BadBoy

Fair warning to the ladies...

51 posts in this topic

I think those listings draw negative attention and I’m with ya on this. 

I also feel that those that post such listings do not read the forums  

Edited by Laci French

10 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Just one man's fair warning to the ladies:  If I see the words "Daddy" or "Papi" in your ad, I'm not going to read any further.  That's just plain weird, in my humble opinion.

Similar issue:  If a lady shouts out "yeah Daddy.." or some such "Daddy" stuff during our fun time, please be aware that I will never be coming back.

Just one man's opinion, am I alone on this one?

It’s weird but I think all the pet names are weird. You can call me be by my name and leave it at that. It’s not an automatic banning but it does make me cringe to see “daddy.” 

17 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Just one man's fair warning to the ladies:  If I see the words "Daddy" or "Papi" in your ad, I'm not going to read any further.  That's just plain weird, in my humble opinion.

Similar issue:  If a lady shouts out "yeah Daddy.." or some such "Daddy" stuff during our fun time, please be aware that I will never be coming back.

I'm with you. I have other "click away" cues that I'll keep to myself because I'm pretty sure they are interesting to some guys.

The Daddy part doesn't bother me at all. If that's what does it for her, and its just in fun. NOT like Daddy/Daughter 

Papi does absolutely nothing for me. Don't speak Spanish.

18 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

I'm with you. I have other "click away" cues that I'll keep to myself because I'm pretty sure they are interesting to some guys.

I will say that most of the ladies that attract me, might make good use of Daddy in a good-natured way in personal communications. The negative connotation for me is the implied notion that the young lady "needs" someone to take care of her. I prefer ladies who know how to take care of themselves.

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

It's when they call me Granpapa that I have an issue :rolleyes:

:eek:

Yes, I have seen some barely legal girls posting Daddy ads. To me that is really crossing the line.  If someone would ask for that, it would be a total turnoff for me.

14 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I know what you mean

14 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Yes, I have seen some barely legal girls posting Daddy ads. To me that is really crossing the line.  If someone would ask for that, it would be a total turnoff for me.

To me it screams " Management"

Same with Names like "Gogetter" " "Badbitch" " HustleBaby"(examples NOT on TOB) and a few more I have seen recently  :( Not a good look IMO

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I think BP and CL had their place back in the days! BadBoy that headline was  often on ads back in those days I  used to see  that sort of lingo all the time. I think I could say more about it. Just not in a public forum setting.  Just like body art to each their own! I have a dad  he lives in a nursing home. Never did I call him daddy past the age of 6. 

I just hope that terminology does not make you feel old!? The ladies who say “daddy,papi” want you to feel like a king!  I say don’t become too offended by the ladies who use that sort of talk. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think BP and CL had their place back in the days! BadBoy that I headline was  often on ada back in those days used that sort of lingo. I think I could say more about it. Just not in a public forum setting.  Just like body art to each their own! I have a dad  he lives in a nursing home. Never did I call him daddy past the age of 6. 

I just hope that terminology does not make you feel old!? The ladies who say “daddy,papi” want you to feel like a king!  I say don’t become too offended by the ladies who use that sort of talk. 

I think the issue is the advertising use of the terms. Not the playful possibilities. I could be wrong. 

22 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

I know what you mean

I’m ok with being called a Gmilf

7 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

"You can call me anything, as long as you include the ILF," is that what I'm hearing, Kali?;)

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

How about she shouts,

Baddy, 

Or Batty

🤔

Similarly, shouldn't the term 'Sugar Daddy' be re-evaluated? The term itself is a deterrent from participating in that sector of the hobby. 

Sugar Sponsor?

Sugar Man?

Sugar Stud?

I for one would like to see any listing that says Daddy or Papi removed from TOB.

To me it crosses over the line especially since TOB is trying to be “cleaner” in this new era.

Edited by ilovewomen

Devils advocate, though I totally agree with you all, the daddy bidness is gross...that being said, it could be a way to get a sugar daddy.?.? Maybe? But I think it’s girls being run by management.

1 minute ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Devils advocate, though I totally agree with you all, the daddy bidness is gross...that being said, it could be a way to get a sugar daddy.?.? Maybe? But I think it’s girls being run by management.

Possibly, but that spells, "RUN" to most of us here.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Or Fossil:(

1 hour ago, Lawrence_Of_Alabia said:

Similarly, shouldn't the term 'Sugar Daddy' be re-evaluated? The term itself is a deterrent from participating in that sector of the hobby. 

Sugar Sponsor?

Sugar Man?

Sugar Stud?

No GMO Gmilf or GDaddy? 🤣🤣

I agree.  Anyone that advertises with any connotation of the word daddy in it loses me right away and if they mention that during the session I am not coming back.  To me it implies management or someone that is too young for my tastes.

19 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think BP and CL had their place back in the days! BadBoy that headline was  often on ads back in those days I  used to see  that sort of lingo all the time. I think I could say more about it. Just not in a public forum setting.  Just like body art to each their own! I have a dad  he lives in a nursing home. Never did I call him daddy past the age of 6. 

I agree with Kali on this. It's only weird to guys who think of it as daddy/daughter. To me it is making me feel special, like a king! To each their own, I guess! 

20 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Couldn't agree more with you on this one. It's creepy all around for those words to be in an ad. 

20 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have 4 and 1 foster grandson. Ages 6 to 18 months. Proud of my two adult children they are fantastic parents! I was a very mean mom. I remember hunting them down at all hours of the day and night. Horrible tennagers but great parents. 

So ya I am a proud Gmilf! 🤗

Lol I do get super weirded out when a guy requests me to call him daddy. It’s awkward asf

I've never understood why ladies put that on their ads. Kind of ghetto in my opinion. As far as in sessions its hilarious  when a gentleman says "WHO'S YOUR DADDY or YOU LIKE THIS DADDY ****?" I'm trying hard not to laugh at that point... However if booking something with a fantasy I can prepare myself to adjust to ones needs. Flat out saying it with no understanding is  NO GO FOR ME😂😂😂