Johnny Tsunami

Bold

37 posts in this topic

I was contacted recently by a Provider I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.  I was with my ATF on  an overnight session and politely told the YL who sent me a text that I was with another Provider at the moment and would be until the next am. Then it got weird...

The YL claimed to be from Vegas and in need of rent money and asked if I could send her enough to cover her rent via PayPal. First of all, NO. Secondly, I've never met you. Lastly, that's a very Bold move given that I just told you I was with another professional Lady at present time.

Just curious if anyone else has had similar experience(s) recently. I know things are tough out there but DAMN, Seriously?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

I was contacted recently by a Provider I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.  I was with my ATF on  an overnight session and politely told the YL who sent me a text that I was with another Provider at the moment and would be until the next am. Then it got weird...

The YL claimed to be from Vegas and in need of rent money and asked if I could send her enough to cover her rent via PayPal. First of all, NO. Secondly, I've never met you. Lastly, that's a very Bold move given that I just told you I was with another professional Lady at present time.

Just curious if anyone else has had similar experience(s) recently. I know things are tough out there but DAMN, Seriously?

Wow that's very bold!!

49 minutes ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Wait, what? Get a cardboard sign and find a corner, lady. Don't pollute TOB with that kind of behavior.

I've had a client tell me the same exact thing is happening to him. Providers are calling asking for money to be sent without an appointment.

2 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Wow not only is that bold but rude! 

Internet panhandlers. Please do not send money to those you don’t know and back channel this information.  

4 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Unless they're sending money to your twins fund?

Yes, anything helps and God Bless!😉

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I got a PM from a client on her asking for money to help a provider in Oklahoma.  I've never PM'd the guy before and I've never seen him in the forums.

If this client is who I think it is, he’s one of the good guys from years ago. Left the Denver area for a while, but has returned. He & I discussed this situation; it’s not a scam. 

Yeah so um I’m Johnny’s ATF he spoke of. She sent him a text saying hi. He explained that he was with me, but for future reference, what is her couples rate. And then the shit show started! I have never seen this level of stupid in all my life!!!This is insane and guys PLEASE DO NOT send an unknown provider anything....like EVER! 

Hi XXXXX this is Melissa Sterling an 18 year veteran of TOB. So sorry to hear you are in a financial bind. I want to congratulate you on the stunning display of unprofessionalism when contacting Johnny Tsunami. I was considering having you join us as a couple until your fantastic display of stupidity. You have balls like I've NEVER seen! Who the hell asks someone you have never seen before to help them financially while he's with another provider. 

Yeah, I was taken back by the aggressive panhandling of this YL. Especially since I told her repeatedly I was on an OVN with a well known Provider here on TOB. Although I'm sympathetic to the YL's situation, I'm doubtful this tactic actually would garner any donations to cover her rent payment. Then again, PT Barnum is famous for saying "...there's a Sucker born every minute..." so perhaps she was sucessful elsewhere. Just not with this Dude (me)!

The only major flaw in your actions, Johnny, was admitting over the phone to an unknown individual that you were with a provider. 😕

This has been going on with dating sites for years. Girls act like they're interested in a guy and then ask them for money to get their Grandma out of a Nigerian prison.  

3 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

This has been going on with dating sites for years. Girls act like they're interested in a guy and then ask them for money to get their Grandma out of a Nigerian prison.  

Damn 😂😂😂😂 I was picturing a Mexican Prison." Get the Gringo" type deal 

14 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah so um I’m Johnny’s ATF he spoke of. She sent him a text saying hi. He explained that he was with me, but for future reference, what is her couples rate. And then the shit show started! I have never seen this level of stupid in all my life!!!This is insane and guys PLEASE DO NOT send an unknown provider anything....like EVER! 

Hi XXXXX this is Melissa Sterling an 18 year veteran of TOB. So sorry to hear you are in a financial bind. I want to congratulate you on the stunning display of unprofessionalism when contacting Johnny Tsunami. I was considering having you join us as a couple until your fantastic display of stupidity. You have balls like I've NEVER seen! Who the hell asks someone you have never seen before to help them financially while he's with another provider. 

