fishndude57

Just the Little Things in Life...

57 posts in this topic

Or you can just be yourself.

Sometimes a little dash of you, is all they need.

Maybe all you have to do is ask a question.

Maybe put your hand on her calf and say nothing at all.

From there it’s just patience and a willingness to listen.

Indeed simple things are full of their own rejoicement..

I can tell you what’s not simple. Typing this shit out on a phone with fat thumbs.

13 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I can tell you what’s not simple. Typing this shit out on a phone with fat thumbs.

LOL, this is the most profound thing you've ever posted. :D

30 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Or you can just be yourself.

Sometimes a little dash of you, is all they need.

Maybe all you have to do is ask a question.

Maybe put your hand on her calf and say nothing at all.

From there it’s just patience and a willingness to listen.

Indeed simple things are full of their own rejoicement..

Actually it's all rather profound. 

On 6/29/2018 at 9:53 AM, Kaduk said:

Ok:: we can pin it for awhile see how it grows.

this way you can spend more time with boink....

I was gone fishing, how did I get drug into this? :D

5 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Did you succeed?

6 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Is that the new name for insanity? Drugs. Perhaps it’s just Makers and her bashful but libidinous beauty, Glenmorangie.

Sláinte mhaith

34 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Did you succeed?

I caught some fish but the blow job I was fishing for still eludes me. :D

Leaving good chocolate is a go-to for me. Bit of a cliche, and not every lady is a fan, but I tend to give what I’d like to get. I like the idea of savoring a little bit of sweet afterwards...

On 6/28/2018 at 1:23 PM, Laci French said:

A perfect way to make a lady feel special...While she's sucking cock for the gentleman to give a neck rub.

That’s paying it forward 😂😂

yes to this!!!!!!!!! 

9 hours ago, Veronicaturbay said:

yes to this!!!!!!!!! 

You could also cup her cheeks in your hands and pull her up. Clean her lips of with yours and tell her you belong up here, with me. If not, at least let me stare into your eyes. 

Hypnotize.

Now let me put my pinky in your butt.

Fuck. Why does everything devolve into a joke with me? I cant help it. I’d say sorry but it wouldn't be honest. I’ll still clean your mouth off though, like kittens do for one another. 

I do like the "little things" that the other ladies talked about, but the one "little thing" that I adore is when I get a hug(a true genuine one). In just that hug, I know it is going to be a great time and I feel is a perfect ice breaker to relax, or it says I am glad you are my friend.

I only hug people I like so if I hug you, it means I care about you and your well being. It may be a "little thing", but it means the world to me.

Edited by SultryKitten

21 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I do like the "little things" that the other ladies talked about, but the one "little thing" that I adore is when I get a hug(a true genuine one). In just that hug, I know it is going to be a great time and I feel is a perfect ice breaker to relax, or it says I am glad you are my friend.

I only hug people I like so if I hug you, it means I care about you and your well being. It may be a "little thing", but it means the world to me.

A hug is a great way to start, and means a lot to some of us.  I try to do a couple of small things that may be corny to some people.  I bring a "Thank You" card because I really appreciate the ladies I see.  I also offer to bring a beverage or dessert.  Doing those little things allows me to feel anticipated appreciation toward the ladies I meet.  And the "Thank You" is genuine.

Not sure if this counts or not but did something a little different recently.  I wanted to see my ATF but my schedule just wasn't working out.  I don't hobby during the day for various reasons.  So I set up a lunch date with her.  A LUNCH date not a lunch DATE.  On the clock.  And we had lunch.  Nothing fancy just conversation and catching up with each other.  It was just about the Ultimate GFE thing because we got into an argument about where to eat.  Laughing while arguing!  Loved it.

4 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Not sure if this counts or not but did something a little different recently.  I wanted to see my ATF but my schedule just wasn't working out.  I don't hobby during the day for various reasons.  So I set up a lunch date with her.  A LUNCH date not a lunch DATE.  On the clock.  And we had lunch.  Nothing fancy just conversation and catching up with each other.  It was just about the Ultimate GFE thing because we got into an argument about where to eat.  Laughing while arguing!  Loved it.

😂😂😂 this belongs on the argument with a provider thread.... karma is a bitch... because then  the dr pepper was filled with root beer and ruined the whole meal! 🤮.... root beer is GROSS! 

Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, laughing and smelling the rain. 

The smell of rain is one of the best things ever and so soothing

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, laughing and smelling the rain. 

The smell of the steamy 16th street mall sidewalk.... 🤢 

A sweet blessing when a man can find the Lady parts and much appreciated!  

For the ones of you that need some guidance...

Helpful hints to find the clit...

The clit looks like the head of a squirrel. It will have 2 eyes and little ears and a furry top. It will be located about 3 inches above the bunghole up the small of the back. If that does not work for you try the clitoris call. This is done by pinching your cheek and moving it rapidly back and forth. It will make a wet chirping sound like a squirrel and the clit will poke its head out when it hears that.  Happy clit hunting.

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

The clit looks like the head of a squirrel. It will have 2 eyes and little ears and a furry top. It will be located about 3 inches above the bunghole up the small of the back. If that does not work for you try the clitoris call. This is done by pinching your cheek and moving it rapidly back and forth. It will make a wet chirping sound like a squirrel and the clit will poke its head out when it hears that.  Happy clit hunting.

ROTFLMAO for real. 

43 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I'll have what she's having.

Very Berry from Starbucks is my inspiration 😂

Coffee with cream from any place is my ticket. I could use a neck rub now too. 😘

On 7/31/2018 at 5:01 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Coffee with cream from any place is my ticket. I could use a neck rub now too. 😘

Kali, if you are ever in the Uptown area, try Fluid Coffee Bar.  Good Novo coffee and great community atmosphere.  Or Corvus on South Broadway.  Or Purple Door on Welton.  Or Prodigy Coffee on 40th and Colorado Blvd.  Or if in the DU area, Keith's Coffee on South Downing near Porter Hospital (they have fine live music on the weekends).  Wow....I spend way too much time in coffee shops.

And if I were there, I'd give you a neck rub.  Sometimes a neck, shoulder and back rub can feel miraculous.