SnowbunnySarah

P411 changes 2019

54 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Pecman2014 said:

Well times have changed, their is more competition around that is free with more content, It will be like TOB but without pics and she is raising rates for a diminishing service. The only way P411 will survive is if she drastically lower her rates. Just write reviews on TOB and you won't need 411 okays.

Sounds to me like you're trying to circumvent any system, old or new and looking for a discount, so I gave you negative shade. 

42 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Sounds to me like you're trying to circumvent any system, old or new and looking for a discount, so I gave you negative shade. 

I may have read it wrong. To me, it reads more like market analysis. Seems to be saying there will be an abundance of choices for information about ladies while p411 is reducing it's content; thus creating pricing pressure for the p411 product. 

Whether I got it right or not, everyone is going to have to weigh whether they can afford a product (for ladies the value of advertising on a channel that doesn't return quality leads; for gents a referral system that doesn't reach ladies he cares to meet).

With the upcoming changes to P411 it's just another thing that we adapt to.

I honestly don't see Gina adjusting any type of rate that is paid by the gentleman for membership or for the ladies to be on the top 10 or a preferred provider.

In a sense there will still be advertising it's just not going to be on the available now board.

Every time a lady logs in it automatically makes you number 11 in line when you look at the providers.

A gentleman seeking providers can browse through the profiles and see us ladies there.

It's not really a big change.

10 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I honestly don't see Gina adjusting any type of rate that is paid by the gentleman for membership or for the ladies to be on the top 10 or a preferred provider.

In a sense there will still be advertising it's just not going to be on the available now board.

Every time a lady logs in it automatically makes you number 11 in line when you look at the providers.

A gentleman seeking providers can browse through the profiles and see us ladies there.

For those of us who missed the train before, I guess we'll have to wait till Jan and see what's available then.

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Circumvent what? I was a member of p411 for 4 years , never complained even with price hikes, thought it was worth it. Trying to renew my membership last week, now they wont renew for more than 6 months ( at a higher rate) with a credit card, longer renewal requires international money order not from the U.S. Post office (good luck, not too many places will do it). Next day, I get a message that says they will no longer include pics, activities, price, availibility, just a yes or no if they are members or not and maybe a comment area. I think because of fear and stress she is giving up on the business but trying to see what more she can milk out of it.

27 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

No pics, activities,rates, availibility, contact#, majority of p411 ladies are not on TOB, nor advertise anywhere else, so it will be harder on the ladies and the gentlemen.

2 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I may have read it wrong. To me, it reads more like market analysis. Seems to be saying there will be an abundance of choices for information about ladies while p411 is reducing it's content; thus creating pricing pressure for the p411 product. 

Whether I got it right or not, everyone is going to have to weigh whether they can afford a product (for ladies the value of advertising on a channel that doesn't return quality leads; for gents a referral system that doesn't reach ladies he cares to meet).

Can't be an analysis yet...no data to support it. Speculation only. Keep in mind, the demand is us, the supply is them, diminished supply = diminished price? I personally think not.

Fair enough on speculation.

I don't see diminished supply at all. I see increased competition as the last few months of retooling have caused people to find other venues for communicating and advertising. To the extent that p411 is less of a one-stop shop, they are competing for eyeballs. I think client members and client providers will continue to find it convenient.

Time will tell whether it will be easy enough for new providers and clients to join and find one another or whether other avenues that have cropped up will take some of the capacity.

Let’s all wait until 2019 and see what the new year brings.  

Right now it is all speculation based on our definitions of what has been read along with some personal interpretations of the forthcoming changes.

Yeah, it's all about the implementation. If they're just taking away the "available now" board, I can live with that. If they're taking away pics, rates, availability and contact info, well I wouldn't pay $10 a year for membership in that, let alone $200 a year.

Also, as of now about 90% of the ladies I'm interested in are on P411. If there's a big migration of ladies off P411, or if the new ones entering the business don't bother signing on, and a lot of the ladies I'd like to see aren't on P411 anymore, then it wouldn't be worth it to me anymore.

Guess we just have to wait 6 months and see.

As someone who pondered but never joined p411 before the lockdown and was really only getting into a rhythm in the game, I am very happy with the quality of ladies I'm meeting here on TOB. When we're interested in meeting, the lack of p411 credentials isn't even a speed bump. 

I've never seen p411 as a good way to screen the ladies (that is what TOB reviews are for). The value for me was that my profile and OKs allowed the ladies to quickly screen me without bothering other gals,  extended back and forth, etc. With a p411 request,  I can be fully screened, with a good comfort margin for the lady, in less than two minutes. 

31 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I've never seen p411 as a good way to screen the ladies (that is what TOB reviews are for). The value for me was that my profile and OKs allowed the ladies to quickly screen me without bothering other gals,  extended back and forth, etc. With a p411 request,  I can be fully screened, with a good comfort margin for the lady, in less than two minutes. 

Actually, P411 was a major data point in my research. As I recall (ladies, correct me if I’m wrong) they have a ‘photos verified’ feature. Provider membership required the recommendation of two current members. I did not, however, use the Available Now feature, but did perform area searches for listings.

18 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Can't be an analysis yet...no data to support it. Speculation only. Keep in mind, the demand is us, the supply is them, diminished supply = diminished price? I personally think not.

Yes and no. It was entirely speculative. However, it's about a closed information system, not total market potential.  And in the case of p411 its a closed pool at this time, so the only real question is how long can it last?  Raising rates in a closed market is typically a bad strategy because it creates a lot of ill will (people seem to dislike feeling like hostages) and customers become vulnerable to the next product. There will be a next product. The answer to How long it can survive, even with hard numbers, it would be difficult to guesstimate.  But if you think the ave age of the p441 women is 30 and the ave age of guys 55, this could easily run as is for another decade. The market reality is it will go on until the pool fades or the next product comes along. One can and should milk the proverbial cow until it drops. 

Edited by Happymon

I'm debating renewing or not. My current is good until 08/18. Can mail in for a year or cc 6 mos. As I no longer see anyone new, what good is it if it goes straight verification site only? I haven't set an appt through either P411 or TOB for over a year. I simply confirm #'s and contact back channel. I myself have no problems providing screening info, if I was seeing anyone new. I know some Ladies are gonna suffer even more with this change. Fuck Festa Fuck Sosta. 

I'm not going to blow smoke up Gina's skirt, but she seems like a pretty intelligent lady that always has some sort of plan.  P411 (I believe) will still be around, but even if not, other boards will fill the void.  Who knew about Switter and OH2 before SESTA/FOSTA?

9 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Who knew about Switter and OH2 before SESTA/FOSTA?

What's OH2? never heard of that one.

37 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

What's OH2? never heard of that one.

Ourhome2.net it's where eccie people played when eccie went down!

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Ourhome2.net it's where eccie people played when eccie went down!

Thank you!

I always used p411 for the "activities" search. If you enjoy activities other than the default ones most do, it was very useful.

27 minutes ago, lex7 said:

I always used p411 for the "activities" search. If you enjoy activities other than the default ones most do, it was very useful.

Might be a good idea for ladies to screenshot those and when the changes take place send them to the P411 gentlemen at their request?  

On 6/27/2018 at 7:28 PM, Traveller17 said:

Thanks.  I haven't had an issue to this point but thought I'd ask. 

Not sure if someone has answered  this or not, but yes they have started to accept new clients/providers again

1 hour ago, Amber720 said:

Not sure if someone has answered  this or not, but yes they have started to accept new clients/providers again

That's very good news!

Gotta be honest. If i can no longer set up appointments, I’m not likley to renew, at least not at the current price.