Mandrewthe4th

Beanca503 -

6 posts in this topic

Just texted her. Basically one word reponses. Not wasting my time. 

Can't say if Katie47, but, similar MO. And typical of fly-by-night providers and or their "management".

Pictures and number was used by an Erica last month in town:

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/6281714.htm

And phone was used by an Angie last month, and she looks nothing like the pics in the profile, imo. And Angie"s pics look stolen to boot.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/1917227

Generalization, avoid the traveling ladies as odds are high you will be in for a real disappointment, unless you can find reviews.

ADD: duh moment. Just saw there is a review for the lady. Fake pics, working with another girl, terrible time.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

The one "GLOWING " review should tell everyone everything they need to know about this young lady.  :D

3 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

The one "GLOWING " review should tell everyone everything they need to know about this young lady.  :D

Daaaammmmnnnn everyone wanted honest.... GOT'EM!

On 6/28/2018 at 0:41 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Now I'm curious if they have two profiles so I PM'd the reviewer asking if Katie47 was one of the girls, which I supplied a link to one of her profiles.

Just a note::

if you have research to indicate a connection with more than one profile please include that info.

If you are having a gut feeling & more of a guess, then try not to incude the offending listings name in other 411’s. Incude a link from  the new 411 to who you believe might be an offender to a previous 411 thats already been searched.

One thing I don’t want to do is search by name & have 6 or 7 411’s pop up to find its only a guess which reduces the relevance. 

74B20F3F-7953-407F-8D7E-D45E2A70D067.jpeg

Again I think it will work better to link to, then just include the Lady’s name.

you can always create a new 411 then link back.

As new information is revealed with certainty then we can merge some of these 411’s