fishndude57

Just the Little Things in Life...

57 posts in this topic

While they may see like little things, they can mean a lot like...

Taking chicken noodle soup when they're down. Tipping that little extra on occasion because they deserve it. Making sure you have clean linens, so it doesn't smell like sweaty you...Ladies and Gents what are some of the Little Things that make you happy?

4 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

While they may see like little things, they can mean a lot like...

Taking chicken noodle soup when they're down. Tipping that little extra on occasion because they deserve it. Making sure you have clean linens, so it doesn't smell like sweaty you...Ladies and Gents what are some of the Little Things that make you happy?

Always the little things are important they always lead to the bigger things friendship love respect and just an overall good time and a good life

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

A perfect way to make a lady feel special...While she's sucking cock for the gentleman to give a neck rub.

That’s paying it forward 😂😂

I thought of that yesterday.  the best hip and butt rub when doing doggy....  grab the oil!!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

A perfect way to make a lady feel special...While she's sucking cock for the gentleman to give a neck rub.

And to think, I thought I was being gentleman all this time by being gentle when I grab the lady by the ears.:P

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

I thought of that yesterday.  the best hip and butt rub when doing doggy....  grab the oil!!

Happy to see you ladies are always thinking on the fun side of life have a great day

I've always wanted to attempt that but never know whether I should or not.... Always end up not knowing what I should do while she is down there... Lol I'm such an amateur with tons to learn still... Maybe I'll try it next time

I find it's hard enough just keeping her hair out of the way. On the plus side, if you're thinking about that, you're not too likely to pop too early.

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Shoot!! I got a hard just thinking about what you say! :D

3 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I find it's hard enough just keeping her hair out of the way. On the plus side, if you're thinking about that, you're not too likely to pop too early.

Well as long as you’re not pressing down on the back of my head while I’m trying to put my neck to work.... hold hair is just fine!

5 minutes ago, vipblonde said:

Well as long as you’re not pressing down on the back of my head while I’m trying to put my neck to work.... hold hair is just fine!

Honestly, I've always been very worried about hurting a lady's throat. 

Ice water works for me! My fridge is packed with bottles. Bottle can be used to help cool the body while...

When I use to have a private incall, I always appreciated fresh flowers or candles.  I’ve received a few odd gifts/gestures that turned out to be really useful. 

Another nice touch is massaging the butt while having daty.  It sets a lady on fire. 

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Another nice touch is massaging the butt while having daty.  It sets a lady on fire. 

Oh,  so you liked it, did you 😉

I think this thread should be pinned so I can easily find it for reference when preparing to spend some time with a new friend! @boink36

Sweet surprises are always nice but a good butt and back massage sets the mood for more fun. 

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

I think this thread should be pinned so I can easily find it for reference when preparing to spend some time with a new friend! @boink36

Ok:: we can pin it for awhile see how it grows.

this way you can spend more time with boink....

This from a recent experience. A hot oil full body massage.  This was a most welcome prelude to the rest of the activities as earlier that day I had been building a retaining wall.   Great timing. 🍀

Although receiving massages is really not my thing I do love to turn the tables on the YL and give her a massage.  So far seems to be well received and I get to rub my hands all over a beautiful woman.  Definition of a Win Win.

Gentlemen need to remember to give the lower lips some love. That’s the lost Atlantis for us ladies. 

...and orchids are always nice😊

Vassago I think this response had you in mind it really boggles my mind but I'm sure it's accurate Chanel

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Gentlemen need to remember to give the lower lips some love. That’s the lost Atlantis for us ladies. 

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Note to self......   Find Atlantis......   Must Find Atlantis........  

Unfortunately does not apply to all ladies......

Ok let me make sure I got this right Laci:

1.  Neck rub -- check

2.  Butt massage -- check

3.  Lower lips love -- check

4.  Orchids -- check

Thanks for the wonderful "To do list" Laci. 

Now I need a cold shower! 

BR

Edited by Bob Richards

Dang, I ran out of likes.. 

Likes all around... All of the above... I think I'm turned on by y'all discussing oral! And massage! 

On 6/28/2018 at 5:00 PM, eatu55 said:

Honestly, I've always been very worried about hurting a lady's throat. 

Although I have trouble letting loose myself,

u should definitely not be worried. We'll let u know what's good or we might adjust without u noticing. Just enjoy!

On 6/29/2018 at 8:42 AM, CountryGentleman said:

Push the little sideways V to share ...maybe set the privacy to "only me" on whichever site(s) u use. ;)

On 6/28/2018 at 4:18 PM, vipblonde said:

When I use to have a private incall, I always appreciated fresh flowers or candles.  I’ve received a few odd gifts/gestures that turned out to be really useful. 

When a gentleman arrives at my (private incall) door with some flowers and/or a little gift bag, I just melt. It's amazing how special a thoughtful gesture leaves the other person feeling. :wub:

I like the little gifts like candles, or pretty soaps/lotions and I like to make sure to use them during our visits.

I like the quirky ones too!

Edited by Cecilia

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

When a gentleman arrives at my (private incall) door with some flowers and/or a little gift bag, I just melt. It's amazing how special a thoughtful gesture leaves the other person feeling. :wub:

I like the little gifts like candles, or pretty soaps/lotions and I like to make sure to use them during our visits.

I like the quirky ones too!

^^this^^

Offer to put lotion or oil on my back would be incredible. I will totally return the favor 💕