Johnny Tsunami

Bold

37 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Normally I’d agree with you, though I have considered it as a favor when asked by a fellow client I know well. 

Inserting. Do you have 500 “fun coupons” you can front me? 😎

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Inserting. Do you have 500 “fun coupons” you can front me? 😎

1) Note, I said “considered”; I did not say that I acted on that consideration. 

2) Since I recently bought a new truck & trailer, my fun coupon supply is low. 😁

🤪

17 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

1) Note, I said “considered”; I did not say that I acted on that consideration. 

2) Since I recently bought a new truck & trailer, my fun coupon supply is low. 😁

🤪

I know Bit, 😎

Hey, what trailer.  I had the Happycamper out last weekend. 

I have a Forest River, 26VFKS.

8 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I know Bit, 😎

Hey, what trailer.  I had the Happycamper out last weekend. 

I have a Forest River, 26VFKS.

PM sent

On 6/27/2018 at 3:13 PM, Bit Banger said:

The only major flaw in your actions, Johnny, was admitting over the phone to an unknown individual that you were with a provider. 😕

Considering who he was with, I'm surprised that he picked up the phone !   Even more surprised that she let him.

On 6/27/2018 at 0:01 PM, eatu55 said:

Wait, what? Get a cardboard sign and find a corner, lady. Don't pollute TOB with that kind of behavior.

On 6/29/2018 at 2:56 AM, Bit Banger said:

I think Johnny cleared that up with the following 

That is absolutely ludicrous seriously. I am so sorry that you had to experience that. I understand that as a provider and even as a client we are entertaining in a taboo industry that has been around since the Roman times. Seriously that’s crazy. I understand your situation but on my side of the coin. I have had clients offer trades like I am a duty free shop, or drugs etc. My answer to both is and always will be no, and most of the time Hell NO. You just being patient even after she knew you were indisposed is gracious. I try to do the same thing. Hopefully your situation will not happen again to you or anyone else. 

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Considering who he was with, I'm surprised that he picked up the phone !   Even more surprised that she let him.

Agreed!

Facts in evidence after my post.

Edited by Bit Banger