasure, companionship and friendship without turning this into a lifetime commitment..."

I guess the point of this post is to express gratitude for this community.  I am grateful for this avenue of experiencing pleasure & companionship without the binding baggage required by mainstream society.  How can we NOT love our finest providers? 

In the past five years I’ve had one(1) civilian relationship. All of the issues RJ describes came to bear. There were other issues which would doom any long term consideration. But what a ride! 😏 Fortunately I was saved by the bell preventing an acrimonious breakup; at the beginning we both had acknowledged that our time together would end when I returned to northern climes. 

Most definitely the YL here deserve our praise and affection for their steadfast support & fulfillment of our needs. 

I can feel your body
When I'm lying in my bed
There's too much confusion
Going around in my head
And it makes me so angry
To know that the flame still burns
Why can't I get over?
When will I ever learn?
Old love, leave me alone
Old love, go on home
I can see your face
But I know that it's not real
It's just an illusion
Caused by how I used to feel
And it makes me so angry
To know that the flame will always burn
I'll never get over
I know now that I'll never learn
Old love, leave me alone
Old love, go on home

Credit to Eric Clapton and Robert Cray

Edited by ironman318

Out of everybody here who has posted so far. Maybe I am the only one to have dated a provider before having a paid encounter with her. I cannot mention any names but she was young and beautiful and one of the best figures I have ever seen. On a whim I asked her on a date and she accepted. We went out to eat and then I took her home where we laid down on her folding futon and talked. She fell asleep on my arm so I could not leave without waking her. Turns out it was a test to see if I would do anything while she was asleep. I passed the test and because of it I was late to work that night. We were friends until she left the business and after that she was on my facebook page for awhile.

15 hours ago, satyr694u said:

. Maybe I am the only one to have dated a provider before having a paid encounter with her.

Lemme get this straight: you dated her, then she started charging you. Yeah, you're a real Studly Steven.;)

YEP! That's right I had three dates with her before the encounter. We both knew it was a business but she was never asked out on a real date during which time nothing but a kiss at her doorstep was expected. We both had a great time being out in public knowing that nothing but a fun time was to be had. She could have charged me but she didn't and I behaved like a gentleman so she had no worries. This made the night of our intimate encounter all the much better. Truth be told, she wasn't the only one either, just the first.

21 hours ago, satyr694u said:

Out of everybody here who has posted so far. Maybe I am the only one to have dated a provider before having a paid encounter with her. I cannot mention any names but she was young and beautiful and one of the best figures I have ever seen. On a whim I asked her on a date and she accepted. We went out to eat and then I took her home where we laid down on her folding futon and talked. She fell asleep on my arm so I could not leave without waking her. Turns out it was a test to see if I would do anything while she was asleep. I passed the test and because of it I was late to work that night. We were friends until she left the business and after that she was on my facebook page for awhile.

1 hour ago, satyr694u said:

YEP! That's right I had three dates with her before the encounter. We both knew it was a business but she was never asked out on a real date during which time nothing but a kiss at her doorstep was expected. We both had a great time being out in public knowing that nothing but a fun time was to be had. She could have charged me but she didn't and I behaved like a gentleman so she had no worries. This made the night of our intimate encounter all the much better. Truth be told, she wasn't the only one either, just the first.

This sounds like your talking about daydreams. 

I’m with 2Big on this one.

Fish and I were holding our lobster claws while we wrote this duet. Enjoy 😉

Just look at you sitting there
You never looked better than tonight
And it'd be so easy to tell ya I'd stay

*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation*
*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation.*
I was so sure this would be the night
You'd close the door and want to stay with me off the clock
And it'd be so easy to tell ya I'll stay
Like I've done so many times. 
*But I don’t have the proper donation, donation
Don't fall in love with a hooker 
'Cause she’ll leave you broke and horny
Just when you think you've really given her a good O she’ll just be faking it. 

Oh, turn on the light, hand me my phone. I need to post a listing. 
Before we say goodbye can you cover my rent?
Now it's mornin' and the phone rings
And you say you've gotta wash your hooch before the next appointment 
*he has the proper donation*  *donation*
And if ya knew what I was thinkin' you would tell me how beautiful my cock is
I'd turn around if you'd just spread your legs
Just when you think you've really given her a good O she’ll be faking it 
*proper donation* *proper donation*
Oh, turn on the light and hand me my phone. I need to post a listing. 
Goodbye and you better leave a glowing review. 
😂😂😂😂😂😂

That hits all the stereotypes 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Headliners on Denver's Got Talent!

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol, you certainly hit it for certain. Only wish I could hold a tune. I'm working on the glowing review now, just gotta figure out the new rules. 

EDCzkA3.jpg?1

On 7/6/2018 at 10:20 AM, satyr694u said:

Sounds like the friend zone to me. And the only way out of it, albeit temporary, was the dishing out a donation...

c'est la vie, eh?

Edited by Cecilia

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Close to Rodgers and Hammerstein as difficult as it might be it often gets pointed out in subtle ways that this is simply a business

Seems to me everyone needs to lighten up. This is supposed to be fun🙄