Maybe she's so smart she proved Einstein's theory: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Forgive me if I totally missed this in the OP and following threads, but, how the heck did she get the number in the first place? Could mean some other lady is in cahoots with this one.

And to echo others, yeah, scam and some onions on her to be so brazen.

Prior to the various boards getting shut down, there was one lady that was advertising for help to get back to Aurora from Indiana, where her boyfriend dumped her, so she can get to her job on Monday and not lose it... for three years every week.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Johnny you have such a big heart to even talk with her on the phone speaks volumes to me about you!

❤️💕💗

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Yes, anything helps and God Bless!😉

I’m going to log into gofundme tonight and start your campaign.

Long ago I had a provider do this to me five minutes before I walked out the door to work. Said she was moving out of state that day and would I like a deal for the road. I told her I could not today but if you call me tomorrow then I would be happy. She never called back. Once I have a lady with me then I turn off my phone, I have been disturbed too many times and no longer tolerate the intrusion. As for people calling me and asking for money, I tell them you have to come here to get it.

13 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Forgive me if I totally missed this in the OP and following threads, but, how the heck did she get the number in the first place? Could mean some other lady is in cahoots with this one.

And to echo others, yeah, scam and some onions on her to be so brazen.

Prior to the various boards getting shut down, there was one lady that was advertising for help to get back to Aurora from Indiana, where her boyfriend dumped her, so she can get to her job on Monday and not lose it... for three years every week.

Sent me a PM a few weeks ago via TOB introducing herself saying she was based out of Las Vegas. I travel to Sin City on occasion and we chatted via cell phone about the particulars of how our "meet and greet" would look the next time I'm there. 

I hope that solves the mystery of how the YL got my hobby cell number for you...

3 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

I hope that solves the mystery of how the YL got my hobby cell number for you...

Thank you for clearing that up.

3 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Sent me a PM a few weeks ago via TOB introducing herself saying she was based out of Las Vegas. I travel to Sin City on occasion and we chatted via cell phone about the particulars of how our "meet and greet" would look the next time I'm there. 

However she got it, it was still a rotten move, IMO.

Isn’t the first, nor will it be the last of the hobby scams.  It’s the same as the old cash and dash, just different:)

Many o post over the years of fellahs admitting with humble heart that they have been had by ‘dating’ scams.  And if it keeps happening then it has to be working somewhere.  As bold as the ask was is the fellah who appeals to the gesture and offers the relief, and by doing so validates the behavior and fans the fire.  

Good on ya johnny to recognize and thanks for sharing.  

Hobby smart and you’ll hobby safe, hobby safe and you’ll hobby fun, hobby fun and everyone’s happy:).  Me like hobby happy:)

On 6/27/2018 at 4:17 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Your Grandma is there too? I wonder if she knows my Granny

I see panhandling posts more and more often on Switter and Twitter too. It irritates me.

Very tacky!!! Even if you had seen her before. How does one know you aren't with family or friends. God forbid your WIFE or girlfriend. It's supposed to be DISCREET for a reason

On 06/27/2018 at 9:13 PM, Bit Banger said:

The only major flaw in your actions, Johnny, was admitting over the phone to an unknown individual that you were with a provider. 😕

Has it crossed anyone's mind other then mine and bit banger, that it could of been an informant.  LE...  Whatever, not a provider at all????  That just so happen to call when he was with another provider Maybe we should wrap her mind around that as a possibility. Just my thoughts as usual

3 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Has it crossed anyone's mind other then mine and bit banger, that it could of been an informant.  LE...  Whatever, not a provider at all????  That just so happen to call when he was with another provider Maybe we should wrap her mind around that as a possibility. Just my thoughts as usual

I think Johnny cleared that up with the following 

21 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

On 6/27/2018 at 11:09 AM, Johnny Tsunami said:

I’ve had plenty of ladies ask me for “fun coupons “ some I’ve never met. Some I am good friends with and I’ve helped some out from time to time. However, the situation you describe is very strange indeed. Perhaps, the YL thought you might be a good source of income because you were doing an all- nighter.😎

Bit I’d never fund some provider I’ve never met.

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Bit I’d never fund some provider I’ve never met.

Normally I’d agree with you, though I have considered it as a favor when asked by a fellow client I know well.