Lawyer

2 shots in a 1 hour session and over 50 years old?

2 shots in a 1 hour session and over 50 years old   41 members have voted

1. 1. Do guys over 50 years of age usually enjoy 2 shots on a 1 hour session?

• Yes! MSOG in a 1 hour session is pretty normal over 50
    • Once in a while
    • No, over 50, MSOG is just wishful thinking

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

I'm wondering what's everybody's experience about clients over 50 years old cumming 2 times in a 1 hour appointment. When I was 21 I got recharged and ready to go again in 10 minutes!

Both, ladies and gentlemen are welcome to vote! :)

Edited by Lawyer

Although hitting 50 DOES cause changes, it is 90% the woman. Since I hit 50, I have had plenty of singles, and doubles in an hour. I have had two ladies have to work to pull off one in an hour, and two who each easily pulled 5 in two hours. Give me an insatiable 69\oral freak and we are on for a barrage of "shots". Give me someone just going through the motions and one is all one can expect at best. Medical conditions aside, I suspect it is the same for everyone factoring in sexual compatibility. A real woman with genuine sexual mojo kicks Father Time's ass.

In my experience its into the 60's when they vocalize that msog is unlikely now as opposed to their younger years.

Sometimes it has less to do with age and more to do with comfort level/connection.

At the same time a fair amount have made me aware that recovery has never been quick enough for msog in an hour.

And there are always the gents who prefer edging for the hour and having one huge rush at the end.

IMHO  The best and most erotic girls bring on multiple O's from this over 60 guy! 

BR

In your 70s lots of factors come into play mentally it's ready 4 more and more fun physically things slow down a bit would that I was 25 again😁

9 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

IMHO  The best and most erotic girls bring on multiple O's from this over 60 guy! 

BR

While it can prove to be more difficult the power of the orgasmic hit is more amazing with age! 

I've had multiple once. It was spontaneous and not planned or requested.

I much prefer having an hour-long build up than a couple quick shots. 

I’m very close to 50 and go at least twice 95% of the time in an hour.  A few times I can even go three times.  My general rule is one pop for every 30 minutes booked.  Less than that and I feel cheated or disappointed.  More than that and I’m a repeat customer for life. Ofcourse when I was 20 I went at least seven times in one day.  It was like water after 5 times, but it still counts.

I suppose the capability is there, and I am long past 50, but I don't know how you would fit more than one nut in during an hour, unless you are a pretty quick pop.  My philosophy is twofold:

1.  You only need one, if you do it right, and

3.  Third time is the charm (for the lady).

That fills up the hour entirely.  I have gotten a couple in over the years, but those were multi-hour appointments.

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I suppose the capability is there, and I am long past 50, but I don't know how you would fit more than one nut in during an hour, unless you are a pretty quick pop.  My philosophy is twofold:

That fills up the hour entirely.  I have gotten a couple in over the years, but those were multi-hour appointments.

My general rule is, "ladies first" (might be a predilection I just have to live with), after that everything's good, better, best.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

That fills up the hour entirely. 

A lot of fun things can happen in an hour of mutuality!  

Not been a problem for me yet, will be 55 in August. One YL even managed 3 in an hour - I wouldn't have bet on that!

18 hours ago, Cecilia said:

And there are always the gents who prefer edging for the hour and having one huge rush at the end.

^^ Me! ^^

After my bypass & new meds, getting up for the 1st can be a challenge.  But there’s nothing wrong with my tongue.  And her’s does the trick, even on a soft willy.

Edited by Bit Banger

Me too!  I'd rather have an hour of fun with one big shot in the end.  Lots of lucky men here.  It's like I used mine all up in my youth.  

Half of my fun I seeing her satisfied and I prefer the old fashioned work up to the main event.  Must be a nostalgic thing and I get a tremendous sense of satisfaction knowing the lady is enjoying the attention.  The older I get - and that is well beyond 50 - two in a day would be amazing.  :D

Unfortunately never, which is why I look for half hour sessions.  At age 64, one good half hour session is the most I can hope for.